Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Purple_Tae

The Official Yoon Jeonghan's harem thread

btw did you know that jeonghan has a thing for going to the toilet with friends

73ug_arrlP0.jpg

nQdgMbU2ycA.jpg

seventeen have said they actually walk around in pairs because its more likely to get left behind as one person then it would be as two people but this is adorable lol <3 Jeonghao holding hands <3 <3  :chu:

How Seventeen show their appreciation for Jeonghan's butt  :lol:

BpzsHlO.gif

LgdgM3V.gif9nLkXQB.gif

when will i get over zihan squeezing each other's butt? probably never

zihan, the butt touching couple  :hurr:

fZ1grtG.jpg

xXuT3WX.gif

This thread doesn't show up in the Seventeen tag... I want to start posting here as well.... its been 3 months since I done that... I wonder if rosewine is around to fix the tag..... 

EDIT: I have temporarily taken over the thread since rosewine has not been online for more than 2 months so that I fix the tags... I will hand it over to her when she comes back... 

Edited by hinata100

C0_SdygUkAEC_j3.jpg

C0_SdylUQAAFK83.jpg

zihan.... so adorableeeee  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

zihan is taking over my life recently help meee  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

LBe3FtA.gif

pDOm2dE.gif

xqiGaPD.gifxNUtbrF.gif

zAyHxX7.jpg

eNqxBR7.jpg

PBiUMCN.jpg

LOL.

There has been so many interactions, its hard to not like them... I found it so cute when Woozi said Jeonghan wanted a long message...

So woozi was just returning the favor...  :hurr:  How come we have never caught him touching woozi's butt... so sly.... 

Click here to view the Tweet

CzpTTbbUsAAo4Oh.jpg

C1PRrfwVIAEze1E.jpg

wtf..

C1PRrfwVIAEze1E.jpg

wtf..

:rlytearpls: they even drew that blush effect on their cheeks do they want me dead that video itself was too much and they just had to step it up

also somebody just decided to do a throwback to mansae era to finish me off

2Fc3dQN.jpg

ezSfY5I.jpg

UReXery.jpgKZT3DUq.jpg

6FZpafG.jpg

wH6Y5nU.jpg

++

btw i think that this part of fast pace choreo is the perfect representation of jeongharem :D

8zZTgSq.gif

1fFE38K.gif

Edited by kiunkun
  • Like 1

:rlytearpls: they even drew that blush effect on their cheeks do they want me dead that video itself was too much and they just had to step it up

also somebody just decided to do a throwback to mansae era to finish me off

2Fc3dQN.jpg

ezSfY5I.jpg

UReXery.jpgKZT3DUq.jpg

6FZpafG.jpg

wH6Y5nU.jpg

++

btw i think that this part of fast pace choreo is the perfect representation of jeongharem :D

8zZTgSq.gif

1fFE38K.gif

IKR.. This is just too much to take.. They certainly know what they are doing... WTH I had never seen those pics.. Why are they like this  :rlytearpls:

Wasn't this choreographed pre debut... Hoshi predicted the future... lol... 

++

Just some fancams from the fanmeet..... 

Czeq8jmUUAAcSvj.jpg

Czeq7FrUQAQngRF.jpg

I have noticed these 3 together a lot..... 

I think, one of the reasons 17 has had the impact they had so far, is, to a great deal, due to their unique dynamics.

WHat made kpop so much fun to me in the first place, appart from the hard hitting pop numbers and devoted choreos, was the variety aspect of it all - when I made my very first steps in this colourful, overstylized, gravity-defying hairexperimental bubble that was kpop, it was the interviews that drew me in the most. I have always had a soft spot for documentaries of any sort, you know, the type that follows future artists in the making sort of stuff, similiar to what one would usually see on something like xfactor, or american idol, or even "I Used to be fat".

I´ve never liked reality shows per se, but since music has always been a pretty big thing for me, singers were an exception. I liked seeing how people grew up over time, how they toned their skills and grew more confident.

And 17 has all of that. What makes them stand out so much more than other groups right now, is that their dynamics are so fresh and honest. Since most of the members have known each other from an early age on, they are much more likely to be way more relaxed and silly with each other than other groups.

Watching them interact is great fun, and even more so, is watching them evolve and grow up around, and with each other.

