Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eevee-chan

BTS's Best and Worst Hairstyles (OPINION)

For Jungkook, I like him best with black hair.

7cf73f4f3121803561a0b53299c495f6.jpg

(his white t-shirts though)

His dark purple hair in DOPE wasn't too bad either. Overall, I think he looks better with darker colours.

For Jimin, I like him best with dark brown hair.

large.gif

I'm not a big fan of his recent orange hair though. For me, regular browns suit him more. 

For Jin, he looks best with brown or black. Although he hasn't really tried a lot of colours besides that.

BTS-Jin.jpg

J-Hope same as Jin, he looks great with brown or black but hasn't really done anything other than that.

CIamCq4UMAAJBN6.jpg:orig

Although I'm going to say N.O to the curly hair in Run. XD

For RapMon, he is the only idol I know who I can pull off silver hair, imo.

13a4bee5bc236d23.jpg

He looked good with natural black in his debut too, but I'm so used to seeing him with silver/blonde/white hair that I almost think that's his natural colour.

Pink doesn't really suit his image, but Rapmon somehow managed to pull it off.

B1XrELhCAAE3ug9.jpg

For Suga, he can pull off a lot of colours lol

fc8856f397fdde2fe366a9a81c1bf0e2.jpg

11406505_1081605241854737_81609235700250

a546d79f936a977bc3c7ceb4e9e1ad9b.jpg

tumblr_nkxy3zowuL1qbibigo3_1280.jpg

(Woozi is that you)

Suga-so-damn-cute-bts-37097896-500-500.j

The only one I'm not too fond of is his War of Hormone red hair. He looks better with pastel colours, but it's refreshing to see him go natural after a while. (Also, he looks good in beanies. And I looooove beanies.)

Finally, V! V looks best with brown or orange hair.

tumblr_nytz1dYOC31ufsfyro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyi90h0tDp1uhkuhao1_1280.jpg

Lavender's not too bad either,

6309101_orig.jpg

but his blonde in No More Dream was too much for him. Or maybe it was just the specific hairstyle that kinda turned me off.

V with a bowl cut makes him look moodier, while V with messy, slightly parted hair gives him an edgier look.

In conclusion, Run was certainly not my favourite era in terms of hairstyles.

But that's just my opinion. Let me know which BTS hairstyles were your fave!

Namjoon rocks everything from silver to gudetama

Just gonna leave this here

8005329ca8d00de75bc3004f081cddd1.jpg

I want black hair on everyone tbh.... especially Jimin and V

tumblr_nniy5r04WF1svtlk8o1_1430237295_co

8eab7a1a9b064c1d6d94e5c50137f0c2.jpg

:lub:

He usually looks good in everything, even the red hair that I hated so much but this   :cry:

CBV3BnWWYAArZsZ.jpg

447467fde8870a9b4aef8a595fa21b5c.jpg

For RapMon, he is the only idol I know who I can pull off silver hair, imo.

Really? Because you might not have seen this

hSmxLtd.jpg

Check out this thread for more people who rocked silver

http://onehallyu.com/topic/307100-silver-haired-idols-aesthetics/?do=findComment&comment=13263276

shameless self promotion

I hated RM's debut era hair, but i've loved most of his other styles. He pulls of the funky colors really well, even that neon pink during MAMA suited him quite well.

SG: Hated his MAMA hair when they collaborated with Block B. My favorite is probably the mint color, he looked really cool in that, and he's rocking the silver/gray hair.

JK: looks best when he shows a little forehead, it makes him look more mature and he has a really handsome face and that style just bring it out. I can't really think of a hairstyle that absolutely sucked on him, although, I generally like it best when his hair is darker shades, wasn't a big fan of the blond he had for a while.

V: have not seen a hairstyle i didn't like (expect i'm a bit tired of the bowl cut). I especially liked his orange and lavender hair. Those colors really suited him. I wish they'd let his forehead show more, he's really handsome when he has his hair up (although, V is always handsome, lets be real, but that's my preference). I think he looks best when his hair is styled a bit more messily (from what we've seen so far)

JM: Loved loved loved his orange hair (run era hair was best) but i'm also a fan of the red. I don't mind him not showing forehead as much as I do for JK and V, I think his hair down suits him well.

