Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

he replied once said he will look into it but that was three weeks ago. I don't like calling people out but it doesn't look like panda knows what she is doing. I have been dm her for months

it may have something to do with the bugged marketplace we have been facing T_T so that can't require immediate replies, but, i suggest you ultimately put sad and chocolate panda in a new pm and talk about it there, we can't do much since we do not moderate the marketplace. hope you can get it back!! ^w^

he replied once said he will look into it but that was three weeks ago. I don't like calling people out but it doesn't look like panda knows what she is doing. I have been dm her for months

What is the issue with the ring, are you not able to get it from the marketplace, does it not show in your items?

Also i will contact chocopanda to see what the issue with it since they are the ones in charge of the marketplace

What is the issue with the ring, are you not able to get it from the marketplace, does it not show in your items?

Also i will contact chocopanda to see what the issue with it since they are the ones in charge of the marketplace

when i try to transfer it, i get this:

Oops! Something went wrong!

Sorry, there was no Shop Item found by that ID.

--

do you know why it would say that

when i try to transfer it, i get this:

Oops! Something went wrong!

Sorry, there was no Shop Item found by that ID.

--

do you know why it would say that

transfer it? do you mean buy it?

transfer it? do you mean buy it?

the ring is on my other account, so i try to transfer it to this one but i get that error msg

the ring is on my other account, so i try to transfer it to this one but i get that error msg

is your other account still active, you are only allowed to have one account on oh that might be the issue

since this is the account you use your other account is banned so you can transfer its money or belongings unless you asked for it to be banned

what is the name of your other account?

you can't trade rings in the marketplace, but that error is common among the items that have gone missing previously in the marketplace such as other rings, 2016 albums etc. we can't do much about it so please contact xchocolatepandax and sadface ^^

you can't trade rings in the marketplace, but that error is common among the items that have gone missing previously in the marketplace such as other rings, 2016 albums etc. we can't do much about it so please contact xchocolatepandax and sadface ^^

im on contact with chocopanda, i first want to know the issue and then send them to choco for easier fix

i dont want to trade i want to transfer

is your other account still active, you are only allowed to have one account on oh that might be the issue

since this is the account you use your other account is banned so you can transfer its money or belongings unless you asked for it to be banned

what is the name of your other account?

the account isnt banned and i dont use it. i did ask for it to be temporally unbanned a while back so that panda can try to fix the item. i never heard of the issue you mentioning, has it happened before with another user

https://onehallyu.com/user/80212-22445/

i dont want to trade i want to transfer

the account isnt banned and i dont use it. i did ask for it to be temporally unbanned a while back so that panda can try to fix the item. i never heard of the issue you mentioning, has it happened before with another user

https://onehallyu.com/user/80212-22445/

Trading and transferring is basically the same since you are giving it to a user, i think that was the thing haru meant.

Its odd not even i can see the ring, with which idol did you have the ring with. I think the easier way to fix this is to have the ring be remade and give it to your new account

can you give me the name of the ring as well the picture you used in that one

Trading and transferring is basically the same since you are giving it to a user, i think that was the thing haru meant.

Its odd not even i can see the ring, with which idol did you have the ring with. I think the easier way to fix this is to have the ring be remade and give it to your new account

can you give me the name of the ring as well the picture you used in that one

4iFDrBf.png

ring comment: I’m special Oh Yes | Chichu ê·€í•˜ì˜ ì§€ì—­ì—ì„œ

ring item name: â˜† Blem x Kim Jisoo ☆

i hope this helps

4iFDrBf.png

ring comment: I’m special Oh Yes | Chichu ê·€í•˜ì˜ ì§€ì—­ì—ì„œ

ring item name: â˜† Blem x Kim Jisoo ☆

i hope this helps

oki, thx this helps

i will contact chocopanda and then get back to you

yay blem got her ring

snsdjm is a slay

yay jm never lets anyone down ever warstarplz.png ty ty

How do you play a WW game?

well the events team is not really in charge of ww but i can give you a brief description

the sole purpose of a ww game is for one affiliation to win and well how do you do that eliminating the other ones

the game are usually goods vs evils vs neutrals

The evils as their name described are evil they are a bit on the minority side but as the neutral, they need kill all the goods and neutrals. They have a secret PM where they plan and they also kill each night

The goods are the majority and they need to find the evils and neutrals during day by lynching them, they however dont know who is good so they are in the dark, they have to think in order to find who is good, evil or neutral in order to make the right lynches

Neutrals are a bit different, they just look out for themselves and have different things they need to do in order to win some might need to be the sole survivor or etc

well the events team is not really in charge of ww but i can give you a brief description

the sole purpose of a ww game is for one affiliation to win and well how do you do that eliminating the other ones

the game are usually goods vs evils vs neutrals

The evils as their name described are evil they are a bit on the minority side but as the neutral, they need kill all the goods and neutrals. They have a secret PM where they plan and they also kill each night

The goods are the majority and they need to find the evils and neutrals during day by lynching them, they however dont know who is good so they are in the dark, they have to think in order to find who is good, evil or neutral in order to make the right lynches

Neutrals are a bit different, they just look out for themselves and have different things they need to do in order to win some might need to be the sole survivor or etc

So its is like a mafia game? So lets say 4 evils pm each other and say we are going to kill of that person. How do they manage that? By saying that in the thread? or the op?

So its is like a mafia game? So lets say 4 evils pm each other and say we are going to kill of that person. How do they manage that? By saying that in the thread? or the op?

yeah a ww is a mafia game but people here decided to be fancy and change the name

• Like 1

Hello,

What are golden tokens used for? I read the Black market op and all but still...

Edited by MeiLyn

Hello,

What are golden tokens used for? I read the Black market op and all but still...

this thread explains better what tokens are, its also pinned and describes our token system

https://onehallyu.com/topic/204870-new-system-of-tokensprizes-for-events/

but basically a golden tokens is worth 10k won thats about it, is just worth an amount of won

Hi,

Won a prize for the first time last night, I was wondering if we get a notification once we received our tokens ?

Hi,

Won a prize for the first time last night, I was wondering if we get a notification once we received our tokens ?

Thanks smile.png

Yes, it comes through via PM and will be shown on your marketplace once sent!