Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Jimi Hendrix

Kpop Youtube MVs Record Thread

And is Twice on any of the lists? Was Twice tagged in the thread?

The only reason you should be trying to include them is if you feel a mistake was made on the lists that are in the thread. Like I said, don't drag Twice into something where no one is talking about them. Don't try to include them when no one was talking about them in the first place.

because the OP most likely forgot about this record in reality most viewed debut record exists stay crying  :rlytearpls:

Im sorry i know the truth can hurt sometimes :/

not really none of it made sense lol 

• Like 10
  • Dislike 10

because the OP most likely forgot about this record in reality most viewed debut record exists stay crying  :rlytearpls:

not really none of it made sense lol 

Look it just makes it seem like you're seeking validation for your group when it's not needed. We all know how popular Twice is. Let others do that shit for you, then brag.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 11

Gee would've been up there if it hadn't been reuploaded 6 months later  :soul: But still, go kings and queens!  :ahmagah:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

loser being #1   :hurr:

• Like 2

OP Unnie/Oppa/Dongsaeng, Please consider adding MOST watched M/V by a group of ALL TIME and the only M/V by a group to cross 200 Million Views as of now - Fantastic Baby. It has crossed 220 Million Views, it deserves a mention in Youtube records.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 2

Bigbang trying to be ironical and being successful with it by making 'Loser' a winner. KINKS5 slaying everywhere. It is amusing to see how fastest MV to reach 100 Million isn't the one to reach 1 million the fastest.

SNSD though .. idk much but they be slayin as well.

Yay!!! E-X-O :ahmagah:

1ca494a584bd85ee7e378ffe2d17e4b4.gif

Also BB and SNSD, they rock.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Might as well have just called it "SNSD, Big Bang and EXO leading in kpop youtube records"

SLAY QUEENS AND KINGS

tumblr_inline_o4is4aPYWw1tg2rwy_500.gif

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

BIGBANG doing what Kings should do  :dave: and SNSD!

MSH9szd.gif

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

this whole comment is tragic lmao 

once again the thread is about kpop groups RECORDS lmao just stop you're embarrassing yourself 

The only one embarrassing themselves is you tbh... There are a lot of other records that the OP didn't include. Don't be so salty. Also, notice that all of these records have to do with reaching a certain amount of views in a certain period of time...

Edited by Mystic
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 9

The only one embarrassing themselves is you tbh... There are a lot of other records that the OP didn't include. Don't be so salty. Also, notice that all of these records have to do with reaching a certain amount of views in a certain period of time...

not really .. and thats why i reminded OP to include but i see you're a 2ne1 fans also so it makes sense lol 

and twice achieved their record in less than a year so .

• Like 7
  • Dislike 7

not really .. and thats why i reminded OP to include but i see you're a 2ne1 fans also so it makes sense lol 

and twice achieved their record in less than a year so .

Me being a 2NE1 fan has nothing to do with this lol. You're just bringing in a record that doesn't match with the other ones the OP posted so clearly your record isn't what the OP was going for.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 5

Me being a 2NE1 fan has nothing to do with this lol. You're just bringing in a record that doesn't match with the other ones the OP posted so clearly your record isn't what the OP was going for.

the title of the OP is kpop groups youtube records as of now 

magically the other records that werent listed arent records now hmmm i see your logic lol 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

the title of the OP is kpop groups youtube records as of now 

magically the other records that werent listed arent records now hmmm i see your logic lol 

If your unhappy with the record that the OP posted, make a thread of your own. Also, magically you're not making any sense considering I never said that  :)

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

If your unhappy with the record that the OP posted, make a thread of your own. Also, magically you're not making any sense considering I never said that  :)

no need to 

and are you sure about that pretty sure your reply before was said like that lol

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

no need to 

and are you sure about that pretty sure your reply before was said like that lol

Hmmmm nope. Read again darling. I said that the record isn't what the OP was going for since it does't match with the other records they posted. But I get that that's hard to comprehend.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 4

Hmmmm nope. Read again darling. I said that the record isn't what the OP was going for since it does't match with the other records they posted. But I get that that's hard to comprehend.

thank you for saying it again with your own words 

i'll say this again 

read the title of thread 

lmao

• Like 7
  • Dislike 3

thank you for saying it again with your own words 

i'll say this again 

read the title of thread 

lmao

If your unhappy with the record that the OP posted, make a thread of your own

• Like 1