Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

The Events Team is currently recruiting,

come apply here!

Message added by Koya

QSNi7IL.png

This thread serves as an easy way to communicate between users and the Events Team. If you have any question regarding Events, the team itself, prizes or anything that could be related to our activities, feel free to ask them in this thread. The members of the team will do their best to answer to your query as quick and as efficiently as possible.

If you have questions for a specific team member, you can also contact them by private message.

We also accept feedbacks of any kinds. We are open to criticism, as long as they are respectful. Any misbehavior won't be tolerated and sanctions will be taken according to the rulebook.

vypDH14.png

@Koya

b4JoK90.png

@Moon Gin
@Trashie

Obmy1Uj.png

@anh.
@Rei-chama
@eunheart

F.A.Q

Where can I get info and rules about the prizes from the Events Team?
You can get info and rules about all the prizes and special items the Events Team can give as rewards in their games or that can be bought with Platinum tokens in the Prizes & Special Items Directory thread. It sums up every rewards the Events Team deals with. If you have more question about any of them, you can ask them through this thread.

How can I get my thread sponsored or pinned?
If you are hosting, or planning to host a game, you can request for a sponsorship in the Sponsor & Pin my Games official thread. By being sponsored, the Events Team will provide the rewards for your game, allowing you to attract a larger audience to participate in your game. You can also use this thread to request your thread to be pinned on the top of the threads list, so if you game lasts for a while, it will be easier for everyone to find and see it.

How can I hide, delete or rearrange my items?
You can hide your medals by going in the "Trophies & Medals" tab of your profile. On the far right of each medal you possess, you have a "Hide" button that allows you to remove the medal from your display in your post-bit. You can unhide the medal anytime if you want it to show again.
However, medals can not be deleted nor rearranged by users. If you want to delete or rearrange your medals, you have to request it in the Delete & Rearrange my medals request thread.

Where can I find my Platinum Tokens?
You can view your tokens in the My Tokens tab of the Member Shop.

Why did my Unique Ring and/or Platinum Tokens disappear?
After Onehallyu migrated to a new version of IPB in 2019, the token system changed and we had to give all the platinum tokens manually. If you want your Platinum tokens back, please PM @Koya. We do not give back Gold, Silver or Bronze tokens.
For the Unique Ring, we decided to free up some idols by doing a cleaning of the inactive Ring Owners by doing a request thread too. If you didn't request your ring in time, it was deleted from the shop. However, you did not lose you ring. If you want it back, you have to PM @Koya. You will get your ring back exactly as it was before being deleted, unless someone requested the idol you had before. In which case you have to ask the new owner if they want to share, or get a new idol.

I had Tokens in The Bank, can I get them back?
You can PM @Koya to recover your Platinum Tokens. However, we do not give back Gold, Silver or Bronze tokens. Moreover, the Bank is now closed, it is not possible to put tokens back there, you can just claim the ones you had there before.

How do I get the rewards I won in a game?
When you win a prize in a game, the Events Team members notice the Events Team coordinator that will then distribute the prizes in the following days. If you won an item, the Events Team coordinator will message you to get the details.

Can I sell my items to other users? Or sell them back to the shop?
You can not sell your items to other users. However, you can gift them. All you need to do is to create a PM with @Koya to say you are gifting your item to a certain user, and then the transfer will be done.
You can not sell back an item you already claimed, all you can is ask for it to be deleted or gift it to another user. But if you win an item you aren't interested in, you have the possibility to exchange them against 1/3 of their price in Platinum tokens. For example, if you win a Signature Extension (that costs 30 platinum tokens), you can ask to get 10 Platinum tokens instead.

Where can I find the invitation link for the OH Events Discord?
Right here! Click on the invitation~
spacer.png

• Like 8

Hi,

Won a prize for the first time last night, I was wondering if we get a notification once we received our tokens ?

Yes, it comes through via PM and will be shown on your marketplace once sent!

Nice, thank you :)

I want to thank my family, my friends, the event team, sadface oppa, g.o.d and the heist devil emoji for the monthly raffle that gave me the opportunity to get my first plats

Do you guys have a spreadsheet with the tokens won while the marketplace is down ? I know I won some golds/silver/bronze in some games made lately and I wonder how much I have, and I'm not on this one

Ty

Edited by Nelkah

I'm not sure if it is eligible for a pin but if it is then please~

Username: Nelkah
Game/Event: || PREDICTION GAME || BTS LOVE YOURSELF 承 Her
Time/Dates: From Sept 4 to Sept 17
Pin Duration: 2 weeks
Edited by snsdJM
done

I'm not sure if it is eligible for a pin but if it is then please~

Username: Nelkah
Game/Event: || PREDICTION GAME || BTS LOVE YOURSELF 承 Her
Time/Dates: From Sept 4 to Sept 17
Pin Duration: 2 weeks

Can be unpinned, thank you~

Is an events member online?