JH: Needs to have more updo's those suit him best. wish he'd try more fun colors, but the chestnut color range really suits him

JN: Looks good in everything, also wish he'd try for more outrageous colors (just because) I think classic colors suit him best because he's so traditionally handsome, but it'd be fun to see something wild just for a change. He also looks great with some forehead showing

Moral of the story: I am WAAAAYYYY to invested in BTS hair (this was way longer than it needed to be - sorry) and BigHit really really really needs to start believing in BTS' foreaheads - come on, show some brows BH - the boys will look fantastic, i promise!

This thread is already traumatizing for my eyes :unimpressed:

Hairstyle wise, I prefer black and browns on them all, even if Suga, RM and Jimin really do suit the more outlandish colours. Also hair parting as opposed to the curtain that is a bowl cut is much appreciated. More forehead is always an improvement.

Also,

What about Suga...?

^^^

original.png

.......... :twitch:  :twitch:

noooooo i had forgotten about this.

why would you do this to me?

:omg:

i remember ppl hating on jungkook's school love affair era hair, the one he had for the photobook

idk i thought he looked like a cute lil potato

ps

and cgi on mama

I prefer them all with their hair up showing their foreheads and lighter hair colors, except for J-hope and Jungkook, I prefer them with black hair.

I can say as Jimin Stan, I miss orange hair. It was so vibrent and brought out the spark in jimin.

Every hairstyle that doesn't show Jhope's forehead is bad.

That pink hair with colorful highlights on suga was ugly.

Rapmon looks the best with Black hair

Seems I'm the only person in this thread atm who despises V's orange hair. I also hate his bowl haircuts so that's like...all of them. #justice4tae  

Jin also had red hair during Just One Day and Danger   :cry: everyone forgets and assumes he's only ever done black and brown.

jin-1280_960_zps85cfce0e.jpg

but my fave hair on Jin is SLA hair, and the worst was during debut/N.O-ish when he just had a flat, pretty much bowl cut, hair. :(  

For the rest I have too many likes/dislikes so I'll just stop here before I talk for too long  :ninja: All I'll say is Hobis debut hair is the BEST and Jimin's bowl cut during N.O is the WORST. Oh, and all of Namjoon's hairstyles after debut are so cool. He was at rock bottom but now he's always near the top in terms of hairstyle for me.

nothing to add, agree 100%

especially on the part where kookie looks better with black and dark colors

and v rocks it with orange

and yeah suga can pull all colors of the rainbow

a991a3a252ce73b065505759f507cf2f.jpg

tumblr_inline_nftpl1PD8Y1qhi2pf.jpg

please bring this back, show us some forehead and eyebrows!

Worst: Any of the tragic and cringeworthy attempts at dreadlocks, fros, and whatever else of the type I might have been fortunate enough to miss.

Best, see:

Not quoting the whole post bc of length but I agree with every. single. thing. you said, thanks for saving me the time to write it all up.  :chu:

PS: Orange-haired Jimin is life. I especially like in performances because it draws the eye and I like having my eyes drawn to his dancing.

Worst: Any of the tragic and cringeworthy attempts at dreadlocks, fros, and whatever else of the type I might have been fortunate enough to miss.

Best, see:

Not quoting the whole post bc of length but I agree with every. single. thing. you said, thanks for saving me the time to write it all up.  :chu:

PS: Orange-haired Jimin is life.

Hahaha! Thanks ^^ I really am way too invested in their hair :p if I could speak Korean, I'd constantly mail BH demanding more foreheads :p

I thought we all agreed to never mention this tragic hairstyle ever again. Just like voldemort, 'hairstyle that should never be mentioned' :)

Everything else has pretty much been covered but I will never stop missing this hair on Tae:

17cd6c51397757948bba64655e44884d.jpg

CCmv84SVIAA9iAZ.jpg:large

My favorite of all his styles. The flat bowlcut he's been rocking for OVER A YEAR is a tragedy.