OneHallyu

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

des99—one unique last online march 26 2017, last post may 10 2014 yunho's wife—one unique last post 23 jun 2013 hanah- —one unique last active jun 14 2017, last post 05 july 2016 basic—one

OH! I FORGOT!   YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS PERSON HAD TO DO TO GET A UNIQUE????????   https://onehallyu.com/topic/16777-and-the-winner-is-1st-photography-contest-winners-announcement/   SHE HAD TO

ok hear me out, but basically for awards season there were like 100 anime badge suggestions even tho it was limited 2 per user, and only 10 will make it, because basically that's our only way to earn

Posted Images

What's the max number of plats can you ask for as prizes for a sponsored game? 

https://onehallyu.com/topic/323360-ask-the-events-team-thread-faq-in-the-op/?p=15318488

Looked here but didn't see anything mentioned? 

well you can request what you want but we judge the prizes based on the game, mechanics, difficulty who does it appeal to like is it to just an specific fandom or the entire forum, etc to decide on the prizes

We usually either sponsor what we get request or lower if we feel is too much

When does receiving love letters end? 5PM EST OR 8PM??

8 PM EST

i decided to extend today a bit more cause it is the last day

well you can request what you want but we judge the prizes based on the game, mechanics, difficulty who does it appeal to like is it to just an specific fandom or the entire forum, etc to decide on the prizes

8 PM EST

Yas tysm!!!

Hi events team, the custom ring I won in a contest disappeared from my profile, how do I get it back?

I can see it in the shop (Zhi Li Jun Hwe ring)

I can forward you the original photos if needed.

Have you not claimed it from the marketplace renewing? If not please open a PM with snsdJM and send which contest you got it from etc and he can make the ring available for you to get again~

• Like 1

8 PM EST

Got it, thanks. 

what is it? a giveaway? 

or just an announcement?

we're preparing an event that'll last through the week with minigames and stuff - the threads we were wondering if we could post there are the main thread where we will just outline what we're doing and have the schedule with links to the separate game and event threads, the ujung awards thread and a 'gallery' thread where users will be able to post gifts to wjsn (like fanfic, gfx, poetry, etc.).

we're preparing an event that'll last through the week with minigames and stuff - the threads we were wondering if we could post there are the main thread where we will just outline what we're doing and have the schedule with links to the separate game and event threads, the ujung awards thread and a 'gallery' thread where users will be able to post gifts to wjsn (like fanfic, gfx, poetry, etc.).

The thread outlining the event is doable. However, everything else is better fit for forum games section or battle hunting section

• Koya locked this topic
  • Koya unlocked this topic