I think, among many other things, that is, what I would consider 17 BIG strong point.

Now, Woozi and Jeonghan are a fun couple to watch, but I doubt that they are anywhere near as close as people seem to have them out to be. And even with the recent increase of physical interactions, I highly doubt they are anywhere past what they have been last year and even before.

IMO, it is the looks (the gazes) one has to really pay attention to. Because if you do, it is very easy to notice the distance.

Jeonghan is the one holding this particular pair from reaching the heights of (say) Jeongcheol or even Vernon/Seungkwan levels yet, it is Woozi who initiates the majority of the skinship ( to use the popular korean phrase), I get the feeling, that ever since he got rejected that dreadful afternoon on OFD, he took it to heart, to tighten the bond between him and Jeonghan.

And if you watch Woozi alone, you can easily tell, that he is indeed sincere in his attempts. His eyes literally do seem to light up when he looks over at Jeonghan. He has no trouble praising him, complimenting him directly and simply being touchy feely arround him. In recent shows, he has made it a point to stand as close to Jeonghan as possible - he is always hoovering around somewhere in the background.

Same goes for Mingyu.

I see that a lot of people have been thrown off by Mingyus latest admission, that he and Jeonghan are not as close, or not as compatible, as previously assumed. However, I finally had actual proof that my eyes were indeed not decieving me all those times.

The thing with Mingyu is, that he acts very cute with pretty much all of the members. He seems to be of a very easy going nature, and through 17 various appearnaces on shows ect, you can often see him stroking, embracing or clinging to his members a lot.

He is a natural goody do kind of guy.

But similiar to Woozi, he is the one initiating the physical contact with Jeonghan for a majority of the time. Watch their V apps specifically -----yes, Jeonghan usually does not seem to mind various members touching his face or arranging (for example) his hair, but he never goes the lenght to actually interact with them.

Watch how, in one of their more recent V aps (right before Scoups has his "I really like Jeonghan" line) Mingyu tries very hard to get Jeonghans attention. He tries this through being playful, touchy and generally bubbly, and yet, Jeonghan almost completetly ignores him.

But just before anyone gets this in the wrong , none of this is supossed to serve as any kind of bashing, hidden or subtle. I like 17, but I truly enjoy analysing such things a great deal - as you can probably tell by the monstrous length of this post alone.

I believe that some of the members Jeonghan is actually pretty close to are Seungkwan, Joshua (more than Scoups!), Seungcheol, Minghao, Hoshi.

On the other hand, I don't believe that he, in return is quite as liked in the same way he likes to believe, by (for example) DK, Dino, Wonwoo, and, to some extent, even Hoshi.

Now, if we were talking attraction that goes beyond mere friendship, my list would be as followed:

Jeonghan is, quite openly attracted to Scoups, with Mingyu coming a close second (if, at times, not even reaching peak). vernon is still too young, but in a year or two from now, I could see Jeonghan being attracted to him as well somewaht (and a great potential for tight friendship). Minghao on the other hand, is someone he has fun fliritng with, from time to time.

In turn, I do believe that Mingyu would have little to no trouble admitting his own attraction to Jeonghan (though I do not believe him to be gay at this point), there are times, where it seems to me, as though he has trouble containing himself from going all over him.

Scoups attraction, on the other hand, has gone down considerably, ever since the short hair. Dk shows some interest from time to time, though it is hardly worth mentioning, same goes for Minghao.

Jun, however seems pretty attracted to him, though it is hard to catch most of the time.

Joshua seems to be semi obsessed.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 6

I think, one of the reasons 17 has had the impact they had so far, is, to a great deal, due to their unique dynamics.

WHat made kpop so much fun to me in the first place, appart from the hard hitting pop numbers and devoted choreos, was the variety aspect of it all - when I made my very first steps in this colourful, overstylized, gravity-defying hairexperimental bubble that was kpop, it was the interviews that drew me in the most. I have always had a soft spot for documentaries of any sort, you know, the type that follows future artists in the making sort of stuff, similiar to what one would usually see on something like xfactor, or american idol, or even "I Used to be fat".

I´ve never liked reality shows per se, but since music has always been a pretty big thing for me, singers were an exception. I liked seeing how people grew up over time, how they toned their skills and grew more confident.

