Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
E S H E

Official OT9 EXO Thread

I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE KEPT UP WITH THE CHANYEOL THREAD AT H8, SO I MADE IT AND WILL UPDATE IT LATER. I hope that's okay.

:har: ohh,I thought it was a secret xDDDD

<_< Kyungsoo is making my life both hard and easier tbh 

It's a difficult relationship   :P

Isn't that what biases are supposed to do? That's why everyone screams hateful phrases powered by love, I think. (i.e., "OMFG STOP THAT RIGHT NOW. NO. I CAN'T WITH YOUR STUPID BEAUTIFUL FACE.")

I support your difficult relationship though.  :wub:

post a small description of both of them separately and the fun facts about both of them as OTP

Honestly,I don't know for sure either yet because it's the 1st time being an OP to an official thread

Just make the thread and update it later ;D

Ok, I made it  :D 

Wait, you weren't OP of the D.O thread?  :o I just kinda assumed you would be... LOL

Here's the schedule for this month.

1st - 31st May

EXO-K :

~ [ 6th ] BaekHyun's Birthday! + 2nd K-POP Culture Festival (performance)

~ [ 11th ] Dream Concert (performance) ( K + M )

~ [ 22nd ] SuHo's birthday!  Dream Concert (broadcast) KBS-TV

~ [ 26th ] Happy K-POP Concert, Taiwan (performance)

EXO-M :

~ [ 2nd ] Tao's Birthday!

~ [ 11th ] Dream Concert (performance) ( K + M )

What's left to add are the individual links.

^Eshe

if by indivual you mean their official thread here,this is the Kyungsoo one

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/137-the-official-do-do-kyungsoo-thread/

Night Shen <3

Isn't that what biases are supposed to do? That's why everyone screams hateful phrases powered by love, I think. (i.e., "OMFG STOP THAT RIGHT NOW. NO. I CAN'T WITH YOUR STUPID BEAUTIFUL FACE.")

I support your difficult relationship though.  :wub:

^_^ That sounds like me on twitter tbh xD I need to scream out my hate for him because he's so lovable Dx :ew:

:D Thanks  <3

Ok, I made it  :D 

Wait, you weren't OP of the D.O thread?  :o I just kinda assumed you would be... LOL

:lol: Nope,Hayley(old old user) was. It took me a while until I decided that Kyungsoo was my bias >.< 

But most of the posts in the thread were kine anyway so you could have said it was mine Dx

Yay for jumping on the bandwagon xD Sooina sounds so pretty though

I know. It's like a really pretty and feminine Korean girls name. Baekate is cute too ^^

I love Baekyeol and Chansoo for Chanyeol. (and the three of them together? so cute!!!) Are there a lot of Sekai and Baeksoo shippers? I'm not sure. :x Sekai looks super cute though but I haven't been exposed to much of it! One of my favorite ships in EXO is super underrated (Xingdae, I'm looking at you!). I agree with you on some EXO songs sound better in Mandarin, but then there are some that sound better in Korean (I have a hard time listening to M's Two Moons for some reason!) 

I don't ship Baekyeol but I think their interactions are genuine. They are in tune with each other a lot. As for my ships, well internationally Sekai and Baeksoo definitely aren't in the list of the most popular OTPs, like Kaisoo, Hunhan, Taoris and Baekyeol, but there are people who ship them. In Korea, Sekai and Baeksoo are much more popular, with Baeksoo even being in the top three (or so I've heard).  And yes, Xingdae is pretty nonexistent....I don't think I've ever come across a fansite for that. .

Haha, the one M song I have a hard time listening to is What Is Love. It just sounds really choppy and....I don't know. Not smooth? By the way, where are you from, Mog?

tumblr_mm5zpjIvC41rdrcebo1_500.jpg

BJVzRb9CUAA8R39.jpg

I want to pat Soo's tummy as well ;A;

v night sari <33

I just saw this

lets keep this thread clean

:P sure Eshe xD

Okay,it's time for me to go. I have so much work to do tomorrow >.<

tumblr_m7c97eKJAi1qbwtv4o1_500.gif

AJSBhdghfcg!

Oh that fated they when you opened your eyes WIDE when Lay spoke in mandarin  :wub: 

Well, I'm starting anew on here.. used to just lurk + post only on Chen's individual thread.

Hello to everyone! ^-^

tumblr_mm82jdIzte1s28t6uo1_250.gif tumblr_mm82jdIzte1s28t6uo2_250.gif

<333

That photoshoot was my favorite <3 <3 <3

So nom~

same

tumblr_mlhoar1E8f1qlpcino3_250.png tumblr_mlhoar1E8f1qlpcino2_250.png

tumblr_mlhoar1E8f1qlpcino1_250.pngtumblr_mlhoar1E8f1qlpcino4_250.png

Well, I'm starting anew on here.. used to just lurk + post only on Chen's individual thread.

Hello to everyone! ^-^

<333

tumblr_m3hs9h1xux1qc28rno1_500.gif

Hi ^^

DP -_-

Good night Sari ~

Hello ByunMomi ~

I just saw this

:P sure Eshe xD

In the sense that we keep it on-topic and relevant.

If anyone wants to say anything not related to the thread topic, they can put it in a spoiler.

I guess I should go too.

Good night guys ~

I know. It's like a really pretty and feminine Korean girls name. Baekate is cute too ^^

It really is and much better than the alternative "Regisoo" which doesn't sound very good xD

Mog thought of Baekate hehe I like how the 'K' connects to both parts of our names  :wub: LOL

tumblr_mm8xaxUO3g1s5ivq2o1_500.gif

[WEIBO TRANS] I remembered a line in Luhan's weibo comments. There was a Junior High School classmate that said, "At the time Luhan was only a 'loser' beside me eating baozi." Ladies, pay careful attention to the losers at your own side eating baozi. Perhaps in the future they will become "Mr Perfect" too.

屌ä¸:
 a popular internet slang that means ‘loser’ in a teasing way.

高富帅
: another popular internet slang that literally means ‘tall-rich-handsome’ which basically means “Mr Perfectâ€

( a/n: I just wanted to say the JHS classmate still remembered Luhan was a loser eating baozi to this day lol.  Also that would ~kind of~ explain Luhan’s Baozi obsession XD )

cr:

| 
trans
, xiuhanims

tumblr_mm848atXon1qi4ozso2_250.gif tumblr_mm848atXon1qi4ozso3_250.gif

tumblr_mm848atXon1qi4ozso4_250.gif tumblr_mm848atXon1qi4ozso1_250.gif

;A;

Guest Kami_removed

im onehallyus biggest suho fan

cum at me 

I didn't make it to the first page  :(

I wasn't too active in the last EXO thread, but I'd like to be active this time. 

HELLO FELLOW EXO FANS well aren't we used to making new threads anyway..........

BUT HI 

I'm never active butttttt yay for new thread. c:

Hello to everyone! ^-^

tumblr_mm82jdIzte1s28t6uo1_250.gif tumblr_mm82jdIzte1s28t6uo2_250.gif

<333

Haayyy, i remembered your epic taeyeon sig, the one with taeyeon werkin the runway like a boss.

HELLO FELLOW EXO FANS well aren't we used to making new threads anyway..........

BUT HI 

I'm never active butttttt yay for new thread. c:

I think you probably don't remember me but omg heyyy.