Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

With Fandom Wars being a major event only just ending, and other events coming soon, we’re focusing on them for now. Mini games will be back soon~

No problem I forgot that santa happened, I thought that there would be no raffle at all 

No problem I forgot that santa happened, I thought that there would be no raffle at all 

The raffle will still go on~ ohbi.png

When will the picture on my ring arrive? Is it still being worked on?

When will the picture on my ring arrive? Is it still being worked on?

the system itself sometimes takes a while to upload pictures or make them available if by next weekend your picture is not showing yet

send me a reminder via PM

the system itself sometimes takes a while to upload pictures or make them available if by next weekend your picture is not showing yet

send me a reminder via PM

Will do, ty!

can I still get a ring that already someone owns? and if yes then What if I don't like the photo of the their ring?

can I still get a ring that already someone owns? and if yes then What if I don't like the photo of the their ring?

No you cannot, rings are unique and only 1 person can have a ring with said idol. No one else is able to purchase a ring under the same idol ^^

No you cannot, rings are unique and only 1 person can have a ring with said idol. No one else is able to purchase a ring under the same idol ^^

I heard that these rings can be shared? Should I pm the owner to get permission or smth?

I heard that these rings can be shared? Should I pm the owner to get permission or smth?

When it comes to sharing a unique ring, you may approach another user for consent. If they say no then it means no. ^^ But you'll have to pay the 60 platinum tokens as well. 

When it comes to sharing a unique ring, you may approach another user for consent. If they say no then it means no. ^^ But you'll have to pay the 60 platinum tokens as well. 

okay thx

one more thing, I won a game yesterday ( that one with count to 1-30) and I still didn't get my plats... should I pm someone from your team? I don't know how this works ;;

okay thx

one more thing, I won a game yesterday ( that one with count to 1-30) and I still didn't get my plats... should I pm someone from your team? I don't know how this works ;;

It can take up to 1-7 days for the distribution of tokens depending on the schedule of our coordi. If it takes longer than a week, then please pm snsdJM, but since the game was just today they'll be sent off sometime this week, especially since we will be hosting these kind of games for the weekend and it's easier to distribute them at once~ :D

• Like 1

okay thx

Also, it's the count to 30 so you need to PM the host of the game (snsdJM) with a link to your post to tell him you won, otherwise he will not count your win. ^^ Edited by Nelkah
  • Like 1

Also, it's the count to 30 so you need to PM the host of the game (snsdJM) with a link to your post to tell him you won, otherwise he will not count your win. ^^

you saved me nelkah thx

How do I know if the two yearly Add Anime Badges for 30 plats have ran out

It shows 0 in stock so what is the truth

I saw I have 15 plats on the spreadsheet but they're still under my old username (ivory sky), can you change that? 

Also is it possible for me to have them as items under my profile again? 

is it possible to have a ring but store it somewhere other than your profile without having to delete it?

They said no -

It is not. Sending unwanted tokens to the events account and us tracking it on a spreadsheet is a different process than procuring a ring.

I’ll store on on my acc if you want.

Ya playa haters you should love yourself…brr

Edited by 우리만� True Lovers

How do I know if the two yearly Add Anime Badges for 30 plats have ran out

It shows 0 in stock so what is the truth

If the Max of 2 is reached we will let it be known in this thread. The 0 in stock is because it’s not an item you buy officially through that item but through a form.

I saw I have 15 plats on the spreadsheet but they're still under my old username (ivory sky), can you change that? 

Also is it possible for me to have them as items under my profile again?

Please PM snsdJM regarding this and ask for him to transfer your plats to your profile~

is it possible to have a ring but store it somewhere other than your profile without having to delete it?

As above, no. You can’t hide rings like tokens and if you don’t want it on your profile you’d have to delete it. ^^

As above, no. You can’t hide rings like tokens and if you don’t want it on your profile you’d have to delete it. ^^

ahhh shoot I should've read the OP laugh.png thank you!

They said no -

It is not. Sending unwanted tokens to the events account and us tracking it on a spreadsheet is a different process than procuring a ring.

I’ll store on on my acc if you want.

thank you!

and aight I'll let you know

ohbi.png

ahhh shoot I should've read the OP laugh.png thank you!

thank you!

and aight I'll let you know

ohbi.png

Np and cool : )

• Like 1

Can ya'll adopt my game? and offer prizes

The Events Team can sponsorize your games but you need to request for a sponsorship before hosting them

All the infos are here: https://onehallyu.com/topic/323360-ask-the-events-team-thread-faq-in-the-op/?p=15318488

Edited by Nelkah