Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Is anyone disappointed with BTS "Fire" mv

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
73 replies to this topic

#61 Oodles

Oodles

σɳℓყ ƒσ૨ ʝเɦყσ 🍜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,516 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:23 PM

But Jin was sexy af. I'm going to see wet dreams about him tonight.

omg  :har:

#62 Guest_eunhab_*

Guest_eunhab_*

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:30 PM

Boy people are gonna dance like crazy to this BOP in every club, i guarantee it!

tumblr_o6idbak2LG1tk7ffbo6_500.gif

If y'all can't handle fire better go and listen other things, but i promise you that beat will follow you everywhere.

#63 luckyKuroba

luckyKuroba

Idol

• PipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:39 PM

Can't believe some of yall saying Jin's parts didn't stick out. He had the prechorus and the bridge. Both parts were produced as build-ups. And he's visually flawless in the MV.

If you're gonna complain about someone not getting enough lines, say something about Taehyung. He literally sang the same lines over again. Thank God he was at least the center during the dance break at the end, giving him screentime.

Anyways, I thought the song and MV lived up to its expectations.

Some of yall are forgetting about SAVE ME.
look forward to that MV!

#64 Orangey

Orangey

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:47 PM

I thought the song could've been so much better, but as usual I'm not into BTS' more hype/party songs.

The MV was nice, the dancing was very good, especially toward the end. And the album sounds good so far.

#65 yixingz7

yixingz7

Trainee

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:57 PM

i love edm so i guess that explains why i dig this song when everyone else seems to hate it lol

#66 Angelboo

Angelboo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:21 PM

I don't expect everyone to like it, but what's funny is that all these fake fans and haters coming here to hate and then going to bashing thread to say the same thing. Y'all ain't slick, and plus Bts can't please everyone, people complained about Bts releasing too many depressing songs, but then they release this song and people are still complaining about it.

👆👆👆👆

#67 SlothEmbodiment

SlothEmbodiment

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:26 PM

I agree. It's definitely my least favorite title track (I've been following since danger era). The song for me is actually just a worse version of dope (which I love so it's weird that I don't love this too but it just felt ugh idk). 

The line distribution among vocal line has always sort of bothered me but I felt that they were getting better-- this comeback has seemed to decline that improvement (ayye any armys out there that know a new song on this album that features V's voice want to hit me up-- i don't have the time to listen through each myself right now).

The boys are visually looking fantastic though so that's nice, plus even if it's not my favorite, I'm happy it's finding success on the charts. So yeah it was disappointing but oh well. Music isn't always gonna please everyone. Some people will like this song, and some people will not.

#68 nayeon's gf

nayeon's gf

chaeyoung's biological mother

• PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:30 PM

don't like it tbh

#69 ♥Led belbet hater♥

♥Led belbet hater♥

¤[{OH's 1st RV Hater}]¤

• PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:43 PM

Yes, dope was dope so i was really expecting something better but at least the dance moves are good

#70 Jasmine92

Jasmine92

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:20 PM

Nope. My body keeps rolling everytime I listen to it

#71 hellopanda

hellopanda

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:46 PM

I'm meh about the mv and song.. but lmao Jin had a lot of lines (fucking finally).. the beat is awesome tho 

#72 Hopie Flower

Hopie Flower

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:21 PM

Just because someone doesn't have a group on their sig/dp doesn't mean that they aren't their fan.

I saw her in another threads bashing bangtan. She's not a fan.

#73 roamingcat

roamingcat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:22 PM

I wouldn't say it's a total disappointment but I do agree it's one of their weaker tracks. I think it's because BTS is so good they set the bar so high, this track fell short of what they usually bring us. It's bound to happen sometime because it's nearly impossible for every title track to be the bomb, for any artist. Save Me is amazing tho. Anyways, I hope the group will get a nice break and I look forward to more amazing music from them later this year.

#74 Eucharis

Eucharis

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:28 AM

Nope. MV is pure aesthetics. I was actually taken by surprise that they're doing EDM but it's sooooo gooooood

Up, Up and Away!