Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

The Events Team is currently recruiting,

come apply here!

Message added by Koya

uh i randomly got 15 silver tokens from the events team account? i'm not complaining but i think it was a mistake? 

they are from the events team monthly raffle, you win that raffle by playing games from us

Names of GM(s) Hosting: @dmlve and @atulvells
Game Title: Spiritus Onehallyu
Date Hosting: October 5th
How long will this game/event be?: 3 weeks
Objective of the Game (please explain): Teams of 4 will be created and will go head to head with the other teams. These teams have to create a thread for their team. The objective of this game is to recruit as many people as possible to join your team. The members they recruit are just for numbers and don't really affect the games unless they participate in any other mini games they host within their own thread. In the end, the teams that win will get the prizes equally.
Difficulty (1-5 scale, 1 = very easy, 5 = very hard): 3.5
Type of sponsorship requested (token, stamp, etc. We do not offer wons and please GIVE US an estimate of what you want!): Tokens
Prize distribution: 1st Place Team - 3 Gold Tokens, 2nd Place Team - 3 Silver Tokens and 3rd Place Team - 3 Bronze Tokens. (The 4 members of each team will get a prize, so in total 12 people will get a prize.)
What sets your game/event apart from the others? Why should the Events Team sponsor it?: This is a unique game that doesn't hold players behind a gameplay. It gets them to go forum wide and make new friends. It's a game that is equally fun for players and non-players as it helps them promote their respective clubs. This game also gives players a wide range of opportunities which includes, managing an OP, creating thread GFX, hosting their own mini-games in their threads etc to spread that 'Onehallyu Spiritus'

Edited by atulvells

Pin Request Form
Username:dmlve
Game/Event: spiritus onehallyu, game - signup thread
Time/Dates:officially starts oct 5 and lasts for 3 weeks
Pin Duration: 1 week

Hello, we do not pin threads when they are in the large scale games section since all active threads in this section are for games that are currently active, so your thread won't get burried by other threads.

Names of GM(s) Hosting: @dmlve and @atulvells

Game Title: Spiritus Onehallyu

Date Hosting: October 5th

How long will this game/event be?: 3 weeks

Objective of the Game (please explain): Teams of 4 will be created and will go head to head with the other teams. These teams have to create a thread for their team. The objective of this game is to recruit as many people as possible to join your team. The members they recruit are just for numbers and don't really affect the games unless they participate in any other mini games they host within their own thread. In the end, the teams that win will get the prizes equally.

Difficulty (1-5 scale, 1 = very easy, 5 = very hard): 3.5

Type of sponsorship requested (token, stamp, etc. We do not offer wons and please GIVE US an estimate of what you want!): Tokens

Prize distribution: 1st Place Team - 3 Gold Tokens, 2nd Place Team - 3 Silver Tokens and 3rd Place Team - 3 Bronze Tokens. (The 4 members of each team will get a prize, so in total 12 people will get a prize.)

What sets your game/event apart from the others? Why should the Events Team sponsor it?: This is a unique game that doesn't hold players behind a gameplay. It gets them to go forum wide and make new friends. It's a game that is equally fun for players and non-players as it helps them promote their respective clubs. This game also gives players a wide range of opportunities which includes, managing an OP, creating thread GFX, hosting their own mini-games in their threads etc to spread that 'Onehallyu Spiritus'

To apply for a sponsorship, please PM snsdJM.

Applications are open between the 1st and the 10th of each month and should be done at least 7 days before the start of the game.

More infos about sponsorship applications

Hello, we do not pin threads when they are in the large scale games section since all active threads in this section are for games that are currently active, so your thread won't get burried by other threads.

Applications are open between the 1st and the 10th of each month and should be done at least 7 days before the start of the game.

okay!

thank you for letting us know~

Ah I see c: thanks for clarifying

Oh unrelated but... Were you a section moderator before? I vaguely remember something along those lines

Edited by dmlve

Ah I see c: thanks for clarifying

Oh unrelated but... Were you a section moderator before? I vaguely remember something along those lines

Yep last year from May to August

• Like 1

how cool c: what made you move to events?

Section mods were disbanded because it was in trial and it didn't work as planned since it was difficult for everyone to adapt to it

So then when events recruited I decided to give it a try because it's also something I was interested into~

• Like 1

Section mods were disbanded because it was in trial and it didn't work as planned since it was difficult for everyone to adapt to it

So then when events recruited I decided to give it a try because it's also something I was interested into~

events team certainly fits you well ^^ don't overwork yourself okay? thanks for all the hard work ^^

• Like 1

events team certainly fits you well ^^ don't overwork yourself okay? thanks for all the hard work ^^

Thank you~ i'll do my best uwu

• Like 1

hi~ would we be able to add a temp stamp as a prize for our game sponsorship or are there limits to what we can request?

hi~ would we be able to add a temp stamp as a prize for our game sponsorship or are there limits to what we can request?

Hi, you can request for stamps, there are no limits but the prizes will be discussed to see if it fits the game and if it doesn't we will review them to make them fit if the sponsorship is accepted

• Like 1

Hi, you can request for stamps, there are no limits but the prizes will be discussed to see if it fits the game and if it doesn't we will review them to make them fit if the sponsorship is accepted

tysm this helps alot

the september raffle is worded incorrectly to say the last name on the list should get 25 bronze tokens.

Are you leaving the events team? warstarplz.png

Hey, since the Events thread calendar is followed by a lot of people, please do not engage conversation there because it can be unpleasant for users ^^

You can quote here to ask your question~

Hey, since the Events thread calendar is followed by a lot of people, please do not engage conversation there because it can be unpleasant for users ^^

You can quote here to ask your question~

I am so sorry, I didn't know. It was an honest mistake. I won't do it again. Thank you so much for informing me Nel!

I am so sorry, I didn't know. It was an honest mistake. I won't do it again. Thank you so much for informing me Nel!

No worries~

Are you leaving the events team? :cry:

Yes rlytearpls.png

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't been very active since the beginning of the year. I've been preoccupied with other things for the past couple of years and haven't had as much of a drive to create games as I did before. It's been a long time coming. I'll be ending my run as an Events member with a game that I had started developing nearly two years ago but never completed.

Yes rlytearpls.png

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't been very active since the beginning of the year. I've been preoccupied with other things for the past couple of years and haven't had as much of a drive to create games as I did before. It's been a long time coming. I'll be ending my run as an Events member with a game that I had started developing nearly two years ago but never completed.

I just read this. I have only been around in this forum this year so I couldn't participate in your games but i have heard a lot about you. Your games were loved by many and even though you are not in the events team anymore, the happy and exciting moments your games created will always be remembered. Thanks for everything Tee! lovestruck.png