Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

The letters aren't available to buy anymore, will they be up again, there are more I want to sent warstarplz.png

Also how long do we have left to send

same thing, I read in another thread the letter thread will be up and updated for a couple days so I thought there's more time to buy and send letters but now they're gone rip, are they gonna be back in the market? 

The letters aren't available to buy anymore, will they be up again, there are more I want to sent :cry:

Also how long do we have left to send

uhm, does this mean we can no longer buy letters?

bc if that's the case then welp time to dump all my essays down the rubbish can I guess bc I haven't sent any of them (since I thought the deadline was supposed to be 'tomorrow') :)

same thing, I read in another thread the letter thread will be up and updated for a couple days so I thought there's more time to buy and send letters but now they're gone rip, are they gonna be back in the market?

No worries letters are only disabled while the confessions are being posted! They'll be back as soon as all the ones sent before are done!

No worries letters are only disabled while the confessions are being posted! They'll be back as soon as all the ones sent before are done!

thank you for that

now could i please for the love of god ask any team member who's merciful enough to put a countdown/give us a proper deadline on until exactly when can we buy/send letters?

"tomorrow at 5est" isn't exactly the clearest thing in the world ;_;

thank you for that

now could i please for the love of god ask any team member who's merciful enough to put a countdown/give us a proper deadline on until exactly when can we buy/send letters?

"tomorrow at 5est" isn't exactly the clearest thing in the world ;_;

I can't I'm on phone but it'll be everyday at the same hour, quick google 5pm est to [your timezone] and you'll know

Countdown will be out for the games

Edited by Nelkah

I can't I'm on phone but I'll be everyday at the same hour, quick google 5pm est to [your timezone] and you'll know

Countdown will be out for the games

thank you nelkah; what I mostly meant in my post is to ask what 'tomorrow' entailed rlytearpls.png

is the final deadline at 5est on the 15th feb? or 16th?  17th?  etc.  like when does this event end, that kind of stuff rlytearpls.png

Edited by ☾vroomvroomilikethat★

Hey guys, please change my name on the token spreadsheet, I used to be ìš°ë¦¬ë§Œì´ True Lovers.

Hey guys, please change my name on the token spreadsheet, I used to be ìš°ë¦¬ë§Œì´ True Lovers.

oh wow I’m—

I’ll let JM know~

oh wow I’m—

I’ll let JM know~

I pressed enter by mistake :rlytearpls: only judge me at like 90% juseyo.

thank you nelkah; what I mostly meant in my post is to ask what 'tomorrow' entailed rlytearpls.png

is the final deadline at 5est on the 15th feb? or 16th?  17th?  etc.  like when does this event end, that kind of stuff rlytearpls.png

It's going to last 3 or 4 days, JM will see according to the letter's popularity ^^

It's going to last 3 or 4 days, JM will see according to the letter's popularity ^^

Nelkah, lol enlighten me as to how to not flop with the formatting of the letters. I thought I’d done it right but mine came out with the <b in them.

Ya playa haters you should love yourself…brr

Nelkah, lol enlighten me as to how to not flop with the formatting of the letters. I thought I’d done it right but mine came out with the <b in them.

I'm not very sure but I think those "<br>"s are the codes for the enter button basically, they appear sometimes instead of the space so I'd suggest trying to write the letter in one paragraph or something.

Nelkah, lol enlighten me as to how to not flop with the formatting of the letters. I thought I’d done it right but mine came out with the <b in them.Ya playa haters you should love yourself…brr

Edit your letter in the PM after it's sent

I'm doing the same with my letters :3

I'm not very sure but I think those "<br>"s are the codes for the enter button basically, they appear sometimes instead of the space so I'd suggest trying to write the letter in one paragraph or something.

Ty!

Edit your letter in the PM after it's sent

I'm doing the same with my letters :3

Oooh lol I’ll get onto that.

can we still buy/send love letters? 

Edited by peachy.

can we still buy/send love letters? 

Yes, the event will last 3 or 4 days, currently the 2nd day messages are being published so you still have time ^^

The love letter item might be disabled for a little time as the confessions are being published

Yes, the event will last 3 or 4 days, currently the 2nd day messages are being published so you still have time ^^

The love letter item might be disabled for a little time as the confessions are being published

ah okay thank you! i was wondering why i couldn't see them in the shop 

can we have western artist for the locket? just asking in case if i won  hurrplz.png

can we have western artist for the locket? just asking in case if i won  hurrplz.png

It has to be an Asian artist~ 

It has to be an Asian artist~ 

i see laugh.png

Edited by Lovesound

How do you buy rings?

Buy collecting 60 platinum tokens which are able to be won in official event team games and mini games~