Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Do I need to reclaim my tokens if they're already on the spreadsheet? Also my tokens are under my old name, Jungkooks Nips XD.

Tokens on the spreadsheet are safe, you can reclaim them if you want them to be sent to your account but you can leave them there too, they will not be lost

• Like 1

I just won 3 plats, do I gotta post it here or?

Nope, the game host took note of who won and the prizes will be sent to you soon (it can take up to a week)

Can I sell the 5 platinum tokens that I won with the raffle?

Yes, the plats are yours no matter how you got them so you're free to sell them~

How do I sell them? I tried the shop but it's saying 0 for the Won

You can't sell them back to the marketplace but you can sell them to users

You can post here saying you're willing to sell plats and people will probably come to quote or dm you to buy them~

https://onehallyu.com/topic/110080-onehallyus-token-black-market-tokens-list-the-maximum-price-you-can-sell-a-plat-for-is-225k-won/

Hey~ I wanted to pin this thread as our game will be on August the 3rd, could you please pin it?

https://onehallyu.com/topic/704282-mini-game-and-then-there-were-none/

Please fill the form for a pinned game, thank you~

Also please make sure it meets up the requirements

A: First, is your thread eligible? It MUST be:
- Either a signup for your game/event
OR
- A game/event lasting longer than 24 hours.  Spamming games are not eligible.  No exceptions.

If elibigle for pinning, then you MUST:
1. Have your OP already created.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/323360-ask-the-events-team-thread-faq-in-the-op/?p=14665079

Edited by Nelkah

Can I do pop mini games or is that not allowed ?

You are free to host any game you want as long as they follow the general OH rules

However, there are requirements to meet if you want your game pinned or if you want it sponsored by the Events Team

Edited by Nelkah

can nelkah clear her pms? i want to send her a pm but it say she/you cannot receive any more :(

Pms cleared

Sorry for the delay, with Ohgwarts happening we focused more on the Ask a professor thread and we were removed from following this one after 2 weeks of inactivity

Is it possible to change myself to other houses?

I feel like, I'm not a Delulupuff.

Do you still wish the stamp to be removed?

Events is closing this week and stamps will be removed for everyone and right now it isn't possible anymore to get into a new house

hi i want to host a game involving soundbits, was wondering what sites u would recommend to host the audio clips.

idk if yall would know but idk where to ask

Soundcloud has already been used to host this type of game but it seems like people can already listen to the audio clips by going on your account if you upload them before hand

I personally would use youtube and put the videos on private that can only be viewed when you get the link so people aren't able to watch them before you post them for your game

A mod asked me to post this question here...though the thread looks discarded twitch.gif

I know you guys are still working hard on the exo theme (i hope)

I was thinking if we can still do teams for exo theme. Like hyung line, beagle line, maknae line, etc. You don't need to make points/events for it...it can just be an option for people.

EXO Theme is being worked on by the Graphics Team with the era the fandom agreed on after winning the prize

What it will look like is a surprise~ it's up to them what they think is the best to do according to what era they had to use

nelkah, are you a zhou zhennan fan?

Yeah and I requested his badge a few weeks ago anticipate the next awards update

Pin Request Form
Username:dmlve
Game/Event: spiritus onehallyu, game - signup thread
Time/Dates:officially starts oct 5 and lasts for 3 weeks
Pin Duration: 1 week

Hello, we do not pin threads when they are in the large scale games section since all active threads in this section are for games that are currently active, so your thread won't get burried by other threads.

Names of GM(s) Hosting: @dmlve and @atulvells

Game Title: Spiritus Onehallyu

Date Hosting: October 5th

How long will this game/event be?: 3 weeks

Objective of the Game (please explain): Teams of 4 will be created and will go head to head with the other teams. These teams have to create a thread for their team. The objective of this game is to recruit as many people as possible to join your team. The members they recruit are just for numbers and don't really affect the games unless they participate in any other mini games they host within their own thread. In the end, the teams that win will get the prizes equally.

