44 replies to this topic

#41 nononong

nononong

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Location우주를 떠도는 기분

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:02 AM

hello does anyone here know a way to skip entry level classes? like those classes that does not give you any credits but they put you there anyway cos u suck. yeah i cant afford to take those. once i get back to school, they are going to throw me in bio160 (a beginner class on biology and a class i do not need). i have to get in bio212 bc if i keep taking classes i dont need, i feel like its just gonna make me go back. 

#42 akb48kitahararie

akb48kitahararie

Trainee

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:34 AM

hello everyone, so i'm having a dilemma. A few days ago i had my mid term exam and the setting was quite informal to be honest. we were placed in a regular lecture theater and the seating was really close together. that meant the students were sat very closely to each other. I'm not a fan of that to be honest.

I am very very anti-cheating, anti plagiarism, and during exams  i always make sure that i keep my eyes to myself. Unfortunately, during this test, I swear this was unintentional, but i glanced at the answers the other students were writing. there were two students in front of me, and we were seated really closely, every time i looked in front to try to see the clock or the time written on the board i saw it...

I don't think my answers were influenced by them to be honest..but i don't know..i'm worried...it's making me feel guilty...what if the answers i saw subconsciously influenced my own answers..should i report myself to my lecturers?

#43 Yaoi

Yaoi

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationTaemin's bed

Posted 23 May 2018 - 12:50 PM

Seriously think about taking dual credit or AP classes that fit the major you are looking at in college, look at the list of classes you will be taking in college for your majors and which dual credit or AP classes will cover those and GET THEM DONE!! I could have been way more ahead if I had focused on that.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

hello everyone, so i'm having a dilemma. A few days ago i had my mid term exam and the setting was quite informal to be honest. we were placed in a regular lecture theater and the seating was really close together. that meant the students were sat very closely to each other. I'm not a fan of that to be honest.

I am very very anti-cheating, anti plagiarism, and during exams i always make sure that i keep my eyes to myself. Unfortunately, during this test, I swear this was unintentional, but i glanced at the answers the other students were writing. there were two students in front of me, and we were seated really closely, every time i looked in front to try to see the clock or the time written on the board i saw it...

I don't think my answers were influenced by them to be honest..but i don't know..i'm worried...it's making me feel guilty...what if the answers i saw subconsciously influenced my own answers..should i report myself to my lecturers?

Eh don't worry about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#44 Junebuggie

Junebuggie

.。.:*・♡ ペニス恋人 ♡・*:.。.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:45 PM

Seriously think about taking dual credit or AP classes that fit the major you are looking at in college, look at the list of classes you will be taking in college for your majors and which dual credit or AP classes will cover those and GET THEM DONE!! I could have been way more ahead if I had focused on that.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

Eh don't worry about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

THIS THIS THIS THIS

I'm graduating next week with my BA and I did it on time. But if I had taken some AP/College-Level courses in HS, I probably would have graduated a semester earlier and not have to take those dreadful summer/winter classes in order to make it on time. 

#45 lovesojung

lovesojung

♡ ℓ օ ν є 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,582 posts
  • Location♡ ❀ ♡

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:19 PM

guess who's procrastinating starting her theology paper?

Up, Up and Away!