Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

The Events Team is currently recruiting,

come apply here!

Message added by Koya

dunno..didn't follow that thread.

but thanks anyway :lol:

Probably from that then :)

If its gold token u can get 10 k wons from it

how many tokens will you request? We don't do wons because the token system account is majorly in the negatives. :/

Hmmmm can I request 50 or something? Then stamps too?

Hmmmm can I request 50 or something? Then stamps too?

50 tokens and stamps seems too much for a non-major event. Could you lower it, please?

50 tokens and stamps seems too much for a non-major event. Could you lower it, please?

Hai haru :) ahm BTW how much a one token convert to wons?

OK, XD ,a 20-30 :)

Hai haru :) ahm BTW how much a one token convert to wons?

OK, XD ,a 20-30 :)

So 20-30 golden tokens? 

Please stop sending me Events Team related messages.

lol

Ron looked twice at my game's request and didn't say anything sigh is it being rejected

lol

Ron looked twice at my game's request and didn't say anything sigh is it being rejected

Please be patient for a response~

Please be patient for a response~

no I mean they looked at it twice so I came to ask her if this means it's ignored or if I should wait for a respone, I'll wait then dw, thanks!

no I mean they looked at it twice so I came to ask her if this means it's ignored or if I should wait for a respone, I'll wait then dw, thanks!

Yeah, wait for a response. ^^ 

Yes please! And a stamp too if it's fine, thanks in advance :)

Your appeal is still under review. ^^

Name of GM hosting: Mark Lee's Wifeu

Game title: Discotheque

How long will this game/event be?: May 7-21st I did not see this thread smh

Objective of game: u submit a song for each round with ur artist and try to win

Difficultly: 7!!! Jk 4 I think cause people just panic under pressure

Type of sponsorship requested: I want a ring. And a stamp. And a sig extension. I asked sad a long time ago, and he was the one who suggested them. Well I dont need all three. But I want a ring. And a sig extension.

Prize distribution: those who make the final

Reason for your request: I need prizes. I'm a broke hoe

Why should you sponsor me?: well not only has all past seasons been successful, but my game sparks creativity and musical awareness to all the poor tone deaf children of oh.

Name of GM hosting: Mark Lee's Wifeu

Game title: Discotheque

How long will this game/event be?: May 7-21st I did not see this thread smh

Objective of game: u submit a song for each round with ur artist and try to win

Difficultly: 7!!! Jk 4 I think cause people just panic under pressure

Type of sponsorship requested: I want a ring. And a stamp. And a sig extension. I asked sad a long time ago, and he was the one who suggested them. Well I dont need all three. But I want a ring. And a sig extension.

Prize distribution: those who make the final

Reason for your request: I need prizes. I'm a broke hoe

Why should you sponsor me?: well not only has all past seasons been successful, but my game sparks creativity and musical awareness to all the poor tone deaf children of oh.

You've asked too late. We're both saying no

You've asked too late. We're both saying no

This thread was fully made 2 days before I put the gameplay thread up, which, you guys say is too soon so ofc its too late.

But that's fine, I'll just pm sad.

• Like 3

This thread was fully made 2 days before I put the gameplay thread up, which, you guys say is too soon so ofc its too late.

To be fair the game ends in 2 weeks and that should be enough time to have a to-be-confirmed prize

• Like 1

Sponsorship from the Events Team is and will be highly competitive.  We're looking to support users so that they may develop creative and interesting new games and events.  This is why we won't consider WW and mafia.

This is meant as advice to all, and not as criticism to anyone in particular: if you're going to request that the team sponsor your project, then please put some effort into your application.  It should not be a simple, "give me these things because I don't have the resources myself."  This is especially true if you're asking us to make an exception for you and your project.  

We're not going to flood the market with tokens and special items by sponsoring every request.  We're going to be thorough in our evaluations and highly critical of the projects/requests.  You're selling us on your project, and I'm sorry if my saying it bothers anyone.  But it's true.  

We want to support and build the OH gaming community, and hope that sponsoring accomplishes those goals.