And 17 has all of that. What makes them stand out so much more than other groups right now, is that their dynamics are so fresh and honest. Since most of the members have known each other from an early age on, they are much more likely to be way more relaxed and silly with each other than other groups.

Watching them interact is great fun, and even more so, is watching them evolve and grow up around, and with each other.

I think, among many other things, that is, what I would consider 17 BIG strong point.

Now, Woozi and Jeonghan are a fun couple to watch, but I doubt that they are anywhere near as close as people seem to have them out to be. And even with the recent increase of physical interactions, I highly doubt they are anywhere past what they have been last year and even before.

IMO, it is the looks (the gazes) one has to really pay attention to. Because if you do, it is very easy to notice the distance.

Jeonghan is the one holding this particular pair from reaching the heights of (say) Jeongcheol or even Vernon/Seungkwan levels yet, it is Woozi who initiates the majority of the skinship ( to use the popular korean phrase), I get the feeling, that ever since he got rejected that dreadful afternoon on OFD, he took it to heart, to tighten the bond between him and Jeonghan.

And if you watch Woozi alone, you can easily tell, that he is indeed sincere in his attempts. His eyes literally do seem to light up when he looks over at Jeonghan. He has no trouble praising him, complimenting him directly and simply being touchy feely arround him. In recent shows, he has made it a point to stand as close to Jeonghan as possible - he is always hoovering around somewhere in the background.

Same goes for Mingyu.

I see that a lot of people have been thrown off by Mingyus latest admission, that he and Jeonghan are not as close, or not as compatible, as previously assumed. However, I finally had actual proof that my eyes were indeed not decieving me all those times.

The thing with Mingyu is, that he acts very cute with pretty much all of the members. He seems to be of a very easy going nature, and through 17 various appearnaces on shows ect, you can often see him stroking, embracing or clinging to his members a lot.

But similiar to Woozi, he is the one initiating the physical contact with Jeonghan for a majority of the time. Watch their V apps specifically -----yes, Jeonghan usually does not seem to mind various members touching his face or arranging (for example) his hair, but he never goes the lenght to actually interact with them.

Watch how, in one of their more recent V aps (right before Scoups has his "I really like Jeonghan" line) Mingyu tries very hard to get Jeonghans attention. He tries this through being playful, touchy and generally bubbly, and yet, Jeonghan almost completetly ignores him.

But just before anyone gets this in the wrong , none of this is supossed to serve as any kind of bashing, hidden or subtle. I like 17, but I truly enjoy analysing such things a great deal - as you can probably tell by the monstrous length of this post alone.

I believe that some of the members Jeonghan is actually pretty close to are Seungkwan, Joshua (more than Scoups!), Seungcheol, Minghao, Hoshi.

On the other hand, I don't believe that he, in return is quite as liked in the same way he likes to believe, by (for example) DK, Dino, Wonwoo, and, to some extent, even Hoshi.

Now, if we were talking attraction that goes beyond mere friendship, my list would be as followed:

Jeonghan is, quite openly attracted to Scoups, with Mingyu coming a close second (if, at times, not even reaching peak). vernon is still too young, but in a year or two from now, I could see Jeonghan being attracted to him as well somewaht (and a great potential for tight friendship). Minghao on the other hand, is someone he has fun fliritng with, from time to time.

In turn, I do believe that Mingyu would have little to no trouble admitting his own attraction to Jeonghan (though I do not believe him to be gay at this point), there are times, where it seems to me, as though he has trouble containing himself from going all over him.

Scoups attraction, on the other hand, has gone down considerably, ever since the short hair. Dk shows some interest from time to time, though it is hardly worth mentioning, same goes for Minghao.

