shoujo manga

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 NASE

NASE

NAGINATA

• PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:23 PM (Edited by NASE, 29 April 2016 - 10:24 PM.)

My friend suggested this Sukitte ii nayo manga..and man..I hate this manga already..

Once a fuckboy always a fuckboy... HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU GUURRRLLL, you deserve better!

Geez, I hate dumb girls the most.  :cry:

I will praise the author if they'll break up! Seriously... let the girl live.. that playboy fuckboy MC guy is a jerk.

I will never read this manga again... sorry but it's just..dumb..

--- current shoujo manga you hate?

#2 Fatalite

Fatalite

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,262 posts
  • LocationPreviously Tanomina

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:41 PM

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji. I didn't hate it, but I couldn't get into it. 

#3 PromiscuousBunny

PromiscuousBunny

♚♠ ALXPB ♠♚

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,344 posts
  • LocationDying for Seungri’s solo album

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:52 PM

hana yori dango

#4 Kisses

Kisses

♡♡♡

• PipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:04 PM

I hate all Shojou mangas tbh...Besides kaichou wa maid-sama, but everyone knows that manga/anime.

#5 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.🍕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,831 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:15 AM

My friend suggested this Sukitte ii nayo manga..and man..I hate this manga already..

Once a fuckboy always a fuckboy... HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU GUURRRLLL, you deserve better!

Geez, I hate dumb girls the most. :cry:

I will praise the author if they'll break up! Seriously... let the girl live.. that playboy fuckboy MC guy is a jerk.

I will never read this manga again... sorry but it's just..dumb..

--- current shoujo manga you hate?

Same op same!!!!

I really disliked the manga that i dropped it halfway! The movie kinda sucks too but the anime is pretty good i must admit

#6 PeaceMinusOne

PeaceMinusOne

ι love y'all

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,242 posts
  • Locationяι∂ιиg тнє ∂яαgσи

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:49 PM (Edited by selva3bd, 02 May 2016 - 02:50 PM.)

I don't read much Shoujo, but the last one I read was Hirunaka no Ryuusei. The ending pissed me off like nothing else. I wasn't pissed off because of my bias towards Shishio instead of bland Mamura, but because it was very clear the mangaka was swayed by the popularity of Mamura and disregarded Shishio's character and relegated him to the state of a side character even tho the manga was named after him. I'm still butthurt about this tbh. I love Chunchun tho, she's a cool girl.

#7 Sin Nombre

Sin Nombre

They Call Me Baepsae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,340 posts
  • LocationFloating and flowing in Jimin's vocal color~~~~~~

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:11 AM

Absolute Boyfriend

#8 appleorangehead

appleorangehead

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Locationhell

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:13 PM

Anything from Shinjo Mayu and Minami Kanan. Though I digged some of their works back when I was a horny teenager.  :hurr:

#9 Chibiusa's Odangos

Chibiusa's Odangos

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:10 AM

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji. I didn't hate it, but I couldn't get into it. 

this one i hate so much.

the main girl just lets the guy insult and bully her, he literally treats her as a dog and we are supposed to believe that is a healthy relationship?

on that note, i hate itazura na kiss.

kotoko is likable because she works hard and is cute but their relationship is so abusive and unhealthy he literally feels that he is superior to her walks over her and even insults her and is a cold jerk the whole time but she just keeps going after him over an over like he hasnt stepped all over her and insulted her, as a girl i felt that was like saying its ok for guys to treat us like we are inferior or dumb and useless, as long as they actually are nice to us once in a while to show they care -.-

so basically 

itazura na kiss

ookami shoujo to kuro oji

kamisama kiss

Mahouka koukou no rettousei

anything like the mangas above i probably also hate.