-Ahjum

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Sponsorship from the Events Team is and will be highly competitive. We're looking to support users so that they may develop creative and interesting new games and events. This is why we won't consider WW and mafia.

This is meant as advice to all, and not as criticism to anyone in particular: if you're going to request that the team sponsor your project, then please put some effort into your application. It should not be a simple, "give me these things because I don't have the resources myself." This is especially true if you're asking us to make an exception for you and your project.

We're not going to flood the market with tokens and special items by sponsoring every request. We're going to be thorough in our evaluations and highly critical of the projects/requests. You're selling us on your project, and I'm sorry if my saying it bothers anyone. But it's true.

We want to support and build the OH gaming community, and hope that sponsoring accomplishes those goals.

-Ahjum

Mischievous' application was the same, maybe even less detailed Than mine and they didn't even specify their prize until asked, and they are still being reviewed. Not only did they not explain their game but they didn't even say why you should sponsor them, but are still in review.

Ron did not say that I was rejected because I put no effort, s/he said it's too late, which is why I'm pissed.

Not to mention that this isn't a new game, it's been going on for a while it's season III Ron played last season, Kuma is playing this season and Haru is a judge. This isn't some little Game, or mafia it's self explanatory. Submit a song, get judged.

But ok, like I said I'll ask sad because he promised, I'll just provide my own prizes for my games from now on.

Thanks for replying.

Edited by Mark Lee's Wifeu
  • Like 1

Mischievous' application was the same, maybe even less detailed Than mine and they didn't even specify their prize until asked, and they are still being reviewed. Not only did they not explain their game but they didn't even say why you should sponsor them, but are still in review.

Ron did not say that I was rejected because I put no effort, s/he said it's too late, which is why I'm pissed.

Not to mention that this isn't a new game, it's been going on for a while it's season III Ron played last season, Kuma is playing this season and Haru is a judge. This isn't some little Game, or mafia it's self explanatory. Submit a song, get judged.

But ok, like I said I'll ask sad because he promised, I'll just provide my own prizes for my games from now on.

Thanks for replying.

I can understand where your frustration is coming from.  If you would like to discuss this further, or anything else, please don't hesitate to send a PM.

i'm taking this here because neither haru nor loser will respond to me.

i reserved spot f10 in the lottery game and sent the wons and had it all confirmed, but it wasn't given to me.

proof it was confirmed:

zRgueUa.jpg

proof i sent the wons:

abU1rdK.png

proof that i asked about this twice and neither haru nor loser responded:

C1q6U9P.png

tclD23e.png

note loser's post right below.

i got a 0.5x spot, so i should at least get 50,000 wons back, but honestly i think i should get a full refund because if i had taken a mystery spot and haru wouldn't have added it, i would have been even worse. if it was a blank spot i wouldn't be complaining but i spent the wons, so i should get some back. and it bothers me that neither loser nor haru have tried to talk to me about this. 

thanks.

i'm taking this here because neither haru nor loser will respond to me.

i reserved spot f10 in the lottery game and sent the wons and had it all confirmed, but it wasn't given to me.

proof it was confirmed:

zRgueUa.jpg

proof i sent the wons:

abU1rdK.png

proof that i asked about this twice and neither haru nor loser responded:

C1q6U9P.png

tclD23e.png

i got a 0.5x spot, so i should at least get 50,000 wons back, but honestly i think i should get a full refund because if i had taken a mystery spot and haru wouldn't have added it, i would have been even worse. if it was a blank spot i wouldn't be complaining but i spent the wons, so i should get some back. and it bothers me that neither loser nor haru have tried to talk to me about this. 

thanks.

i think haru is asleep and deal with it when she is awake.

im sure they will give you the refund nice she is up.

did u pm haru?

thanks.

Losers watching a movie right now so thats why theres no immediate response. But we'll figure it out when they're done 

i think haru is asleep and deal with it when she is awake.

im sure they will give you the refund nice she is up.

did u pm haru?

Thanks, we're dealing with it, Ayyu.