I'm here

Hi. I wanna ask about OH Challenge. Maybe I missed some post...did you guys announce the winners of MV guessing? And is there a list of correct answers?

Is that about the MV Challenge with the Onehallyu Awards?

https://onehallyu.com/topic/609104-vote-now-for-the-2017-onehallyu-awards/

If that's the case, King Of Spades was in charge, you should PM them

• Like 1

okay thx

one more thing, I won a game yesterday ( that one with count to 1-30) and I still didn't get my plats... should I pm someone from your team? I don't know how this works ;;

Also, it's the count to 30 so you need to PM the host of the game (snsdJM) with a link to your post to tell him you won, otherwise he will not count your win. ^^ Edited by Nelkah
  • Like 1

When is the dealine for the love letter sending?

Is there a countdown?

The first wave of love letters will be posted around 6PM EST and it will take all the letters sent between the beginning and 5PM EST.

If you send after that it's not a big deal, it'll be in tomorrow's wave ^^

It'll be done everyday until the end of the event

Don't quote me on that I got confused, deadline is tomorrow at 6pm est like written on the thread

Edited by Nelkah

Omg that's in like, 2 hours?? Dkdkdkkd

If my EST clock is right it's 4:38PM right now so not a lot of time left haha

I'm sorry I think I got confused over the "tomorrow", I think you still have 24 hours

I asked for more clarifications

Edited by Nelkah

How long do we get to keep our LOVE? :rlytearpls:

1 week~

So I can still buy more letters ? :ahmagah:

No please I got confused about that infos like I said earlier, I need more clarifications I think I didn't really understood the letter thing ie

F’ck. Guess I might have to take the rest of my LOVE public then.

tumblr_nmj3kaapX31tzye0xo1_500.gif

You still have time tho! 24 hours til the deadline, but it's just that there will not be a wave everyday like I thought ^^

How long do we get to keep our LOVE? :rlytearpls:

So I can still buy more letters ? :ahmagah:

Okay so what I said in the first place was right, I got confused by your confusion on the forum game thread lmao I'm sorry

Everyday until the end of the event confessions will be posted here

https://onehallyu.com/topic/648741-love-confessions-showcase-thread/

The confessions posted are the one received since 5pm the day before

So like all the ones sent 24 hours before

I hope it's clear now~

Edited by Nelkah

The letters aren't available to buy anymore, will they be up again, there are more I want to sent :cry:

Also how long do we have left to send

uhm, does this mean we can no longer buy letters?

bc if that's the case then welp time to dump all my essays down the rubbish can I guess bc I haven't sent any of them (since I thought the deadline was supposed to be 'tomorrow') :)

same thing, I read in another thread the letter thread will be up and updated for a couple days so I thought there's more time to buy and send letters but now they're gone rip, are they gonna be back in the market?

No worries letters are only disabled while the confessions are being posted! They'll be back as soon as all the ones sent before are done!

thank you for that

now could i please for the love of god ask any team member who's merciful enough to put a countdown/give us a proper deadline on until exactly when can we buy/send letters?

"tomorrow at 5est" isn't exactly the clearest thing in the world ;_;

I can't I'm on phone but it'll be everyday at the same hour, quick google 5pm est to [your timezone] and you'll know

Countdown will be out for the games

Edited by Nelkah

thank you nelkah; what I mostly meant in my post is to ask what 'tomorrow' entailed rlytearpls.png

is the final deadline at 5est on the 15th feb? or 16th?  17th?  etc.  like when does this event end, that kind of stuff rlytearpls.png

It's going to last 3 or 4 days, JM will see according to the letter's popularity ^^

can we still buy/send love letters? 

Yes, the event will last 3 or 4 days, currently the 2nd day messages are being published so you still have time ^^

The love letter item might be disabled for a little time as the confessions are being published

I played a game and I got some flop tokens but I still didn’t get them warstarplz.png

They are nothing important but I wonder what happened

The request for the tokens is in process, you'll receive them soon~

hello I havent yet receive my prize for raffle winner

inb4 it hasnt sent out

Raffle tokens haven't been sent yet~

It should be done within a few days

I think I fixed the issue with the group now twitch.gif

I'll add you guys back, any others that have them missing let me know pls

S I S I lost it too~

https://onehallyu.com/user/102114-s-i-s-i/

Edited by Bekki
done, ty

Hello!!! chuplz.png

I just won the They Lurk Among Us event here: https://onehallyu.com/topic/677286-they-lurk-among-us/?p=27271188

Do I need to PM you guys to "reclaim" my plat token per this thread? Technically, I'm not reclaiming it because I just won it and I'm waiting for the Events Team to issue the prizes to me. Let me know if I should just wait or PM snsdJM. Thank you for your hard work!

Hi, since the results just got out you don't need to reclaim them, reclaiming is only for users who lost plats won before the item disappeared, they will be sent to you soon~