Jun, however seems pretty attracted to him, though it is hard to catch most of the time.

this was really interesting to read :)

well i might be a spoilsport, especially writing this in a shipping thread, but contrary to what it might seem (as i ship jeonghan with basically everyone:D) i don’t think the way he interacts with others (and vice versa!) should be really taken as a sign of attraction. I’m not saying it can’t be there, but there are several things we need to take into consideration 

1. fanservice. it exists for a reason.
  2. skinship as a way of bonding being a part of korean culture. I don’t know where you are from, but in my country, this way of showing affection to your same sex friends wouldn’t be considered platonic. Like I don’t think i’ve ever seen any of my male friends even hug each other…..so if anyone who isn’t familiar with this concept saw the way these male idols act, they would automatically consider them to be not straight. it’s fucked up, but that’s the way my culture is..
  3. we only see what they allow us to see. yes we see them interact in interviews and vlives and reality shows, but we also need to remember that they are literally trained to do these things. i’m not saying it’s all fake, not at all, especially not in seventeen’s case and i agree with you that their bond seems really genuine, but still. they have to control the way do act on camera. and not only that, the amount of interaction between certain members is also given by their seating/standing order that tends to be the same every time. same goes with fanmeets..it’s just all very..organized. we simply don’t know what they are like in private.

also...being attracted to someone and being close to someone are two different things...

ok now my issue with attraction being there or not aside, while i believe they are all pretty close for a group this big (and i hope this naive way of thinking won’t bite me in the ass later :D ), i feel like Jeonghan is closest to Seungkwan and Joshua.

These are my top two picks, then also S.coups (who i believe wasn’t that close to jeonghan at first but their relationship developed over the time), the rest of vocal unit- i do believe he is close-and that the feeling is mutual, with both Woozi and DK. Hoshi and Minghao as well.

But then again it’s all based on how i feel after watching them interact in a very regulated environment...

Btw Woozi…i don’t think their increasing physical interactions determines the level of their previous closeness. We all remember Jeonghan saying he wasn’t close with Woozi at first, and this may be me projecting as i see myself in jeonghan a lot, i think Jeonghan didn’t really know how to approach him, being the new kid and all…and Woozi giving off this intimidating aura:D

but they eventually got to know each other and i feel like their personalities match quite well…

now mingyu. gyuhan is my otp but i wasn’t that surprised by what mingyu said. I never really thought about it before, but they clearly are different. It’s exactly like mingyu said- because they like different things, if it wasn’t for seventeen they probably wouldn’t be friends, even if they knew each other..because their social circles would be different…but they met as trainees and just had to get to know each other and i actually think their differences worked to their advantage. Mingyu’s bubbly and extroverted personality made it easier for Jeonghan to become friends with him, but while i don’t doubt that they have a great relationship, i don’t think it’s that kind of relationship where you share your super deep personal feelings…

but still..if i had to bet on someone having real crush on jeonghan, i'd pick mingyu because he sometimes looks downright infatuated with him :D well actually...shipping goggles on, not only mingyu, but the way woozi/scoups/*add any member that initiates skinship with jeonghan* look at him sometimes could easily be considered not platonic :D

uh i don't even know what i'm trying to say, so sorry for this rant :D.... and also pls excuse my poor english 

Edited by kiunkun
  • Like 5

A good response - nice one:

SInce you can clearly tell that English is not my first language, you wil understand, that even though I do try my best here, I fall short explaining myself properly on a lot occassions.

But this one, I need to address first ------ attraction of course does not equal closeness. Forgive me, but I don't see where exactly in my post I made it appear otherwise?

I too believe that they are really close already, not just for a group as big as they are, but in general. This tight bond is what allows them to poke fun at each other the way they do, and ione of the reasons they are so enjoyable to watch on varity shows.

As for where my observations come from - well - I do the best I can with what little is out there. Rest assured that they are not based on the three points you made. I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I am way past the age where a bit of hand holding and bashful stares will have me jump in a wild circle --- at 25 years of age, I do believe that I am able to see past that.

Everything else you post pretty much equals my own point of view. If I am not mistaken, we actually tend to agree on pretty much most if it anyways.

Just like you, I believe that Mingyu is infatuated with Jeonghan, and just like you, I too believe Jeonghans closest "real" friends to be Seungkwan and Joshua, with Scoups coming a good third.

Rather than looking for skinship or being swapped away by loud declerations of undying love ect, I look for the things Jeonghan DOES NOT say and do.

Have you ever tried being close to a person you like, and trying to keep yourself from showing it? Holding such urges creates a tension, and while you may be able to hide your true feelings once or even a second or a third time, you will have a very hard time holding it in all the time.

Likewise, you will have a very hard time faking closeness to a person you truly loathe and despise.