Difficulty (1-5 scale, 1 = very easy, 5 = very hard): 3.5

Type of sponsorship requested (token, stamp, etc. We do not offer wons and please GIVE US an estimate of what you want!): Tokens

Prize distribution: 1st Place Team - 3 Gold Tokens, 2nd Place Team - 3 Silver Tokens and 3rd Place Team - 3 Bronze Tokens. (The 4 members of each team will get a prize, so in total 12 people will get a prize.)

What sets your game/event apart from the others? Why should the Events Team sponsor it?: This is a unique game that doesn't hold players behind a gameplay. It gets them to go forum wide and make new friends. It's a game that is equally fun for players and non-players as it helps them promote their respective clubs. This game also gives players a wide range of opportunities which includes, managing an OP, creating thread GFX, hosting their own mini-games in their threads etc to spread that 'Onehallyu Spiritus'

To apply for a sponsorship, please PM snsdJM.

Applications are open between the 1st and the 10th of each month and should be done at least 7 days before the start of the game.

More infos about sponsorship applications

Ah I see c: thanks for clarifying

Oh unrelated but... Were you a section moderator before? I vaguely remember something along those lines

Yep last year from May to August

• Like 1

how cool c: what made you move to events?

Section mods were disbanded because it was in trial and it didn't work as planned since it was difficult for everyone to adapt to it

So then when events recruited I decided to give it a try because it's also something I was interested into~

• Like 1

events team certainly fits you well ^^ don't overwork yourself okay? thanks for all the hard work ^^

Thank you~ i'll do my best uwu

• Like 1

hi~ would we be able to add a temp stamp as a prize for our game sponsorship or are there limits to what we can request?

Hi, you can request for stamps, there are no limits but the prizes will be discussed to see if it fits the game and if it doesn't we will review them to make them fit if the sponsorship is accepted

• Like 1

Are you leaving the events team? warstarplz.png

Hey, since the Events thread calendar is followed by a lot of people, please do not engage conversation there because it can be unpleasant for users ^^

You can quote here to ask your question~

I am so sorry, I didn't know. It was an honest mistake. I won't do it again. Thank you so much for informing me Nel!

No worries~

Are unique awards still available and if so, how many tokens is it to get one (I want a unique badge kek) chartmander.png

Hey

Unique Awards can only be won through games, and they are pretty rare, you can't pay for one

They can be part of the prizes for big events from the team

Hello,i know how you can get ring or unique award but i don't know how you can get unique item like this.

Example: If i wanna get someone signature as unique item,what should i do?Should i buy "add new item" from martketplace?

Hey, those are Unique Items, they aren't for sale, you can get one through games and raffles like the yearly raffle this year got one as a prize (the 2nd prize).

14 minutes ago, satoori said:

hyped!⛄

Hello, just quoting you here to inform you that I hid your comment on the events team calendar thread, that thread serves as an events notification stream so it's only for Events team members to comment on there~ :blush:

Edited by Koya
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, mufcfan said:

Hi~ would you hold love letter event this valentine?

Hey, it's not in our plans, we're planning other things for this Valentine, you can check the Valentine Match Maker for now~

11 minutes ago, zella said:

Hello i won plats back then but i still didn't get any message

Hey, I just looked up and you did receive the plats, you can check how many plats you have in the "My Tokens" tab of the member shop~

18 minutes ago, zella said:

15 now.I am sorryy,i didn't get any message about it so i didn't check to my plats.I really didn't know i received them

No problem~

31 minutes ago, hojipoji said:

hi events team members , i have an idea for an event

Hello~

Feel free to give your suggestions here or to PM a member of the team to send them! 😊

19 minutes ago, hojipoji said:

ion know if someone has the same idea as me but my idea is basically one where you post pictures of the smiles of kpop idols/actors and then a user will have to guess them. the top 3 users with the most number of correct guesses gets to win a badge of their choice. 

We could host this as one of our minigames yes~

However, we can't put badges as prizes for our games. We can have unique badges but they are one of the most valuable prizes so they are only for our big events. The regular badges can only be earned with your post count as explained here!