Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Pin Request Form

Username: BigKid

Game/Event: Tea Fest

Time/Dates: 07/08/17

Pin Duration: until 07/08/17

Link: https://onehallyu.com/topic/543598-game-sign-up-tea-fest-boy-group-saturday-8am-edt/

Thank you.

pin for one day?

also that' the old survey thread, right?

Hello friends and senpais 

I won OHvision, and since the marketplace is down anyways I figured y'all would get in contact after it came back up but I just wanted to let it be known that I would like a ring pls and thank you (I'm saying this now since I'll be in and out for the next month and on the off chance that the marketplace comes back while I'm in and out and the runner ups wanted to talk about their prizes ^^)

thank you~

Hello friends and senpais 

I won OHvision, and since the marketplace is down anyways I figured y'all would get in contact after it came back up but I just wanted to let it be known that I would like a ring pls and thank you (I'm saying this now since I'll be in and out for the next month and on the off chance that the marketplace comes back while I'm in and out and the runner ups wanted to talk about their prizes ^^)

thank you~

i will let ayyu know, notified

• Like 1

hi can we get rings with other users? with consent from them of course

hi can we get rings with other users? with consent from them of course

yes, you can

Edited by Sam

Hi how to join the games here ?

Hi there!

Games are usually hosted in games-related sections such as Forum Games, Battle/Hunting & Large Scale Games and Events at times

You can check those sections from time to time for new games hosted either by the Events Team or other OH users, or you can follow them so you get notifications whenever a new game thread is made!

There's also this schedule thread of our team in which we announce when a game is going to be hosted/posted 

I hope this was of help!

Pin Request Form

Game/Event: Taboo

Time/Dates: 07/29/17 @12:30pm EDT

Pin Duration: until sometime today. Will request to take off

Link: https://onehallyu.com/topic/554364-sign-up-taboo-ww-themed-today1230pm-edt/?p=22810585

Thank you.

Sorry this was late, I guess the game is filled and started by now ?

(the link is of Tea Fest btw)

Pin Request Form

Game/Event: Taboo

Time/Dates: 07/29/17 @12:30pm EDT

Pin Duration: until sometime today. Will request to take off

Link: https://onehallyu.com/topic/554364-sign-up-taboo-ww-themed-today1230pm-edt/?p=22810585

Thank you.

oh i pinned it a while ago but forgot to reply

should i unpin now

oh i pinned it a while ago but forgot to reply

should i unpin now

Yes please. Thanks

I want to thank my family, my friends, the event team, sadface oppa, g.o.d and the heist devil emoji for the monthly raffle that gave me the opportunity to get my first plats

Do you guys have a spreadsheet with the tokens won while the marketplace is down ? I know I won some golds/silver/bronze in some games made lately and I wonder how much I have, and I'm not on this one

Ty

Edited by Nelkah

I want to thank my family, my friends, the event team, sadface oppa, g.o.d and the heist devil emoji for the monthly raffle that gave me the opportunity to get my first plats

Do you guys have a spreadsheet with the tokens won while the marketplace is down ? I know I won some golds/silver/bronze in some games made lately and I wonder how much I have, and I'm not on this one

Ty

we have a thread were we note down everything while the market is down

but only the events members have access, we will give tokens once market is back

we have a thread were we note down everything while the market is down

but only the events members have access, we will give tokens once market is back

How many plats do I have?