OneHallyu

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

snsdjm are u gonna wish me luck on my mafia game next week :O

I'm sure he will, but good luck on hosting!

• Like 1

Hmmmm can I request 50 or something? Then stamps too?

50 tokens and stamps seems too much for a non-major event. Could you lower it, please?

Hai haru :) ahm BTW how much a one token convert to wons?

OK, XD ,a 20-30 :)

So 20-30 golden tokens? 

lol

Ron looked twice at my game's request and didn't say anything sigh is it being rejected

Please be patient for a response~

no I mean they looked at it twice so I came to ask her if this means it's ignored or if I should wait for a respone, I'll wait then dw, thanks!

Yeah, wait for a response. ^^ 

Yes please! And a stamp too if it's fine, thanks in advance :)

Your appeal is still under review. ^^

i'm taking this here because neither haru nor loser will respond to me.

i reserved spot f10 in the lottery game and sent the wons and had it all confirmed, but it wasn't given to me.

proof it was confirmed:

zRgueUa.jpg

proof i sent the wons:

abU1rdK.png

proof that i asked about this twice and neither haru nor loser responded:

C1q6U9P.png

tclD23e.png

note loser's post right below.

i got a 0.5x spot, so i should at least get 50,000 wons back, but honestly i think i should get a full refund because if i had taken a mystery spot and haru wouldn't have added it, i would have been even worse. if it was a blank spot i wouldn't be complaining but i spent the wons, so i should get some back. and it bothers me that neither loser nor haru have tried to talk to me about this. 

thanks.

Hi,

I didn't handle the spreadsheet, Loser did, I was in charge of sending all bets to her in pm and her updating the sheet, I'm sorry if we missed that but it was very hectic throughout the whole thing, I was asleep when you complained, so I apologise.

It would've been helpful if you took this to pm with both Loser and I as we weren't actually aware.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

she means shawnee and not Ash since it's Shawnee hosting Project Couture ?

shawnee is back as shawnee 2.0

Okay thanks. Now I know :)

No worries, good luck with the game!

I had already pinned it. ^^

yeah I just won one but I dont want it lmao

gimmeeeeee[2]

hi is the jessica ring taken

if not i book it!

There's currently no Jessica ring. By 'book' do you mean reserve? If so, sorry, we can't really reserve rings. It's a first come first serve process.

Isnt it taken tho? The user isnt active now. They havent been on OH in along time.

Their name was ace or something

Nope.

Hi, is someone gonna distribute the prizes from kumakuma's games? since she already banned herself :imstupid:

Events team members don't distribute the prizes anymore, it'll come straight to you from the Events Team Prizes Account.

Kuma has requested the prizes already so they should be out soon. ^^

Same goes for stuff like stamps and rings? :0

Stamp and ring organisation pms are usually pmed by the team member who held the game, but due to Kuma banning herself, Ahjumma Laugh will most likely be the one organising the pms for the prize holders. ^^

Edited by Haru

ozaz2kY.png

Q: Where should I go to get my game on the announcement banner board?

A: The events team don't handle game banners, so you should go to the Banner Request Thread and fill out the form provided on the first post, a moderator will then upload it into the system.

I WANTED TO ASK, DO MY PLATINUM TOKENS COCKBLOCK ME FROM BUYING ITEMS IN THE MARKETPLACE?

What do you mean? As in what's on your display on your mini profile?

I mean they're in the same place under my badges, so if I wanted to buy something else, would I not be able to because they take up a space there?

You're able to buy things still, it'd just be that the tokens will have a spot on your mini-profile a long with all your other items. 

So they can't be moved?

For them to be moved, you'd either have to buy something using them or ask them to be placed on the spreadsheet rather than having the physical item.

To get them on the spreadsheet you can ask in here and Ahjumma Laugh will move them onto the sheet as soon as he can. ^^

Edited by Haru

I'm confused

is this a new feature ?

as far as I know we buy rings by contacting you and sadface/xchocolatepandax after sending our tokens to the events team acc and then we send the details of the ring and the ring gets uploaded and we get it

do we get to buy it manually now ?

No, there's no manual option. ^^

Hi, i know i'm banned for inactivity from long and regular mafia

am i banned from playing mini mafia as well? 

No, you're not banned since mini mafias aren't the largescale ones that the forum game team look after.

Edited by Haru

hi, is the survey available? :) also what is the thread pin and individual stamp?

Hi! Yes, this is the 2nd raffle survey. Entries close January 6th 12PM MST!

Thread pin is simply the name, your thread of choice will be pinned to the top of that section, example:

58b5e287ddeb436f9384651ce9dd2f89.png

It will last for 2 weeks :)

Stamps are stamps that appear below your icon! With a choice of a picture or gif of 139 x 60, it will remain there for 4 weeks.

An example:

events_coordi.gif

Without the green Events Coordinator stamp there, and a smaller size, but that's how it would appear on your profile.

139 x 60 example, provided by snsdJM in above posts:

X9t9Du6.gif

You also choose the text that'll appear above the gif/picture, as well as the colour that will go a long with it (it will appear on your username and the text that you choose)

Hope this helps!

Edited by Haru

hi i won the individual stamp last raffle so i wanna ask, who do i contact to set it up?

Contact Ahjumma Laugh and sadface with a link to the post you claimed your prize as well as: 

• A picture or gif re-sized to 139 x 60
  • The text you'd like to appear above your banner (the name of your individual "group", like how mine is "Events Team", you can have any text you'd like there)
  • The colour you want your text & username to be.

hi

what time is the next raffle drawing? I'm confused with "UTC" lol

From googling it's 12pm EST and 2am KST, idk if this is correct but it should be around there, Ahjumma will correct me soon