OneHallyu

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

hi I wanted to ask if you already sent out the prizes for all the events team anniversary games? Cause I got 2 plats from your prizes account today but if it's for that event then there's some mistake cause in total I should get 9 plats and 20 silver (3times x 2plats from Count to 30 games (I sent PMs with my wins rt after every win), 2plats and 20 silver for the 2nd place in Rei's game and 1plat for the 2nd place in Nelkah's game).

Just checked, and those prizes haven't been sent out yet~ Should be sent in the next day or two! 

thanks, do you have idea for what did I get these 2 plats then? imstupid.png

snsdJM’s count to 30 game ^^

oh ok, I was confused cause he said earlier all the prizes will be send at once, anyway thanks Haru ohbi.png

The letters aren't available to buy anymore, will they be up again, there are more I want to sent warstarplz.png

Also how long do we have left to send

same thing, I read in another thread the letter thread will be up and updated for a couple days so I thought there's more time to buy and send letters but now they're gone rip, are they gonna be back in the market? 

all my plats disappeared too rip

seems like it's a general problem?

hi, if it's possible i'd like to have my mvp stamp deleted, thanks