Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

The Events Team is currently recruiting,

come apply here!

Message added by Koya

i think haru is asleep and deal with it when she is awake.

im sure they will give you the refund nice she is up.

did u pm haru?

haru is awake, he was posting in the discotheque thread

Losers watching a movie right now so thats why theres no immediate response. But we'll figure it out when they're done 

okay, no problem. ahjumma pmed me, so i think i will deal with it in pm.

hm sorry to bump amidst this but

I see that Ron and Ahjumma are both on and my game is tomorrow and I still didn't get an answer about my game's sponsorship  :unsure: 

I have already asked about this here but I'm bumping it again in case they forgot about the pm amidst these requests ahead now  :unsure: 

I just want to know if I should delay my game and if it will sponsored so I figure out things since it'll be tomorrow  :unsure: 

sorry to bump this for the 1478526 time but I got nothing confirmed yet  :unsure: 

Edited by Hyuksam

hm sorry to bump amidst this but

I see that Ron and Ahjumma are both on and my game is tomorrow and I still didn't get an answer about my game's sponsorship  :unsure: 

I have already asked about this here but I'm bumping it again in case they forgot about the pm amidst these requests ahead now  :unsure: 

I just want to know if I should delay my game and if it will sponsored so I figure out things since it'll be tomorrow  :unsure: 

sorry to bump this for the 1478526 time but I got nothing confirmed yet  :unsure: 

this is probably why ahjuma and ron wanted these requests in 2 weeks in advance. 

you will most likely get a response soon.

this is probably why ahjuma and ron wanted these requests in 2 weeks in advance. 

you will most likely get a response soon.

yeah sorry they have responded, I just had the game in mind for the 10th  May and didnt expect this thread to be up~

i'm taking this here because neither haru nor loser will respond to me.

i reserved spot f10 in the lottery game and sent the wons and had it all confirmed, but it wasn't given to me.

proof it was confirmed:

zRgueUa.jpg

proof i sent the wons:

abU1rdK.png

proof that i asked about this twice and neither haru nor loser responded:

C1q6U9P.png

tclD23e.png

note loser's post right below.

i got a 0.5x spot, so i should at least get 50,000 wons back, but honestly i think i should get a full refund because if i had taken a mystery spot and haru wouldn't have added it, i would have been even worse. if it was a blank spot i wouldn't be complaining but i spent the wons, so i should get some back. and it bothers me that neither loser nor haru have tried to talk to me about this. 

thanks.

Hi,

I didn't handle the spreadsheet, Loser did, I was in charge of sending all bets to her in pm and her updating the sheet, I'm sorry if we missed that but it was very hectic throughout the whole thing, I was asleep when you complained, so I apologise.

It would've been helpful if you took this to pm with both Loser and I as we weren't actually aware.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

hi, this isn't a question but more something everyone was asking for. The Tokens Black Market thread has some old/invalid informations in its OP everyone wants to be deleted.. the whole thing is informative but the last list of the locked/unlocked tokens and their amounts necessary to exchange for items is so outdated I hope someone could take over it and fix it since some users come in and start asking about it and they sound confused ~

hi, this isn't a question but more something everyone was asking for. The Tokens Black Market thread has some old/invalid informations in its OP everyone wants to be deleted.. the whole thing is informative but the last list of the locked/unlocked tokens and their amounts necessary to exchange for items is so outdated I hope someone could take over it and fix it since some users come in and start asking about it and they sound confused ~

Hi, ill bring it up with the events team. I agree that the token exchange op probably needs updating.

Edited by Overseer Ayyu

Hi, ill bring it up with the events team. But I've always used the spreadsheet to keep track of people who don't want the physical token. If u have the physical tokens there shouldn't be a problem with using them but I agree that the token and spreadsheet probably needs updating.

I'm not talking about the spreadsheet of the tokens ! I'm talking about the little spoiler in the end of the OP. It shows you how much locked/unlocked tokens you need to buy OH! items, but OH! doesn't use locked/unlocked tokens anymore, that list is just invalid and at times people check and they're confused at the nomenclature

I'm not talking about the spreadsheet of the tokens ! I'm talking about the little spoiler in the end of the OP. It shows you how much locked/unlocked tokens you need to buy OH! items, but OH! doesn't use locked/unlocked tokens anymore, that list is just invalid and at times people check and they're confused at the nomenclature

I realised after I posted lol. I'll let them know and we will try to fix it

Updated.

