Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Koya

Ask The Events Team Thread [FAQ in the OP]

Koya

The Events Team is currently recruiting,

come apply here!

Message added by Koya

QSNi7IL.png

This thread serves as an easy way to communicate between users and the Events Team. If you have any question regarding Events, the team itself, prizes or anything that could be related to our activities, feel free to ask them in this thread. The members of the team will do their best to answer to your query as quick and as efficiently as possible.

If you have questions for a specific team member, you can also contact them by private message.

We also accept feedbacks of any kinds. We are open to criticism, as long as they are respectful. Any misbehavior won't be tolerated and sanctions will be taken according to the rulebook.

vypDH14.png

@Koya

b4JoK90.png

@Moon Gin
@Trashie

Obmy1Uj.png

@anh.
@Rei-chama
@eunheart

F.A.Q

Where can I get info and rules about the prizes from the Events Team?
You can get info and rules about all the prizes and special items the Events Team can give as rewards in their games or that can be bought with Platinum tokens in the Prizes & Special Items Directory thread. It sums up every rewards the Events Team deals with. If you have more question about any of them, you can ask them through this thread.

How can I get my thread sponsored or pinned?
If you are hosting, or planning to host a game, you can request for a sponsorship in the Sponsor & Pin my Games official thread. By being sponsored, the Events Team will provide the rewards for your game, allowing you to attract a larger audience to participate in your game. You can also use this thread to request your thread to be pinned on the top of the threads list, so if you game lasts for a while, it will be easier for everyone to find and see it.

How can I hide, delete or rearrange my items?
You can hide your medals by going in the "Trophies & Medals" tab of your profile. On the far right of each medal you possess, you have a "Hide" button that allows you to remove the medal from your display in your post-bit. You can unhide the medal anytime if you want it to show again.
However, medals can not be deleted nor rearranged by users. If you want to delete or rearrange your medals, you have to request it in the Delete & Rearrange my medals request thread.

Where can I find my Platinum Tokens?
You can view your tokens in the My Tokens tab of the Member Shop.

Why did my Unique Ring and/or Platinum Tokens disappear?
After Onehallyu migrated to a new version of IPB in 2019, the token system changed and we had to give all the platinum tokens manually. If you want your Platinum tokens back, please PM @Koya. We do not give back Gold, Silver or Bronze tokens.
For the Unique Ring, we decided to free up some idols by doing a cleaning of the inactive Ring Owners by doing a request thread too. If you didn't request your ring in time, it was deleted from the shop. However, you did not lose you ring. If you want it back, you have to PM @Koya. You will get your ring back exactly as it was before being deleted, unless someone requested the idol you had before. In which case you have to ask the new owner if they want to share, or get a new idol.

I had Tokens in The Bank, can I get them back?
You can PM @Koya to recover your Platinum Tokens. However, we do not give back Gold, Silver or Bronze tokens. Moreover, the Bank is now closed, it is not possible to put tokens back there, you can just claim the ones you had there before.

How do I get the rewards I won in a game?
When you win a prize in a game, the Events Team members notice the Events Team coordinator that will then distribute the prizes in the following days. If you won an item, the Events Team coordinator will message you to get the details.

Can I sell my items to other users? Or sell them back to the shop?
You can not sell your items to other users. However, you can gift them. All you need to do is to create a PM with @Koya to say you are gifting your item to a certain user, and then the transfer will be done.
You can not sell back an item you already claimed, all you can is ask for it to be deleted or gift it to another user. But if you win an item you aren't interested in, you have the possibility to exchange them against 1/3 of their price in Platinum tokens. For example, if you win a Signature Extension (that costs 30 platinum tokens), you can ask to get 10 Platinum tokens instead.

Where can I find the invitation link for the OH Events Discord?
Right here! Click on the invitation~
spacer.png

• Like 8

Ooohh this should be interesting

I keep seeing users confused a lot so this should help

Awaiting ur questions

Edited by kumakuma

Any kind of questions? ANY?