But now you must elaborate --- what are those examples of more than platonic intentions? ;T ;T

Do tell - I enjoy a good back and forth like this.

Edited by blackberry2000
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

A good response - nice one:

SInce you can clearly tell that English is not my first language, you wil understand, that even though I do try my best here, I fall short explaining myself properly on a lot occassions.

But this one, I need to address first ------ attraction of course does not equal closeness. Forgive me, but I don't see where exactly in my post I made it appear otherwise?

I too believe that they are really close already, not just for a group as big as they are, but in general. This tight bond is what allows them to poke fun at each other the way they do, and ione of the reasons they are so enjoyable to watch on varity shows.

As for where my observations come from - well - I do the best I can with what little is out there. Rest assured that they are not based on the three points you made. I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I am way past the age where a bit of hand holding and bashful stares will have me jump in a wild circle --- at 25 years of age, I do believe that I am able to see past that.

Everything else you post pretty much equals my own point of view. If I am not mistaken, we actually tend to agree on pretty much most if it anyways.

Just like you, I believe that Mingyu is infatuated with Jeonghan, and just like you, I too believe Jeonghans closest "real" friends to be Seungkwan and Joshua, with Scoups coming a good third.

Rather than looking for skinship or being swapped away by loud declerations of undying love ect, I look for the things Jeonghan DOES NOT say and do.

Have you ever tried being close to a person you like, and trying to keep yourself from showing it? Holding such urges creates a tension, and while you may be able to hide your true feelings once or even a second or a third time, you will have a very hard time holding it in all the time.

Likewise, you will have a very hard time faking closeness to a person you truly loathe and despise.

But now you must elaborate --- what are those examples of more than platonic intentions? ;T ;T

Do tell - I enjoy a good back and forth like this.

considering none of us is a native english speaker, we are probably gonna misunderstand each a other a lot :D so sorry in advance :)

(just in case, aren’t you slovak or czech cause that would make things easier :D :D)

i didn’t mean to imply that you personally think closeness=attraction. I meant it as a general comment cause i’ve seen a lot of people mistake closeness expressed through skinship for actual proof of attraction. it was basically a simple afterthought to my point #2, but i can see the placement of that sentence makes it difficult to connect those things.

you said your opinions are not based on those 3 points i made. But then what is the source you base your opinions on?

i’m genuinely curious, especially since you said you look for things jeonghan does not say and do. i find jeonghan’s personality very interesting and quite hard to read so that’s why i’m really curious

i’m also curious because unlike you (unless i misunderstood you) i really don’t think there is anything romantic going on. that’s primarily because.. as i’m the same age as you are… i’m well aware how are the things i’m being presented influenced by their culture and by how their entertainment industry works

...and in this case i also probably lack the ability to..i don’t know…read between the lines?

these are the reasons why i honestly can't provide any example of those ‘more than platonic intentions’ like you asked me to, because even though i can see how skinship can be perceived as something more by some people or when i put my shipping goggles on for shipping purposes (that's what i meant by saying "...not only mingyu, but the way woozi/scoups/*add any member that initiates skinship with jeonghan* look at him sometimes could easily be considered not platonic"), i don’t see it that way when i have to state my opinion on it realistically. if you ask what am i doing in this thread then, i simply enjoy shipping because i like seeing people being affectionate and i also love reading different theories and opinions:)

you implied it's not skinship what makes you believe that there is something more going on, so what is it then? i'm really looking forward to your reply as i expect it to be some sort of a..personality analysis? like i said i greatly enjoy reading anything of that sort and i'm more than happy to see things in a new light

i hope i'm making sense here as i'm writing this at 1:30am, under the influence of cough drops that are making me sleepy and i’m also half blind because i have a stye on my eye :D

edit: I don't know if i just missed this part or if you edited your post and i didn't notice...

now i'm even more intrigued to see what you mean

Edited by kiunkun

woah what an interesting discussion. y'all's english is great--probably better than mine tbh

i can't really add to the discussion bc i've never felt romantic attraction or have been able to percieve romantic attraction very well (all of my friends dating come as a surprise for me), but i'll add my two cents although it won't do much.

although i do enjoy shipping, i don't view any member of seventeen's relationship with each other as anything more than platonic. mostly bc its kind of hard to determine what is fanservice or what is just them acting as they are naturally, and also bc me and my friends interact similarily to them. people thought i was dating my friends but i never have. i wonder at what point affectionate interaction with someone turns from platonic to romantic.

idk if this helps either, but since i live in a place with a humongous korean community and have tons of korean friends/classmates, i can say that from spending time with them that they have very affectionate interactions with each other as well, but as most of them have their own partners, the interactions are platonic and are just acts of their comfortableness with each other. that includes things like hugging each other, playing with each other's hair, sitting on each other's lap, fighting over each other, and etc.

continue~ your posts are interesting to read~

edit: don't skip over words when you're reading kids. you miss some shady stuff.

