Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Yes, it comes through via PM and will be shown on your marketplace once sent!

Nice, thank you :)

hiya just wondering how funding for games work? and how i can apply or whatever

thanks yall

its called sponsorsihp

and you can find all about it here:

for events: https://onehallyu.com/topic/323360-ask-the-events-team-thread/?p=15318488

for mini games: https://onehallyu.com/topic/323360-ask-the-events-team-thread/?p=19199977

sorry senpai

i didnt notice you need to fill out a form

Pin Request Form

Username: Ian.

Game/Event: Read Aim Fire

Time/Dates: 4th May,2 PM est

Pin Duration: 3-4 hours

Link: https://onehallyu.com/topic/511428-ready-★-aim-★-fire-minigame-sign-ups-starts-tomorrow-4th-2-pm-est/

Hi~

1. How we know how many tickets we've gotten from event team for monthly event raffle?
  2. So the event raffle will start from May right?
  3. How much game event team will be host monthly?

Hi~

1. How we know how many tickets we've gotten from event team for monthly event raffle?
  2. So the event raffle will start from May right?
  3. How much game event team will be host monthly?

1.if you participated on an event hosted by any of us, then for each event you get one ticket

however, they will only count if you play most of the game or until you are eliminated or such

2. Yeah the raffle starts in may to collect tickets and then once may ends in june we held the may raffle and so on

3. that will depend tbh, there is not set amount but we will try to hots a good amount, you can follow the thread because everytime we host something we will post there so everyone can be informed

• Like 1

Can I request for more events and WWs for peoples living in the Asia Timezone? It is kind of depressing especially when WWs usually happen at 4am my time while there are a number of events that was held in the past at midnight my time when I am tired.

Thanks!

The calendar/announcement thread was my idea. imhappyplz.png

Go follow it! ohpressor.png

Edited by Tee
  • Like 1

The announcement thread was my idea. imhappyplz.png

Go follow it! ohpressor.png

the delusion

Can I request for more events and WWs for peoples living in the Asia Timezone? It is kind of depressing especially when WWs usually happen at 4am my time while there are a number of events that was held in the past at midnight my time when I am tired.

Thanks!

The events is not in charge of WW's, we dont sponsor nor really host those games.

We are building the asia team, to try and have more games/events being hosted there.So hopefully you will be able to see change in that department

the delusion

I still have the old PMs (if it was even that long ago). Do I need to bring the receipts?

Edited by Tee

1.if you participated on an event hosted by any of us, then for each event you get one ticket

however, they will only count if you play most of the game or until you are eliminated or such

2. Yeah the raffle starts in may to collect tickets and then once may ends in june we held the may raffle and so on

3. that will depend tbh, there is not set amount but we will try to hots a good amount, you can follow the thread because everytime we host something we will post there so everyone can be informed

1. Will we get such a physical online ticket (those things under badges) or google sheets or something? For someone who forgetful like me and won't know how much ticket I've just got

1. Will we get such a physical online ticket (those things under badges) or google sheets or something? For someone who forgetful like me and won't know how much ticket I've just got

we will keep track ourselfs in a different thread which you guys cannot see

but if you want to know at the end of each month how many tickets you got,you can always ask here

• Like 1

we will keep track ourselfs in a different thread which you guys cannot see

but if you want to know at the end of each month how many tickets you got,you can always ask here

Ghost thread O,O

Thank you blush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937 I'll go for option 2 then

Thanks!

Following what snsdjm said about that Events Team do not have any relation to WWs, the issue about WWs is that there are not much players who can play and host in the asian timezones, there are hosts from asian timezones that host mini mafias in some sort of asian friendly times but they dont really fill that fast and efficiently as in american/european times, so hosting a whole large ww (25-30 players) on weekend in an asian timezone is just hard and may I say impossible, because 1) there aren't many asian hosts around 2) you wont get the amount of players you need because the community is made of kind of like.. 20% asian/australian people 3) most of the active hosts are of american/european timezones and it's very hard to host in a time that's super late for them, so it's an issue on both sides, not just because hosts do not want to host in such asian friendly times.

this thread isn't related to WWs, but I had to clarify that~  

Edited by Hyuksang

I played a game hosted by Tee, do u get a notif when u get a ticket?

And when does the raffle start?

I played a game hosted by Tee, do u get a notif when u get a ticket?

And when does the raffle start?

you dont get a notification

and the raffle is for may so all of may needs to happen then once may is done we do the raffle

• Like 1

you dont get a notification

and the raffle is for may so all of may needs to happen then once may is done we do the raffle

Tnx!

My game is done

you can unpin them

sorry senpai

i didnt notice you need to fill out a form

Pin Request Form

Username: Ian.

Game/Event: Read Aim Fire

Time/Dates: 4th May,2 PM est

Pin Duration: 3-4 hours

Link: https://onehallyu.com/topic/511428-ready-★-aim-★-fire-minigame-sign-ups-starts-tomorrow-4th-2-pm-est/

how do i get my name listed in the Onehallyu Tokens List spreadsheet?

To anyone wanting to send tokens to spreadsheet first message me okay and then do it

how do i get my name listed in the Onehallyu Tokens List spreadsheet?

message me and then you send them to events team prizes account

how do i save my plats since items are being cleared?

Send your tokens to the Events Team Prizes Account, but contact snsdJM about it before you send them.

To anyone that wants their tokens noted by the events team do these steps:

1. Send the tokens to the Events Team Prizes Account

2.How can you do that well first click on wonhallyu-> then click on MY PORTOFOLIO-> then click on My Shop Items-> then click on the item you desire to send in this case tokens -> then check the two blank boxes next to trade tax -> in the first box write the name of the user you wish to send in this case Events Team Prizes Account-> then on the next box put the  amount of tokens you are sending-> then click on SEND ITEM

3.After you do that the tokens will be sent

4. Contact snsdJM via PM so he can note your tokens on the spreadsheet