Stuff specifically for Events is what we'll mainly be answering.

Stuff specifically for Events is what we'll mainly be answering.

Damn it, NVM. I had a lot.

oooooo

i have a game that i've hosted on my old account that's kinda basic and it's really all about luck i wonder if y'all would still sponsor it hmmmm  :derp:

oooooo

i have a game that i've hosted on my old account that's kinda basic and it's really all about luck i wonder if y'all would still sponsor it hmmmm  :derp:

Was the game complicated? Long? 

my question is for pikky

i was wondering if she'd be interested in going on a date with me 338889.png

• Like 3

Was the game complicated? Long? 

i mean i could make it longer but it's not complicated at all  :rlytearpls:

my question is for pikky

i was wondering if she'd be interested in going on a date with me 338889.png

my new OTP: arctic_pikky

samiver who?

Edited by aelor

if we request for sponsorship for a game and we get it can we change our date to a later time?

Yes

FINALLY a thread for this !

I really like the form for sponsorship, thank you!

Will the team start hosting mini-games to increase the variety and creativity in the Forum Games section? I wonder because its current state is basically formed of different themed WWs, every single time, and it's getting boring (at least to me). Comparing to a few years back when different and actually fun events were hosted all the time, I think the section could improve on that.

Just a personal thought, though. :lol:

how often can you sponsor a GM?  I was wondering?

Summer is coming soon and I will have lots of time to come up with new games...

Just what I need. Thank you for this!

Question 1 - I noticed that some game threads (one recently hosted by my friend) were pinned automatically. Is there a particular reason for it?

Question 2 - I know you said 2 weeks in advance but I'm planning to host a game around 05/14 and I'm aware of this just now. Would you still accept the request?

Will the team start hosting mini-games to increase the variety and creativity in the Forum Games section? I wonder because its current state is basically formed of different themed WWs, every single time, and it's getting boring (at least to me). Comparing to a few years back when different and actually fun events were hosted all the time, I think the section could improve on that.

Yeah we're getting back to mini games after the big event is over. Hopefully with collaborated mini games too.

how often can you sponsor a GM?  I was wondering?

Summer is coming soon and I will have lots of time to come up with new games...

I'll have to ask Ahjumma on what he thinks for that. Imo I think up to 4-5 events? It depends on who is asking for what and how much

Just what I need. Thank you for this!

Question 1 - I noticed that some game threads (one recently hosted by my friend) were pinned automatically. Is there a particular reason for it?

Question 2 - I know you said 2 weeks in advance but I'm planning to host a game around 05/14 and I'm aware of this just now. Would you still accept the request?

Q1: We pin current games/sign ups so users going into the sub forum can see them more easily and participate.

Q2: Given the last minute announcement for requests, I think its fine to consider the request right now. As long as you don't ask too late its okay.

• Like 1

I'll have to ask Ahjumma on what he thinks for that. Imo I think up to 4-5 events? It depends on who is asking for what and how much

4-5 within a time frame or forever?

I'll await your answer after speaking to Ahjumma...

Yeah we're getting back to mini games after the big event is over. Hopefully with collaborated mini games too.

That is so so nice to read, thank you!

On sponsors

1. Does the 2 weeks in advance thing also apply to mini-games?

I mean some people come up with minigames quickly sometimes and usually they would like to host them soon

2. And for the form, is it necessary to be detailed, or just an idea of how it would work?

Thank you for making this thread btw ^^

Edited by Jav

Join the #KumaKonquest and behold a dictatorship that discriminates WWs

tumblr_njfr6iIgLK1t6i5aoo4_r1_400.gif

Join the #KumaKonquest and behold a dictatorship that discriminates WWs

tumblr_njfr6iIgLK1t6i5aoo4_r1_400.gif

Give me a VIP spot right now. WWs need to stop, I miss the old OH era, tbh.

ycSdejU.gif