OneHallyu

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

des99—one unique last online march 26 2017, last post may 10 2014 yunho's wife—one unique last post 23 jun 2013 hanah- —one unique last active jun 14 2017, last post 05 july 2016 basic—one

OH! I FORGOT!   YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS PERSON HAD TO DO TO GET A UNIQUE????????   https://onehallyu.com/topic/16777-and-the-winner-is-1st-photography-contest-winners-announcement/   SHE HAD TO

ok hear me out, but basically for awards season there were like 100 anime badge suggestions even tho it was limited 2 per user, and only 10 will make it, because basically that's our only way to earn

Posted Images

I was wondering why are the rings limited to only one per idol, it's so hard to win these tokens and then you see the idol you want is already taked by someone else who don't even bother to respond to a pm ..... not fair TT

The rings are unique and rare, so one ring per idol adds the value for those who would like to purchase them. It’s more special when you’re the only one who can have it, I guess.

JANUARY RAFFLE WINNERS:

• miâ„“kcafe
  • zella
  • Sakura_Harano
  • J a y
  • Tiroriii~
  • Pleasure
  • zella
  • gypsybaby
  • mc boo
  • Valexia
  • wildfire
  • Tickle Star
  • cig
  • asdfjkl
  • Skylimit
  • peng peng
  • twice snatched my weave
  • ChimKookie
  • Xinsa
  • ☾vroomvroomilikethat★

Rules:

-The order of prizes is 1st person won 15 plati, 2nd 10 plati and so on until the last one who won 25 Bronze

-If you see your name but its your old name, please notify us in the ask the events team thread that you changed your username and you won

-If you are confused about the winners, you can also check the spreadsheet for winners in the OP

zella name is written twice,is that allowed?

hi I wanted to ask if you already sent out the prizes for all the events team anniversary games? Cause I got 2 plats from your prizes account today but if it's for that event then there's some mistake cause in total I should get 9 plats and 20 silver (3times x 2plats from Count to 30 games (I sent PMs with my wins rt after every win), 2plats and 20 silver for the 2nd place in Rei's game and 1plat for the 2nd place in Nelkah's game).

hi I wanted to ask if you already sent out the prizes for all the events team anniversary games? Cause I got 2 plats from your prizes account today but if it's for that event then there's some mistake cause in total I should get 9 plats and 20 silver (3times x 2plats from Count to 30 games (I sent PMs with my wins rt after every win), 2plats and 20 silver for the 2nd place in Rei's game and 1plat for the 2nd place in Nelkah's game).

Just checked, and those prizes haven't been sent out yet~ Should be sent in the next day or two! 

i already uploaded the pic again yesterday if its not fixed, send me a PM i might need to recreate the entire item

Okay doll, hopefully you won't be forced to do the extra work!

• Koya locked this topic
  • Koya unlocked this topic