Edited by problematic fave

considering none of us is a native english speaker, we are probably gonna misunderstand each a other a lot :D so sorry in advance :)

(just in case, aren’t you slovak or czech cause that would make things easier :D :D)

This is the hard thing - we have to translate everything first. I am so focused on getting the sentences right, that I tend to lose sight of what it was I wanted to say in the first place.

i didn’t mean to imply that you personally think closeness=attraction. I meant it as a general comment cause i’ve seen a lot of people mistake closeness expressed through skinship for actual proof of attraction

I've seen a lot of people do that as well, but rest assured, I'm not one of them.

Mingyu and Scoups are a good example of this - they are very comfotable around each other, but i have yet to see any attraction between them.

Mingyu is a very playful guy in general, just look at the way he clings to all of his members, Jeonghan is no exception to that,

But people tend to not give him enough slack. Because of his playful nature they tend to put him down as this naive and silly kid, when in truth, he is all but. I see him as a very sharp guy, and behind his playful and cheery attitute, I sense a very mature guy. I believe, that he is one of the few 17 members, who actually is very aware of, not only the fact that Jeonghan himself is gay, but also his attraction to Scoups.

you said your opinions are not based on those 3 points i made. But then what is the source you base your opinions on?

I simply observe as good as I can, and try to not be distracted all too much by said skinship and fanservice ect.

AT fansigns, for example, I look for the little thiings; members standing on the sidelines and interacting with each other, who gravitates to who, or at their V apps I look for the way order in which seat themselves. Or, when one of them says something funny, I observe the membrs who laugh and the ones who don't.

There is much more of course, but since this post already turned out to be this long, I want to try and at least keep it from straying al too much this time.

i’m also curious because unlike you (unless i misunderstood you) i really don’t think there is anything romantic going on. that’s primarily because.. as i’m the same age as you are… i’m well aware how are the things i’m being presented influenced by their culture and by how their entertainment industry works

...and in this case i also probably lack the ability to..i don’t know…read between the lines?

This has me a little confused, but I'm sure we will be able to work this out just fine :T

I too don't think there is something romantic going on between any of the members. However, I do believe that (since this is his thread) Jeonghan is indeed very attracted to Scoups. Fanservice excluded, there are more than enough instances to prove this.

Remember when I was talking how with Woozi und Mingyu, Jeonghan tends to not look at them directly, when they are talking to, or about him - he is turned away from them or at least, not facing them directly---- notice the difference in pretty much all of his interactins with Scoups. He turns his whole upper body to face him, his whole face lightens up, and his expressions become soft and adoring.

Their V apps are a good example to observe this.

I believe the members are much more relaxed and confident and thus, closer to their natural self  recording from their Pledisbuilding---there is still a camera in front of them, and even though they are aware of the fans watching them, it is not the same as say,  a massive fansign event, with girls yelling their names left and right and cameras flashing them every minute throughout it.

If I had any idea how to create gifsets or insert pictures, you would be bombared by hundrets of pages of analysis.

The ones that come to my mind right away are these for example.

the whole video speaks for itself. Really, the looks Jeonghan gives throughout all of this, leaves no room for any doubts. His attraction pretty clear, imo.

No boy reacts the way he did, watching another boy, if there is not at least a tiny little bit of attraction going on. 

(the other thing I found funny, since everyone else was busy looking at Scoups and Jeonghan in the front, notice how Jun too was having a hard time removing his gaze from Wonwo.)

http://fyjeongcheol.tumblr.com/post/151168911185/mingyu-knows-881004bot

I couldn't find the video on youtube, and this was the only place that showed up. It was one of their Vapps, in which Scoups says something about "really liking Jeonghan.". I find this to be absolutely priceless - again, look at the way Jeonghan lightens up, right there, in front of all the members, his whole body leans forward; and poor Mingyu, who's been trying to get his attention this whole time becomes practically invisible.

