OneHallyu

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

well the events team is not really in charge of ww but i can give you a brief description

the sole purpose of a ww game is for one affiliation to win and well how do you do that eliminating the other ones

the game are usually goods vs evils vs neutrals

The evils as their name described are evil they are a bit on the minority side but as the neutral, they need kill all the goods and neutrals. They have a secret PM where they plan and they also kill each night

The goods are the majority and they need to find the evils and neutrals during day by lynching them, they however dont know who is good so they are in the dark, they have to think in order to find who is good, evil or neutral in order to make the right lynches

Neutrals are a bit different, they just look out for themselves and have different things they need to do in order to win some might need to be the sole survivor or etc

So its is like a mafia game? So lets say 4 evils pm each other and say we are going to kill of that person. How do they manage that? By saying that in the thread? or the op?

I played a game hosted by Tee, do u get a notif when u get a ticket?

And when does the raffle start?

you dont get a notification

and the raffle is for may so all of may needs to happen then once may is done we do the raffle

Tnx!

To anyone that wants their tokens noted by the events team do these steps:

1. Send the tokens to the Events Team Prizes Account

2.How can you do that well first click on wonhallyu-> then click on MY PORTOFOLIO-> then click on My Shop Items-> then click on the item you desire to send in this case tokens -> then check the two blank boxes next to trade tax -> in the first box write the name of the user you wish to send in this case Events Team Prizes Account-> then on the next box put the  amount of tokens you are sending-> then click on SEND ITEM

3.After you do that the tokens will be sent

4. Contact snsdJM via PM so he can note your tokens on the spreadsheet

Hmm I dont get it? is this about the marketplace getting renewed or something. I have gold/silver and soon also bronze and I dont wanne lose them when things change, so should i also do this?

the raffle is hoted on the first of every month and i base it on est timezone since thats the one close to mine

i already did the raffle of this month a couple of moments ago, the ersult are on the calendar thread

tnxchuplz.png

Whats the difference between selling a ring for won and selling 60 plats for won?

It all comes down to the same thing?

People entering games, winning plats just to sell them

• Like 1

We consider plats more of a currency than a prize in the same caliber as stamps cause you use plats in order to be able to buy those prizes like stamps, rings

Therefore, plats are considered more like won. We offer the other prizes such as rings, stamps on games as a shortcut for people to be abel to gain them before they  acquire the plat quantity needed. In the past we have received a lot of complaints of people not caring about the prizes but just wanting them to sell them at bigger prices to others so in order to fight that we came up with this

Thanks, I get it now~

How much are the lockets gonna cost?

And how many times can we ask for a sponsership? Once a month? Once every few week?

once a month

and the locket prize umm i will say between 40-60

Once a month... so I can ask for another sponsorship in a couple days? when September start. 

I just got confused if you guys meant months as in sept, oct etc or actual 4 weeks

Edited by Xinsa

nvm~

Edited by Xinsa

hi

i won a game in the past and got a golden token

i honestly have no idea what it is or what to do with it

can someone help me? like is it for selling? and if i exchange it what is there to exchange?

i've been on oh for a long time but there's a lot of stuff that i don't understand yet

so help me juseyo

A token has a won equivalent. A golden token is worth 10k. You can sell the item back and receive 10k won, you can gift it to someone or buy some general items from the marketplace.

Edited by Xinsa

Hi, I thought sunny's game also entered you in the raffle but its not on the spreadsheet but Tee's game from earlier was updated 

i dont think we have plans for a "big" raffle, just the monthly ones

but we still have 2 major holidays this year so they'll be chances to win big~

Christmas and... Halloween? New year? Thanksgiving?

halloween and xmas. new years isnt this year by definition imstupid.png

and theres nothing big planned for thanksgiving that i know of

I thought people celebrate the Dec 31st and Jan 1stimstupid.png

I don't celebrate any of those things so sawry

Hi, did you guys already send all the prizes that people won during the herOh game? Not the ones of the overall game but one of the mini games.

I won 3rd place somewhere and I think I havent received it yet. My PMs are always so full so I might have missed it.

Also, how much plats are the flags? 

yep we sent them all, and i think i did sent yours but PM was full

Ah okay! Thanks~ And my second question?

regarding the flag, we have not revealed that yet

Ah okay, got it

Good night and thanks for all the hard work during this Halloween event!

How do I purchase a ring? And can you guys double check if J-hope/Hoseok is taken?

Hey!

Read here regarding how to purchase a ring:

https://onehallyu.com/topic/323360-ask-the-events-team-thread/?p=14665057

And here to check which rings are taken:

https://onehallyu.com/topic/323360-ask-the-events-team-thread-faq-in-the-op/page-74?do=findComment&comment=24499276

The F.A.Q in the OP has the answer to most of these general questions just for future notice ^^

And J-Hope/Hoseok is not taken~

Thank you so much

another question, how often can I change the look of my ring? Or the name of my ring

And are you sure Hoseok isnt taken? Cause someone has a Hobi ring and that is his nickname, I just want to be sure

Messs now I cant choose between RM and Hobirlytearpls.png

Oh Hobi is J-hope? Then yes sorry, he's taken TT

You can change the look and name of your ring once per year, and to do so, just contact xchocolatepandax with the details when you want to change the look/name of it~

Ow okay, easier to choose now lol

Do you guys go by calendar years or do you count the months since the purchase was made? Sorry for all dem questions

Hey me again lol, I can't find a user named "Kuma" with a Hoseok ring.. I just want to ask them if they are willing to share if so then I am going to save for another ring in the future~

Edit: Is it "little Eight"? I filtered through the Jhope thread and I found him there with his old name. His ring isnt showing tho

Edited by Xinsa