I can't remember all of the titles since i read tons of shoujo manga (been reading manga since i was 9/10) but I hate manga where the plot:
1. the guy is abusive. He tramples the girl's feeling all over but once the girl has moved on and found the guy who showers her with love and everything she deserves with, the guy gets angry (like wtf?) and tells the world that she is his and then she cries in happiness and end up together.
2. the guy is a jerk but the girl still goes after him, never gives up and is willing to do everything for him. like, pls love yourself, girl.
3. second male lead is billion times better like, the second male lead always saves her sorry ass, helps her when she's in trouble, lends his shoulder when she's crying because of the main guy but the girl still chooses the main guy even though he sucks/meeks.
4. they are siblings but suddenly they're not blood related and start having feelings for each other. /barf/
5. indecisive main character and always crying/blushing. I get it that some are just more sensitive and can easily cry/blush than the others but doing it again and again in every new chapter annoy me.
6. should have made the main characters end their relationship because they're clearly unhappy/incompatible but make them together just for the sake of ~happy ending~