Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

it's mainly an exams period, everyone's busy, users as well, this doesn't mean the team won't be hosting games if they're available, but it's a very busy period of the year

You can just say it's exam period for y'all lol, because events team is supposed to have events for players and not automatically dismiss the idea of hosting just because people might be busy - you don't know this for a fact right now. Plus, you can't honestly speak for 12 people at once, like what's the use of having such a large team when they're not collectively able to carry on the burden together in an organised way?

:thinking:

I do know some users are busy, it's mainly a finals period of the year, so it might for some and not for others, and I have said it's indeed a busy period of the team's members as well, we are in contact so yes I do speak on their behalf because most if not all all of them are totally busy

any other interrogations ?

I'm sure most of us in general are busy - I know you personally have exams, you know the same about me. I'm just curious, because if exams are the current them, why are other OH staff still managing to do stuff on the regular? For example - OHPress - the only other team that matches Events in size. They put out articles on the regular, and they've started the new chart as well. Not a lot of people give them the benefit of the doubt, but they still do it, even when I've heard them say in passing that they're busy as well.

Why are they able to do it but not events team? Don't say they have less work, because writing also takes time, planning, preparation and careful review afterwards,

But I see you're not in the mood to really answer these questions so it's okay, have a good day Sam.

Well, hwaiting at y'alls exams, and I hope you do well! Thank you for taking the time to explain it to us ~ we just hope to see more of you in the future. I'm excited to see the events that are in the pipeline and I hope I'll be able to enjoy them as well when they're finally out.

DNJJ3K1.jpg

Have a good day

Hiya, 

I won gold tokens in Haru's game that he hosted the other day - I have yet to receive them and I was wondering if they'd just be automatically noted in the tokens spreadsheet instead of being transferred to me since the marketplace is on it's way down to begin with. 

Thanks ~ 

Can I ask how many I have, please and thank you ohbi.png

you're the last one i'm answering today

Oh? Hmmm, I've won 3 of Haru's games and I'm participating in OHvision too though unsure.png

Winning games by events team doesn't give you an extra ticket if that's what you're saying, you get only one. You might have confused it with the games we sponsor  where only the winners get the tickets. And Ayyu hasn't entered the OHvision participants yet so that's why I didn't see that. You have 4 tickets then.

Oh, I didn't mean it in that sense - I just wasn't sure if I'd played any of the games as my alternate and (thankfully) short lived persona, Fuddy Bunny Tricks instead of Terracotta/Terrafic ohbi.png  I thought I'd remembered participating in 4 myself, and that's why I asked, sorry for the bother Silly! 

Hello friends and senpais 

I won OHvision, and since the marketplace is down anyways I figured y'all would get in contact after it came back up but I just wanted to let it be known that I would like a ring pls and thank you (I'm saying this now since I'll be in and out for the next month and on the off chance that the marketplace comes back while I'm in and out and the runner ups wanted to talk about their prizes ^^)

thank you~

Pin Request Form
Username: Terracotta
Game/Event: The Marathon
Time/Dates: 08/03 at 12pm EST
Pin Duration: until the game is over, please and thank you (approximately 2 30 pm est on the 3rd)
Link:https://onehallyu.com/topic/556418-the-marathon-sign-ups-hosted-12pm-est-august-3/

will the game go for more than 24 hours ?

no, it'll only be on for about 2 hours, I'm just asking it to be pinned so that way the sign ups don't disappear :rlytearpls:

Pin Request Form

Game/Event: The Marathon

Time/Dates: 08/03 at 12pm EST

Pin Duration: until the game is over, please and thank you (approximately 2 30 pm est on the 3rd)

Link:https://onehallyu.com/topic/556418-the-marathon-sign-ups-hosted-12pm-est-august-3/

hello senpais please unpin ohbi.png

Good luck senpais in sending out all the tokens I believe in you

*insert cheering gif*

Can I start the PM for my ring that I won in OHvision now that the marketplace is back up ><

Pin Request Form

Game/Event: Triviastein Sign Ups/Gameplay
Time/Dates: 08/15/17 - 08/16/17

Pin Duration: Please pin it for at least 24 hours, since the game isn't starting for another 29 or so and I don't want it to be buried just yet <3

Pin Request Form

Game/Event: Triviastein Sign Ups/Gameplay

Time/Dates: 08/15/17 - 08/16/17

Pin Duration: Please pin it for at least 24 hours, since the game isn't starting for another 29 or so and I don't want it to be buried just yet <3

pls unpin, i'm postponing this game for now 

thanks 

Hi, I have 3 plats in the spreadsheet - please transfer them to username Tayenne

Thanks!

Hi guys, can  you delete threads? I would ask AAM, but they're shut for now 

We can lock and hide threads, but not delete

ah okay, thanks for the reply silly ^^ I'll just ask a mod to delete it then, since I was trying to host a game, but thought I'd just post new sign ups instead since it was a while ago ~ 

Pin Request Form

Game/Event: Triviastein Game Sign Ups

Time/Dates: until tomorrow 12pm EST

Pin Duration: 24 HOURS

Edited by snsdJM
done

Pin Request Form
Game/Event: Triviastein Game Sign Ups
Time/Dates: until tomorrow 12pm EST
Pin Duration: 24 HOURS

hello, the game is over please unpin and thank you for pinning here's a rabbit

giphy.gif

Edited by HATEmeCUZyouAINTme
done~

Only one large scale game can be sponsored per month, correct?

also, I have yet to receive my tokens for this game , which I don't mind that they've not been sent out yet, but if it's not too much trouble, could they be sent directly to SGT? 

Edited by Terracotta

2 games though it can only be one, we see depending on what we receive and noted

ah, okay thanks ^^

Like the new old dp ohbi.png

Pin Request Form

Game/Event: Kpop Survey 

Time/Dates: until Sep 12, 12 pm EST

Pin Duration: 8 days

Pin, please and thank you <3 

Hiya, is anyone from Events Team around right now?

Pin Request Form
Game/Event: Kpop Survey 
Time/Dates: until Sep 12, 12 pm EST
Pin Duration: 8 days

Pin, please and thank you <3 

pls unpin, thanks for pinning! 

Edited by HATEmeCUZyouAINTme
done~

terra what if im at school when your signups go up? rlytearpls.png

awww love, dw I'm sure there will still be spots! There's still going to be a playerlist, and even if the player list is full, there's always going to be a waitlist that I'll definitely have to rely on for other portions of the event <3