Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
phoenixstar

Sales [OFFICIAL] MAMAMOO Sales, Charts & Awards Thread

Well the song has barely stabilized at all. It's hard to get a feel for where it will finally ultimately settle in at during peak hours. I feel like it shifts literally every hour when Korea is awake.

Maybe promotions will change that.

I hope so. So far the song always able to enter top 10 during peak hours, I don't know today (currently its in no. 13) and the next hour is the last peak hour. Then it go down and stabilizes at Top 20 (most of the hours at the bottom) all day. Edited by acadz_
  • Like 1

Memory Hanteo 4th day sales (161110) - 2,443 copies

Total: 15,175 copies

Also, full update of the main post will be next month when we already have the Memory's gaon physical figure but there will be weekly updates for its downloads and streaming numbers.

• Like 4

Song is back in the top 10 during peak hours. Let's see if they can ride the momentum of finally hitting the stage and variety shows  :)

• Like 1

they're having a fansign today so i guess reaching 20K copies won't take too long. also praying tomorrow's YHY Sketchbook will help boosting their digital.

praying-540894e3510b9.gif

• Like 3

So happy with how the girls are outdoing themselves by a wide margin with their physical sales. Honestly I was never too greedy with digital charting for this comeback after they got an impressive PAK this year, despite DOTS OST spam on the Melon.

Hopefully these numbers will finally silence people who claim they have a weak fanbase =)

• Like 1

they're having a fansign today so i guess reaching 20K copies won't take too long. also praying tomorrow's YHY Sketchbook will help boosting their digital.

praying-540894e3510b9.gif

They're not only on Sketchbook at 12AM but following after that on Saturday is MuCore, then Solar's last WGM ep airs, then at 6PM Immortal Songs airs. RBW could not have planned this better. Let's hope it gives them a digital boost. 

But it's great to see that the fanbase is supporting them more than ever on the physicals. The radish field is flourishing. Here's to hoping RBW printed enough copies this time.

• Like 2

Memory Hanteo 5th day sales (161111) - 1,699 copies

Total: 16,874 copies

• Like 1

Memory Hanteo 6th day sales (161112) - 1,227 copies

Total: 18,101 copies

• Like 3

Memory Hanteo 6th day sales (161112) - 1,227 copies

Total: 18,101 copies

Almost there! 

They've really come a long way since Pink Funky. I hope RBW does a few more fansigns at the very least.

• Like 1

Memory Hanteo 7th day sales (161113) - 364 copies

Total: 18,465 copies [FIRST WEEK]

Edited by acadz_
  • Like 4

Memory Hanteo 6th day sales (161113) - 364 copies

Total: 18,465 copies [FIRST WEEK]

How did Melting do in the first week?

• Like 1

How did Melting do in the first week?

Melting first seven days (technically it only have 4 days in its first week) is 16,232. Comparing their Saturday and Sunday sales (weekend sales are usually low) Melting only have 537 and 190 sold copies respectively in their first week.

• Like 1

Is there anything listed in the spoilers? They won't open for me :-/

• Like 1

Is there anything listed in the spoilers? They won't open for me :-/

there are a lot of stuffs in those spoilers. maybe you have some technical problem, you should ask the mods here to see if they can fix it for you.

• Like 1

Slow day. Moonbyul probably bought 1/4 of today's sales.

Memory Hanteo 2nd Week - 1st day sales (161114) - 196 copies

Total: 18,661 copies

Their Melon charting slightly improved with Decalcomanie staying within the top 15 all day.

Mess, couldn't use PC these days so I try to edit the main post mobile, now all the text color under spoiler changes to it's corresponding main header's color

Edited by acadz_
  • Like 2

wait is this true?

edit: oh wow. it's true. there's even an article http://m.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=790022&_REFERER=

lol that was fast.

edit2:

The baidu bar where I retrieved the Hanteo data usually updates at midnight. They probably already sold the 1,400 copies needed for 20k. It took 2 weeks for Melting to achieve that. I'm very happy for the girls!

Edited by acadz_
  • Like 2

Memory Hanteo 2nd Week - 2nd day sales (161115) - 812 copies
Total: 19,473 copies

The 20k was probably shipments/gaon? Either way, it's close and they will achieve it in Hanteo in the next following days.

• Like 2

i just saw this tweet

it's been hours since that tweet but i'm still curious about how the song's doing so i checked ichart

and..

U7LAraAJ.png

has the song always been like this? it's doing better than i thought tho (i haven't checked the charts for days, and since that 'mamamoo is not doing well' thread i thought the song has dropped out of top10/top15 or something).

Edited by Dolores Haze
  • Like 1

i just saw this tweet

it's been hours since that tweet but i'm still curious about how the song's doing so i checked ichart

and..

U7LAraAJ.png

has the song always been like this? it's doing better than i thought tho (i haven't checked the charts for days, and since that 'mamamoo is not doing well' thread i thought the song has dropped out of top10/top15 or something).

They're doing fine with Decalcomanie. Some recent threads on here made it seem like the public is not listening to their song at all and that they are about to drop out of the charts or something even though that is not the case. It's just that they're not charting as stellar as with YTB. A thing I've observed about OH is that there are always people waiting around to jump on any instance where any artist is not matching or surpassing previous comeback results in all aspects. 

Decalcomanie is not a hit like YTB was but people are still listening to their music. Tbh, at this point I'm hoping the song has staying power - imo, longevity >>> charting high briefly (though being #1 does bring headlines and attention). I just want more and more people to gradually come to appreciate and love their work. 

• Like 2

i just saw this tweet

and..

U7LAraAJ.png

Yeah. It's steadily stagnating/going up on Melon daily chart.

Chart run looks something like this:

15 - 18 - 18 - 18 - 18 - 18 - 17 - 17 - 16 - 16

It hasn't managed to push past #9 on realtime again since the first days of release but it looks like it might soon.

Edited by Athena
  • Like 2

Memory Hanteo 2nd Week - 3rd day sales (161116) - 745 copies
Total: 20,218 copies :)

GAON CHART WEEK 46

Digital Chart
Decalcomanie - #2
Draw & Draw & Draw - #85
Never Letting Go - #91

Download Chart
Decalcomanie - #1 (167,832)
Draw & Draw & Draw - #38 (27,988)
Never Letting Go - #41 (26,823)
Moderato - #42 (25,748)

Streaming Chart
Decalcomanie - #12 (3,011,091)

Album Chart
MEMORY - #7

They're doing fine, they still somehow managed to get almost 250k downloads. The streaming numbers pretty much reflect the lukewarm response from the GP and the reason of their sub par charting. I think there are slight improvement in their charting so far this week so I'm hoping it's a sign of song's longevity instead.

Edited by acadz_
  • Like 5

Memory Hanteo 2nd Week - 4th day sales (161117) - 459 copies
Total: 20,677 copies

Also they didn't drop past top 13 today in Melon: 12 (8am KST) - 9 - 9 - 10 - 10 -10 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 12 - 13 - 13 - 13 - 10 - 10 (11pm KST).

Edited by acadz_
  • Like 5