events team

2133 replies to this topic

#2121 emma

emma

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:18 AM

Are you allowed to trade/sell your raffle prize or buy/trade them from someone who has won one if they're willing?

#2122 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,102 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:30 PM

Are you allowed to trade/sell your raffle prize or buy/trade them from someone who has won one if they're willing?

if you mean the tokens yes you can sell your tokens.

You cannot sell prizes(things that arent tokens) you won is against the rules. However, you can gift them to other people

#2123 Egoísta

Egoísta

Cogito ergo sum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,777 posts
  • LocationDead Space

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

Is Bella online? Or an events team that’s experienced with hosting mafia I want to see if my teams are balanced

#2124 Akidoki

Akidoki

$ The Rich Half of GalDoki $

• Events Rookies
  • 968 posts
  • LocationMy Mansion cause Zikarpfing lives in a Cave.

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:32 PM

Is Bella online? Or an events team that’s experienced with hosting mafia I want to see if my teams are balanced

I am here. You can pm me.

#2125 GoldenDivas

GoldenDivas

Shownu's Wifey

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,475 posts
  • LocationJyp Nation with 2pm

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:35 PM

who's matched me 

#2126 ❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

Mrs Worldwide Handsome <3

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,604 posts
  • Location✧вт plαɴeт✦

Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:01 PM

When / how can we change partners for the valentines events? Mine has no interest from what I can tell, others are in similar predicament and we would like to pair up with people who actually want to play and will be here for the games.

#2127 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,102 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:39 PM

When / how can we change partners for the valentines events? Mine has no interest from what I can tell, others are in similar predicament and we would like to pair up with people who actually want to play and will be here for the games.

your partner does want to play games as they put yes to playing games, if you put yes to playing games then you were paired with someone that also said yes it was one of our rules when making the couples.There is a match maker express that will make rng couples if indeed they dont but you do , we will match you up with an rng but we will ask your partner first if they want to play games

#2128 ❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,604 posts
  • Location✧вт plαɴeт✦

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:33 PM

your partner does want to play games as they put yes to playing games, if you put yes to playing games then you were paired with someone that also said yes it was one of our rules when making the couples.There is a match maker express that will make rng couples if indeed they dont but you do , we will match you up with an rng but we will ask your partner first if they want to play games

I know they said yes but they’ve chosen to ignore the line of communication I opened with them or taken any initiative to contact me.
And from what others have said, some of their partners have outright told them they won’t be playing, despite having said they would.

I’m glad there is an rng option, I think it would be good if y’all would make everyone aware of it in the Cafe, as this will help ease many minds.

#2129 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,102 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:39 PM

I know they said yes but they’ve chosen to ignore the line of communication I opened with them or taken any initiative to contact me.
And from what others have said, some of their partners have outright told them they won’t be playing, despite having said they would.

I’m glad there is an rng option, I think it would be good if y’all would make everyone aware of it in the Cafe, as this will help ease many minds.

if you know people tell them to contact me, anyways if your partner says they wont play then you can enter the rng

#2130 ❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

❀ EL MARIAJIN ❀

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,604 posts
  • Location✧вт plαɴeт✦

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:42 PM

if you know people tell them to contact me, anyways if your partner says they wont play then you can enter the rng

Will do.

#2131 Falconer

Falconer

☆ NCT 2018 ☆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,560 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:51 PM

Hey! jw when the prizes from Koya's minigame will be given out

#2132 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,102 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:21 PM

Hey! jw when the prizes from Koya's minigame will be given out

prizes can take up to 10 days to be given

#2133 Ek Tha Bandhar

Ek Tha Bandhar

Supreme Leader Of Musketeers Club

• PipPipPip
  • 1,869 posts
  • LocationSitting on top of the tree eating my bananas, while you irrelevant nugus are sprawling around the ground eating banana peels

Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:31 PM (Edited by Ek Tha Bandhar, 17 February 2019 - 08:59 PM.)

#2134 Moon Gin

Moon Gin

Sommelier of Sun Vermouth and Moon Chianti

• Events Team
  • 9,393 posts
  • LocationSur l'épaule de Kang Daniel

Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:56 PM

hello 

is this where you request for a partner?

https://data.whicdn.com/images/129307864...

if this is the place than can I get a partner who is interested in playing games my previous partner is busy and abandoned me

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimalGreatBl...

even the musketeers club abandoned because I'm ugly 

So all in all I'm just a lonely nugu poor user 

https://data.whicdn.com/images/288337927...

I-

thank you

https://media1.tenor.com/images/da8cda6b...

For requesting couple for Valentine game you can put your request in this THREAD

Up, Up and Away!