Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Username: Xinsa

Game/Event: BTS Mini Tea Fest

Time/Dates: Thurdsday 14th december

Pin Duration: 3 days

Link: https://onehallyu.com/topic/618226-bts-mini-tea-fest-please-fill-this-in-if-youre-an-army/

Thank you!

Closed? The link doesn't work.

I just needed aroundd 60 people and I reached that in an hour lol

The thread is deleted so people cant look it up when I host the game just in case

:cry:

ozaz2kY.png

Q:How do I purchase a custom ring, a new anime badge, or a new marketplace item?

A: In regards to purchasing these items, a user must:

1. Send the required token amount to Events Team Prizes Account

2. Send their request in a PM that includes:  The current coordinator (snsdJM).  The message should be given a title reflecting the message topic.  Example: "Custom Ring."

3. Then the coordinator will create a PM with sadface,and  xchocolatepandax,

4. The request must contain:

- Acknowledgement of token payment to the prizes account

- Link to the pic (squared, PNG, better with white/transparent background)

- Badge/ring/item name 

-Rings require a very brief description

So you don't purchase it from the shop, just send the prizes account the plats and then pm JM?

Yes, exactly ^^

Then cap it as proof or will JM be able to check himself? Lmao I don’t wanna mess up.

Also how many words can we have?

Ya playa haters you should love yourself…brr

lol don't worry about that, as long as you do as these instructions say then you won't mess up ^^

Any problem you face, just tell us so don't worry

Words in what exactly?

Words in the brief description and lol I flop a lot rei rei, take this as a pre-warning in case I do.

I don't think there's a specific word count but if you open the showroom of love in the marketplace you can see some examples

some are as short as "[emoji812]ace's wedding ring" or "The most special snowflake~"

The longer ones are like this

"She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together."

or this

"I am you, you are me. We break up, we make up. Forgive me, you're still my ult ♡"

So I would say about a sentence or two at most. Nothing too long, make it short and sweet <3

Lol naah you won't flop boo we're here to help

good luck <333

Ty!!! That makes it clearer! You’re the best rei rei <3

• Like 1

ok hear me out, but basically for awards season there were like 100 anime badge suggestions even tho it was limited 2 per user, and only 10 will make it, because basically that's our only way to earn anime badges anymore with how the economy and prices are

atm it costs 50 plats to add an anime badge to the system, 50 of your own plats for something everyone can use and benefit from, which honestly I don't believe anyone will utilise considering how much work it is to earn plats now. If you are gonna earn 50 plats may as well earn 10 more and spend it on a ring which is actually unique you know.

the only way it seems to realistically earn plats now is to win the monthly lottery which is just luck, not about hard work or playing games or participating in events. Not to mention there aren't many games now to begin with, there hasn't been any events teams games this month yet, and there were only 4 games last month. I came first in one events team game last month, which I spent 2+ hours on, and the prize was only 15 gold tokens. Like honestly it's not realistic to earn enough plats through games these days.

The other way to earn them is to just buy them, but there seems to be a shortage of plats or at least people who are willing to sell plats now. Some people paying like 500k for a plat, and since it's hard to earn won it's not realistic to buy them either, let alone buying 50.

so please hear me out, I think it would be more realistic to set the price of adding an anime badge to be between 20-30 plats. 30 is most realistic, still something you have to work hard to obtain but also not something unreachable, but I think 20 is doable too considering you aren't just adding it for yourself but for everyone to use. With a realistic goal then maybe more people will start joining games as they believe they will actually be able to earn a reward and allowing for more events/games to be held if events team want to as well.

Also just to note, it's like 50 plats for a CAF, idk who is gonna pay that but yeah would like 5 or even 2 plats be more realistic for something like a CAF since you need an actual debuted idol/group to add it anyways and you still have to earn those plats...

tl;dr we need more games where you can earn plats, and lower prices, or at least one of them cos atm with the way the economy is its just not realistic

anyways not meaning to hate, I just genuinely believe these things will help the economy and make OH a better place so please consider theseohpressor.png

[2]

• Like 2

What do you do when you can’t check if the rings user is active or not? Like the Jungkook ring, I can’t find the the username. Would you guys be able to check that?

Edited by 우리만� True Lovers

^^

I think that self-banned uniques are something y’all can redistribute, whilst keeping the number of uniques down at the same time, pls discuss it as team when you can.

• Like 1

Hi! I found the user that had the username Taehyungie before hand and had the Jungkook ring.

https://onehallyu.com/user/9114-lurker-in-the-abyss/

As you can see they were active since yesterday, but they are yet to claim their ring from the marketplace downtime.

Ty Haru! It’s good to know we can ask y’all to check.

Since it is a self ban it is hard to redistribute as those items are theirs even for rings we do not give away the rings we just make the idols available but the ring is still with that user if they ever decide to comeback

Also just giving them away does not have much merit

Oh, I thought y’all could get an unban on them from admin and strip away the uniques and rings after a certain time of the user being self-banned.

I do agree that they can’t just be given away, that would be madness.

No i meant self ban as in they banned themselves they were not banned cause they broke the rules

I meant, if someone has been self-banned for say a year? Could a rule be made that y’all can get their accounts unbanned to strip away the uniques etc

That way you guys don’t have to worry about having a unique or two extra, as prizes.

Also I’m glad to hear a cap on the prices for plats is being considered. Too many people are sitting on them, just to drive up prices.

Maybe, even though I know it would slow down the process, there could be a staff account as like a middle guy, so if you want to buy plats from B, they send them to the “official plats account†and I send the plats account the money and you forward the plats to me.

That way the price can be monitored to an extent.

When will the picture on my ring arrive? Is it still being worked on?

the system itself sometimes takes a while to upload pictures or make them available if by next weekend your picture is not showing yet

send me a reminder via PM

Will do, ty!

is it possible to have a ring but store it somewhere other than your profile without having to delete it?

They said no -

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

It is not. Sending unwanted tokens to the events account and us tracking it on a spreadsheet is a different process than procuring a ring.

I’ll store on on my acc if you want.

Edited by 우리만� True Lovers

ahhh shoot I should've read the OP laugh.png thank you!

thank you!

and aight I'll let you know

ohbi.png

Np and cool : )

• Like 1

Is it possible to know whenish my ring will be fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

i already uploaded the pic again yesterday if its not fixed, send me a PM i might need to recreate the entire item

Okay doll, hopefully you won't be forced to do the extra work!

Thanks, where can I access them? On the Wonhallyu page?

Yep.

Wonhallyu > My portfolio > My shop items

Hey guys, please change my name on the token spreadsheet, I used to be ìš°ë¦¬ë§Œì´ True Lovers.

oh wow I’m—

I’ll let JM know~

I pressed enter by mistake :rlytearpls: only judge me at like 90% juseyo.

It's going to last 3 or 4 days, JM will see according to the letter's popularity ^^

Nelkah, lol enlighten me as to how to not flop with the formatting of the letters. I thought I’d done it right but mine came out with the <b in them.

I'm not very sure but I think those "<br>"s are the codes for the enter button basically, they appear sometimes instead of the space so I'd suggest trying to write the letter in one paragraph or something.

Ty!

Edit your letter in the PM after it's sent

I'm doing the same with my letters :3

Oooh lol I’ll get onto that.

Can rings be bought for and named after ships?

like ong x daniel if so no because you would be taking over 2 idols you can do groups though like jungkook x bts or so

And group ships? Like RV x BTS?

Love Myself, Love Yourself, Peace