Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

The Events Team is currently recruiting,

come apply here!

Message added by Koya

When I sent my love letter it said "user full"

Oh nvm it's being fixed

Edited by coval

Can I transfer my cafs to someone I want to ban but the group I was saving them for hasn't debuted yet

Edited by coval

do you not get the option to trade the caf? I am not familiar with caf myself as i do not deal with them

If you dont get the option to trade it, then you better ask either the awards team or mods

oh ok ill ask awards team

anyway since I'm here I just wanna repost this in the correct thread :derp:

Hi mods events team I just want to let you know that charging 30 plats to change the picture or shape of a locket is a scam

https://onehallyu.com/index.php?app=ibEconomy&tab=shop&area=single&type=shopitem&id=1982&bank_type=x

It's literally the price of adding a new locket altogether 

how can i rearrange my medals/ refund an item without buying that expensive delete all my medals thingy?

Edited by BTS Anti

1 hour ago, snsdJM said:

The only option available to re-arrange your medals is to go into your profile then click trophies and medals, and click hide on the medals you wish to hide. The way in which the hide option works is it hides your medals from when you comment so they wont display below your awards but you stilll have the medals they are just hidden so no one can view them.

If you wish to re-arrange or refund/delete the only option is to buy the items delete my medals or re-arrange my medals

If i bought that “delete all my medals” option would i get refunded for their costs?

Am I able to get a million won refund for my jimin signature? I bought mine for 2million when signatures are only supposed to be 1million

i see the price was also fixed in the shop

33 minutes ago, snsdJM said:

yes i will reimburse you

DONE

Thanks 💜

some of the older lockets lost their transparent background

could this be fixed? If not it's fine since it's very minor

2 hours ago, Koya said:

They're now transparent~

awesome! tysm!