That right there, is more than platonic - it's right off the charts!

Watch for everyones reactions! Mingyus expression says it all.

Now this is another interesting video. There is sooooo much going on here, that it's hard to focus on just one thing, but since we are here for Jeonghan, I would like you to jump right at the 3:06 mark. They play this odd kissing game, where two of them come together to "face off". When it's Minghaos turn, things get interesting.

What happens next is so unexpected, that it makes you wonder, what exactly happened right before they went on to record this. Jeonghan shows some truly odd behavior in this one, and it honestly makes you wonder who exactly he is playing against. He urges Minghao to actually really kiss Woozi, and while he says this, he steals a very quick, very subtle glance at Scoups back.

Now - colour me stunned, but where the heck did that look come from?

He goes on to repeat the same sentence shortly after, and, again, steals another quick glance at Scoups direction when after he says it.

It must be one of the weirdest videos from 17 to exist, and, to this day, it confuses me greatly. I havn't watched the part before that little exchange in a while, so there might actually be something I'm missing at the moment, but the way Jeonghan behaves throughout this whole thing really had the wheels spinning inside my head.

It makes wonder - what kind of reaction DID he want to get out of Scoups?

Scoups is pretty much silent throughout all of it. This is one of the examples I meant when I was talking about watching out for "things they do NOT do and say.". He hardly reacts to any of the members, and even with Jeonghan this close, he remains still in the front. he doesn't turn his head nor does he react to ANY of the things Jeonghan says.

these are the reasons why i honestly can't provide any example of those ‘more than platonic intentions’ like you asked me to, because even though i can see how skinship can be perceived as something more by some people or when i put my shipping goggles on for shipping purposes (that's what i meant by saying "...not only mingyu, but the way woozi/scoups/*add any member that initiates skinship with jeonghan* look at him sometimes could easily be considered not platonic"), i don’t see it that way when i have to state my opinion on it realistically. if you ask what am i doing in this thread then, i simply enjoy shipping because i like seeing people being affectionate and i also love reading different theories and opinions:)

As I mentioned, if I ever get the hang out of this, I will make sure to bombard you with examples!

Your post above is a little confusing to me - forgive me - are you saying that none of them are actually attracted to each other, or that you are not able to put it into words?

Realistically speaking, I find it close to impossible that none of them would NOT be. With so many members, it is impossible to exclude the possibility hat at least one of them will be attracted to the opposite gender. Imagine being around 12 other boys 24/7 for weeks and months, I would be willing to bet that at some point you would feel a certain amount of attraction (or even develope a crush) towards, at least, one of them.

Edited by blackberry2000
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 10

We have seen a lot and believe me we do know how to read in between those lines... Thats why we stan him... those are all things that have been discussed here and elsewhere... nothing new... how much ever we joke about his harem and his flirting, it doesn't give anyone the right to call him gay unless he says so himself.. I have always seen him as a straight guy so there lies our differences in views basing off on the same things we have seen... there is another thread to speculate about someone's sexuality,  please take it there.. not everyone agrees with your opinion... 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Remember when I was talking how with Woozi und Mingyu, Jeonghan tends to not look at them directly, when they are talking to, or about him - he is turned away from them or at least, not facing them directly---- notice the difference in pretty much all of his interactins with Scoups. He turns his whole upper body to face him, his whole face lightens up, and his expressions become soft and adoring.

the whole video speaks for itself. Really, the looks Jeonghan gives throughout all of this, leaves no room for any doubts. His attraction pretty clear, imo.

No boy reacts the way he did, watching another boy, if there is not at least a tiny little bit of attraction going on. 

