Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

what kind of help were you looking for like in what aspect?

to make it more official and better

i have an idea but idk if its alright

and also i think people will think im scamming them so maybe an events stamp of approval because i dont do that anymore

to make it more official and better

i have an idea but idk if its alright

and also i think people will think im scamming them so maybe an events stamp of approval because i dont do that anymore

well PM me with the event itslef like the layout of what you have, and then i can answer your questions there and see if i can help or maybe ask if anyone from the team can

i dont understand how mini games work.

Mini games are usually divided in several rounds and could take up a few hours. The goal varies between the games and so do the mechanics. If you have any specific questions please let me know

MINI ANNOUNCEMENT

Lockets, Trophies, Flags and more new items all coming during this holiday seasons

But before, they go live you can get a taste of how they will look by looking at all of our current events team members and seeing their as they all have displaying 1 item from the new ones

Per example im showing a sunny locket

fGdLwoY.png

fjzqtuH.gif

MINI ANNOUNCEMENT

Lockets, Trophies, Flags and more new items all coming during this holiday seasons

But before, they go live you can get a taste of how they will look by looking at all of our current events team members and seeing their as they all have displaying 1 item from the new ones

Per example im showing a sunny locket

fGdLwoY.png

fjzqtuH.gif

\o/

ozaz2kY.png

Q: What are Flag Items?

-A flag item is an item with the image of a flag

-Some examples:

E52W35N.png?1 LQJspmN.png?1

-The flag can only be of a country such as South Korea, The United States, Australia

-You are allowed to have up to 8 flags

-We also reserve the right to reject a flag of a country if we deem it

-This items are non-unique special items

-Disclaimer: This item is under a trial run so the rules for it can be changed and might be changed. This includes from the rules to the pricing and even the addition of the item

ozaz2kY.png

Q: What are Trophy Items?

-A Non-unique Special Trophy item is an item with the image of a trophy and a title that goes along with it

-Some examples:

Best OH User

HSE7aKf.png

Funniest OH User

PU4RgJ5.png

-The trophy as is non-unique special item which means it cannot be changed after being made, if you get the same title as someone you will just share the trophy. Additionally all rules of non-unique also apply to it

-There is only 15 trophies available per year

-Disclaimer: This item is under a trial run so the rules for it can be changed and might be changed. This includes from the rules to the pricing and even the addition of the item

ozaz2kY.png

Q: What are Locket Items?

-A Non-unique Special Locket item is an item with the image of a locket with an artist inside the locket

-Some examples:

Sunny Locket

fGdLwoY.png

Ong Locket

qbrvSPx.png

-The Locket is non-unique which means after its made it cannot be changed and all other rules of non-unique also apply to it

-Since it is also non-unique the item can be shared and two or more people can have the same artist locket

-The first person to get it will design the locket and pick the picture, after that the locket cannot be changed. The only time it can be changed is when someone else buys a locket and wants the same artsit

-If this happens the people having the locket need to decide on a new locket and pic of the idol for them to share

-If no agreement is made, the persons with the locket will both nominate a locket of their liking and the events coordinator will by luck raffle a winner

-Only 15 lockets will be available per year

-You also can only have a limit of 4 lockets

-Disclaimer: This item is under a trial run so the rules for it can be changed and might be changed. This includes from the rules to the pricing and even the addition of the item

ozaz2kY.png

Q: How do i get the tokens i won in a game?

-The tokens will be sent to you within 1-7 days after the game happened

-The Events Team Prizes Account is the one that will send you the tokens

-If your inbox is full you will not receive a message about receiving the tokens but the tokens will still be received

Hi, did you guys already send all the prizes that people won during the herOh game? Not the ones of the overall game but one of the mini games.

I won 3rd place somewhere and I think I havent received it yet. My PMs are always so full so I might have missed it.

Also, how much plats are the flags? 

Hi, did you guys already send all the prizes that people won during the herOh game? Not the ones of the overall game but one of the mini games.

I won 3rd place somewhere and I think I havent received it yet. My PMs are always so full so I might have missed it.

yep we sent them all, and i think i did sent yours but PM was full

yep we sent them all, and i think i did sent yours but PM was full

Ah okay! Thanks~ And my second question?

regarding the flag, we have not revealed that yet

regarding the flag, we have not revealed that yet

Ah okay, got it

Good night and thanks for all the hard work during this Halloween event!