OneHallyu

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

if we request for sponsorship for a game and we get it can we change our date to a later time?

how often can you sponsor a GM?  I was wondering?

Summer is coming soon and I will have lots of time to come up with new games...

I'll have to ask Ahjumma on what he thinks for that. Imo I think up to 4-5 events? It depends on who is asking for what and how much

4-5 within a time frame or forever?

I'll await your answer after speaking to Ahjumma...

ready to answer questions

IrV2NTc.gif

looks like there'll be no more me pming you about questions :lol:

when is your break over btw 

about the new sponsorship form, i'm assuming if we want sponsorships, the game would have to be after the first 10 days

but would it be possible to do it in the next month

for instance, if I apply in July, can I do it within the 1st 10 days in August while requests for that month are going on

cuz I wanted to do a game beginning of august and this would seem like the only way

I hope that was clear..

Edited by HATEmeCUZyouAINTme

hi i have a question about the sponsorships since right now school isn't too busy and I have a lot of games in mind

if i wanted to do a minigame, would I have to wait till feb 1 to apply and if I do does that mean i'm applying for the month of February or for march?

I know there's the monthly sponsors, but usually users aim for high stuff on those so they can get sponsored, what about small games?

I think sponsored mini-games prizes would be nice apart from the normal sponsors since those mini-games usually take way less time to plan and some people wouldn't wait up to 1 month to see if their game would be sponsored or not so they decide to not host them sometimes, a help with small prizes wouldn't be that bad with a system with more freedom when it comes to the dates

Maybe prizes as small as 1-5 platinum tokens or just the other tokens (honestly silver and bronze tokens are rarer than platinum tokens at this point lmao), thing so there would be more recurring small games, just an idea I just had

I don't really want a reply to this post I just want you to take mini-games into consideration for a different sponsor system :lol:

not you reading my mind exactly!!

i agree. more love for minigames. that's what the people want! #moreminigamesonOH2k17

• Like 1

That depends on when would you like to host.

so the earliest I can host and get a sponsorship would be when? cuz I've got a few minigames made and I want to get rid of them

I could see having the new team recruits create/host mini games.

well I trust you'll choose someone who's good at hosting minis

I look forward to hearing more about them  :)  

lol well I'd love to show u them soooon

• Like 1

can i get agame pinned for a couple hourse. if it's a sign up thread

or is there a minimum limit for time

You can unpin my MITB game now. Thank you~

Also ayuu owes me tokens  :ohpressor:

Edited by Tee
thread unpinned

The tokens were sent to u, but ur inbox was full so u difnt get a pm. But u still got the tokens

Ok thanks for clearing this up
Also I've been calling u ayuu but I just realized your name is ayyu :shock:

Thanks for the raffle guys!  :ohla: 
Also what was the album of choice? Is it an album from the marketplace?

The album of choice was an actual physical album. Like the boys, i got a boy, exodus, etc

You got to pick an album and then it will be shipped to you

oh damn you guys went all out

Is it possible for me to pin my survey thread in forum games? It's kinda sorta like a sign-up thread-ish

Username: HATEme
Game/Event: OH Feud
Time/Dates: This weekend
Pin Duration: Until I do it (Sorry I'm still trying to figure out a day when there's less games)
Edited by sillycone
done by silly