(the other thing I found funny, since everyone else was busy looking at Scoups and Jeonghan in the front, notice how Jun too was having a hard time removing his gaze from Wonwo.)

that bolded part...i never noticed such thing, quite the opposite, but maybe i just wasn't paying attention

oh that famous video...yeah i can't really come up with anything to disprove what you are saying. this can be interpreted as an actual display of attraction, yes. i guess it all comes down to personal interpretations as we don't really see what's actually going on in jeonghan's head so this might be just a simple amusement (because for example jeonghan bites is lips like that quite a lot etc...) either way, it's a cute moment

now this gif and the second video you posted, i'm sorry, but that's reaching..

firstly that gif, while i'd be the first one to post it and squeal about it because again, it's super adorable, is taken out of context..what happened is that jeonghan tried to make scoups to show his "new personal talent" (aka typical jeonghan putting people on the spot for his own enjoyment lmao) but they somehow got sidetracked, scoups didn't have to do it in the end and that gif just shows him being like "oh you just wait" while jeonghan, being the cheeky little devil he is, just laughs at him...sorry, in this case i don't see anything more than just a funny interaction between two friends...and imo, mingyu's reaction only says that he's well aware what jeonghan tried to do and is a bit amused...

the "liking jeonghan" moment happened in a different part of that vlive...and jeonghan actually had no reaction whatsoever, apart from leaning forward a bit to hear what's scoups about to say, but there's no change to his facial expression...if there is anything interesting about that particular moment, it's other members' reactions, not jeonghan's...

about that video...i'm sorry, but it's way too grainy for me to even see what he is actually looking at, how you managed to come to any conclusion is beyond me  

Your post above is a little confusing to me - forgive me - are you saying that none of them are actually attracted to each other, or that you are not able to put it into words?

Realistically speaking, I find it close to impossible that none of them would NOT be. With so many members, it is impossible to exclude the possibility hat at least one of them will be attracted to the opposite gender. Imagine being around 12 other boys 24/7 for weeks and months, I would be willing to bet that at some point you would feel a certain amount of attraction (or even develope a crush) towards, at least, one of them.

i'm not saying that none of them are actually attracted to each other, because i have no way of knowing

realistically speaking, no matter how hard you try to analyze every bit of every footage available, in the end it's just your own interpretation that's based on your personal beliefs. there might be something going on, there might be not, but we'll probably never know for sure. and i'd rather just enjoy their interactions that i personally see as cute but platonic without thinking about it too hard because nothing i've seen so far made ME really speculate about their sexual preferences...

Edited by kiunkun
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

Same goes for Mingyu.

why it got negged? lmao

This is an interesting analysis to read

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

We have seen a lot and believe me we do know how to read in between those lines... Thats why we stan him... those are all things that have been discussed here and elsewhere... nothing new... how much ever we joke about his harem and his flirting, it doesn't give anyone the right to call him gay unless he says so himself.. I have always seen him as a straight guy so there lies our differences in views basing off on the same things we have seen... there is another thread to speculate about someone's sexuality,  please take it there.. not everyone agrees with your opinion... 

Where do I imply that you, or anybody else for that matter, does not know how read between the lines?

"It doesn't give anyone the right to call him gay" ----- excuse me, but how old are you? This is 2017, and labeling someone as gay is in not an insult.

As for not everyone agreeing to my opinion - well, :)  I don't come here expecting people to follow me around...why would I?

i'm not saying that none of them are actually attracted to each other, because i have no way of knowing

realistically speaking, no matter how hard you try to analyze every bit of every footage available, in the end it's just your own interpretation that's based on your personal beliefs. there might be something going on, there might be not, but we'll probably never know for sure. and i'd rather just enjoy their interactions that i personally see as cute but platonic without thinking about it too hard because nothing i've seen so far made ME really speculate about their sexual preferences...

Of course, I too have no way of knowing if any of it is true - it was all in good fun, and I see no harm in over analyzing.

That everything I write and come up with comes based of my own personal interpretations and personal believes goes without saying, which is why it always makes me wonder when posters here or elsewhere keep bringing it up. Who else would I write about if not myself exactly?

What I notice is, that a lot of other posters here, have their defenses up, as soon as a male idol is labeled, or even suggested to, as being gay- that is the root of the matter.

Just as you say you come here for the cute/platonic interactions, I came to this thread to discuss Jeonghans and Scoups relationship specifically, which in itself makes it impossible to not include words like "attraction" or "gay".

I could write you the same amount on Woozi/Jeonghan or Hoshi and him, but right now, it's his and Scoups dynamics that are the most interesting ones to me.

Edited by blackberry2000
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 8