Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Okii, so if I want to make a thread where I will post links for sign ups each time. Can that thread be pinned? Or only sign ups?

And can I post it in the large games section or does it have to be in the events section?

Thank you

Okii, so if I want to make a thread where I will post links for sign ups each time. Can that thread be pinned? Or only sign ups?

And can I post it in the large games section or does it have to be in the events section?

Thank you

the max we pin a thread is 2 weeks so it can be pinned for 2 weeks as it says in the how to get my thread pinned question, but if you using that thread to post sign ups then your sign ups wont be pinned

-either is fine but i believe you are hosting a game correct? so forum games would be the most adequate also both events and large games are pretty slow sections so we dont really pin there

the max we pin a thread is 2 weeks so it can be pinned for 2 weeks as it says in the how to get my thread pinned question, but if you using that thread to post sign ups then your sign ups wont be pinned

-either is fine but i believe you are hosting a game correct? so forum games would be the most adequate also both events and large games are pretty slow sections so we dont really pin there

My games are pretty smol and from experience they always fill in within 15min so its okay

I need it to be pinned for a week, I will make the thread now and officially ask for a pin

Ok I will post it in the forum games section~ Thank you

Edited by Xinsa

On a scale form1-19 how much a amazing asset would I be to ur team

we don't accept stalkers 

(:

Edited by HATEmeCUZyouAINTme

we don't accept stalkers

I never staked anyone a day in my life

I am appalled

ozaz2kY.png

Q: How do I purchase a signature extension?

A:When purchasing a signature extension, a user must:

1. Send tokens to Events Team Prizes Account

2. Send their request in a PM including sadface, AND the events team current coordinator.  Title the message "Signature Extension."  

3. The request must contain:

- Acknowledgement of token payment to the prizes account

- Your extension choice (either 3 pics of size 350x300 OR 2 pics of size 500x300)

-After choosing one you cannot change you need to get a new sig extension in order to change

how can i send tokens when i can only donate won?

how can i send tokens when i can only donate won?

You can send tokens by going to the market place and clicking My portfolio>>my shop items

then click the item and then "send item" to the person you want ^^

Edited by Rei-chama

Someone told me to ask this here. I already know it's not possible but I guess I wanted to confirm it. Sorry if it's stupid

If I really don't like any of the badges choosen at the end of the voting season, is it possible to request the creation of a unique badge about the same person as an official badge? Like maybe changing "fan" to "stan" or something else? No matter how much wons are needed

edit : nvm apparently you can't win unique badges anymore...

Edited by CHAgia75

Someone told me to ask this here. I already know it's not possible but I guess I wanted to confirm it. Sorry if it's stupid

If I really don't like any of the badges choosen at the end of the voting season, is it possible to request the creation of a unique badge about the same person as an official badge? Like maybe changing "fan" to "stan" or something else? No matter how much wons are needed

Unique awards are ultra rare and barely given out in our events, maybe once a year the opportunity arises. It's not easily attainable so to answer your question it's a no. :(

Unique awards are ultra rare and barely given out in our events, maybe once a year the opportunity arises. It's not easily attainable so to answer your question it's a no. :(

I see. Thank you for answering

edit : nvm apparently you can't win unique badges anymore...

you cannot unique awards are pretty rare only 1 pretty much going out per year

this year fandom wars the soldier war has a prize of a unique award

two people can have the same idol as a ring now?

It’s possible if permission is given by the original ring holder as far as I’m aware. If permission hasn’t been given, then the second ring holder will need to pick a new bias to have the ring with.

It’s possible if permission is given by the original ring holder as far as I’m aware. If permission hasn’t been given, then the second ring holder will need to pick a new bias to have the ring with.

got it, i saw that yoongi was with two people and i was just wondering

thankss

got it, i saw that yoongi was with two people and i was just wondering

thankss

No problem!

What are tokens? How do you get them and what are they for? 

here you can read a brief overview on tokens

https://onehallyu.com/topic/110080-onehallyus-token-black-market-tokens-list-current-price-of-plats-at-around-220k-but-some-scammers-sell-it-for-more/

You get them via games hosted by us the events team or that were sponsored by us

The gold,silver and bronze tokens all have a won equivalent so they give you won

meanwhile the platinum tokens are used to buy unique things such as a stamp, a ring item, etc you can find more about that in our FAQ section in the OP of this thread

here you can read a brief overview on tokens

https://onehallyu.com/topic/110080-onehallyus-token-black-market-tokens-list-current-price-of-plats-at-around-220k-but-some-scammers-sell-it-for-more/

You get them via games hosted by us the events team or that were sponsored by us

The gold,silver and bronze tokens all have a won equivalent so they give you won

meanwhile the platinum tokens are used to buy unique things such as a stamp, a ring item, etc you can find more about that in our FAQ section in the OP of this thread

Oh cool thanks, also I've never hosted a game before, if I wanted to try and host an easy game would I need permission from the Events team?