#10 Chibiusa's Odangos

Chibiusa's Odangos

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:11 AM

I don't read much Shoujo, but the last one I read was Hirunaka no Ryuusei. The ending pissed me off like nothing else. I wasn't pissed off because of my bias towards Shishio instead of bland Mamura, but because it was very clear the mangaka was swayed by the popularity of Mamura and disregarded Shishio's character and relegated him to the state of a side character even tho the manga was named after him. I'm still butthurt about this tbh. I love Chunchun tho, she's a cool girl.

same girl 

#11 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.🍕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,831 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:40 AM

this one i hate so much.
the main girl just lets the guy insult and bully her, he literally treats her as a dog and we are supposed to believe that is a healthy relationship?

on that note, i hate itazura na kiss.
kotoko is likable because she works hard and is cute but their relationship is so abusive and unhealthy he literally feels that he is superior to her walks over her and even insults her and is a cold jerk the whole time but she just keeps going after him over an over like he hasnt stepped all over her and insulted her, as a girl i felt that was like saying its ok for guys to treat us like we are inferior or dumb and useless, as long as they actually are nice to us once in a while to show they care -.-

so basically
itazura na kiss
ookami shoujo to kuro oji
kamisama kiss
Mahouka koukou no rettousei

anything like the mangas above i probably also hate.

:shock: whuuuut?? Why?? Kamisama kiss is so cute

#12 Chibiusa's Odangos

Chibiusa's Odangos

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:44 AM (Edited by Chibiusa's Odangos, 23 May 2016 - 01:44 AM.)

:shock: whuuuut?? Why?? Kamisama kiss is so cute

lol well i didnt hate it exactly i actually loved it a lot but i hate how its been dragging on since chapter 100

i loved the anime but the manga drags on foreeeever  :cry:

#13 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.🍕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,831 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:47 AM

lol well i didnt hate it exactly i actually loved it a lot but i hate how its been dragging on since chapter 100
i loved the anime but the manga drags on foreeeever :cry:

Havent read the manga but anime is really amazing :lol:

#14 Chibiusa's Odangos

Chibiusa's Odangos

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:50 AM

Havent read the manga but anime is really amazing :lol:

i agree i love the anime to death and the manga well it isnt so bad and it was even better than the anime because of that extra backstory, but its really dragging on too much so now i dont like it anymore 

you should try the manga up until the arc that ends before chapters 100 and up cuz there is some amazing backstory that adds to their relationship, really makes their relationship way more special 

#15 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.🍕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,831 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:01 AM

i agree i love the anime to death and the manga well it isnt so bad and it was even better than the anime because of that extra backstory, but its really dragging on too much so now i dont like it anymore

you should try the manga up until the arc that ends before chapters 100 and up cuz there is some amazing backstory that adds to their relationship, really makes their relationship way more special

I will. Thanks alot. It was really fun talking to you. <3

#16 Chibiusa's Odangos

Chibiusa's Odangos

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:03 AM

I will. Thanks alot. It was really fun talking to you. <3

np and it was really fun talking to you too lol also i see you stan gfriend, me too  :hehe:

#17 Caridee

Caridee

#5MealsADay.🍕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,831 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:05 AM

np and it was really fun talking to you too lol also i see you stan gfriend, me too :hehe:

Yaaaas gfriend i love them!!!!! Whats ur fav song?

#18 Chibiusa's Odangos

Chibiusa's Odangos

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:09 AM

Yaaaas gfriend i love them!!!!! Whats ur fav song?

i really like luv star, me gustas tu (lol everyone love mgt), under the sky, and one, basically the entire flower bud album is my favorite songs lol, how about u? and who is ur bias? mine are sowon and yuju but i love them all 

#19 gyunim

gyunim

💎 20SEVENTEEN 💎

• PipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationEVERYDAY BOOM BOOM! BECAUSE OF YOU BOOM BOOM!

Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:36 AM

I don't have any manga that I hate. Although, Ookami to Kuro Ouji is my least favourite manga. 

#20 Prompto

Prompto

♡ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ♡

• PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationThe tale of the chosen king, savior to the star.

Posted 13 June 2016 - 01:40 AM

I love a lot of Shoujo mangas but Hirunaka no Ryuusei is the worst. Also any mangas in which the Male Chara mistreats the Main girl, that's just not right  :soul:

OMFG i know!!! Shishio got 2 beers, even though until the end, Suzume seemed like she loved Shishio deeply, but then the unexpected came lol.

Honestly the mangaka was in deed swayed by Mazume/Mamura fans, i remember a lot of Mazume fans went on a riot everytime there was Shizume moments in the manga.  :unsure:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shoujo, manga

Up, Up and Away!