I have a question regarding the anime badge, if you purchase an "add anime badge" it means that other people can actually buy the badge as well (with tokens or won?), am I right? Or is it a unique anime award? Can you explain that a lil bit?

Another question, the ohstore thing is not updated yet? I asked for 20 plat tokens but I only see gold tokens on my profile

Edited by Neko Polar

I have a question regarding the anime badge, if you purchase an "add anime badge" it means that other people can actually buy the badge as well (with tokens or won?), am I right? Or is it a unique anime award? Can you explain that a lil bit?

You add an anime badge and everyone else can buy it, is not a unique anime

Another question, the ohstore thing is not updated yet? I asked for 20 plat tokens but I only see gold tokens on my profile

When did you ask for 20 platinum tokens? Didn't see a request.. I don't see your name on the spreadsheet either.

When did you ask for 20 platinum tokens? Didn't see a request.. I don't see your name on the spreadsheet either.

In the store thread, I thought I had to ask it in thread

The store is for the OHpressor Challenge.

In the store thread, I thought I had to ask it in thread

I posted in the thread that all requests would be done this weekend.  If you have any further questions, please send me a PM.

can i get these three platinum tokens i have added to the spreadsheet please? and who do i send the physicals to. 

can i get these three platinum tokens i have added to the spreadsheet please? and who do i send the physicals to. 

send the 3 plat tokens to the events team prizes account and i'll update the spreadsheet.

send the 3 plat tokens to the events team prizes account and i'll update the spreadsheet.

done thank you

Names of GM(s) Hosting: shawnee

Game Title: Project Couture

Date Hosting: May 23-June 6

How long will this game/event be?: 2 weeks!

Objective of the Game (please explain): Choose a model and submit photos of that model wearing a stylish outfit that fits the theme of each round. Judges will score the looks and fashionable submissions will advance.

Difficulty (1-5 scale, 1 = very easy, 5 = very hard): 2-4 (depends on the theme and your choice of model!)

Type of sponsorship requested (tokens, stamp, etc.): 1 stamp and 1 ring

Prize distribution: Primary winner gets to choose between stamp and ring, secondary winner gets the unchosen prize. Each may also get undetermined prizes, such as won, provided by me.

Reason for your request: It's a long game, one round a day, and it takes time to search for a cute look that suits the theme. I think the winner deserves something great for their time and effort. Fashion is a tough industry.

What sets your game/event apart from the others? Why should the Events Team sponsor it?: Project Couture started out in 2013 as a game called The Color Game, Onehallyu's original fashion competition. Over time, the game has developed and improved, rebranding to Project Color, and most recently, Project Couture. Many regular players and spectators look forward to each season, since it is normally only hosted once or twice a year.

Edited by shawnee

For those who are interested in sponsorship, please read the OP carefully.  Complete your form request and send it to both events coordinators.  Please do not post it in this thread.

Hello event boos  :)

Names of GM(s) Hosting: shawnee

Game Title: Project Couture

Date Hosting: May 23-June 6

How long will this game/event be?: 2 weeks!

Objective of the Game (please explain): Choose a model and submit photos of that model wearing a stylish outfit that fits the theme of each round. Judges will score the looks and fashionable submissions will advance.

Difficulty (1-5 scale, 1 = very easy, 5 = very hard): 2-4 (depends on the theme and your choice of model!)

Type of sponsorship requested (tokens, stamp, etc.): 1 stamp and 1 ring

Prize distribution: Primary winner gets to choose between stamp and ring, secondary winner gets the unchosen prize. Each may also get undetermined prizes, such as won, provided by me.

Reason for your request: It's a long game, one round a day, and it takes time to search for a cute look that suits the theme. I think the winner deserves something great for their time and effort. Fashion is a tough industry.

What sets your game/event apart from the others? Why should the Events Team sponsor it?: Project Couture started out in 2013 as a game called The Color Game, Onehallyu's original fashion competition. Over time, the game has developed and improved, rebranding to Project Color, and most recently, Project Couture. Many regular players and spectators look forward to each season, since it is normally only hosted once or twice a year.

Please PM both Ron Swanson and I with this.  

Round 2.

Please stop sending me Events Team related messages.

• Like 1