Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AYOSHIARI

[PANN] Kai sasaeng reveals the back story of KaiStal relationship

Pann Did you see this? A sasaeng was pissed off and revealed all of these (added more)

download.jsp?FileID=35777075

Sasaengs revealed the story behind Kai and Krystal relationship on their SNS account. It's all begin when a sasaeng shared her feeling on Twitter then other sasaengs added one and another.

kaiwhyno

"Don't worry too much Jongin-ah. Don't be over-conscious both of you just comfortably date around! Because when fans know, their kokoro will be crunched! Just date and be aware of people outside!
"Every time Kim Jongin gone overseas, he always buys couple item for Soojung, gives presents. If his legs were injured he should think of resting first at home for it to get better but he went out to meet Jung Soojung while other members practiced inside SM building. He should just said that when he's resting alone it turns out to be dating kkkkkk"
"Don't you even think Jung Soojung put her insta profpic with her photoshoot with Jongin was to make it obvious? kkkkk Moreover, a fan who knew them dating warned Soojung that it won't be right since dispatch can notice it only then she changed her profpic kkkkk what do you mean they didnt make it obvious?"
"November last year Soojung drove a car and caused a minor accident. Jongin got off from passenger seat to talk with the victim, gave his number to contact him, then he went back to the car to switch up seat with Soojung. He drove and gone kkkkkkk guys dont you even have managers? kkkkk it's not one or two times I saw something like this."
"Dispatch hyungs are always one step forward than fans.... at least they should just published an intense photo instead...you know that photo which they took but getting unreleased."

a_finee:
Why there's opinion that they dating quietly so we don't have anything but to support them? Dont get it

kaiwhyno
"@a_finee I think what I mean with quietly have a different meaning to other people
"They are more severe than Taengkyung and not less either. Both originally close and fyi during W photoshoot they are already dating kkkkkk"

april1st___
@kaiwhyno I laughed seeing the photoshoot kkkk When fans commented they suit each other, the mood was great etc, I felt sorrow. They are a real couple tho... they are dating and earning money at the same time....

kaiwhyno
How could the reaction be this different with Taengkyung? He was more severe, a fraud and he didnt even think about fans. At least Baekhyun took care of his fans kkkkkkkk Kai is only Kai on broadcast kkkkkkkk

april1st__
@kaiwhyno Byun Baekhyun was a lot better offline kkkk He is really great at maintaining his image. Boys, dont do SNS and just visit official homepage sometimes then you can date in public whatever you want!!

kaiwhyno
@asdwerzxc1234 kkkkkk seriously, arent both of them in the same dating news? but looking at the reaction makes it like what Taengkyung did was a crime
@april1st__ boys are you listening!!! You also better only visit official homepage!!! Only write on official homepage!! Then if your relationship get exposed you wont get bashed!!! Eventho you make it obvious you wont get bashed!!
Kim Jongin should be grateful to Dispatch reporters. Because of you girlfriend the news only published now kkkkkk originally you were the New Year couple you know.

Summary:
- They are already dating during W photoshoot
- Dispatch New Year couple originally was them but with Krystal back up, it was delayed.
- Sasaengs found out all of those
- On the day of Gaon chart award he went on a date with Krystal without mask to eat crayfish which in the end got busted by Dispatch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[+103 -6] Well, whether you believe it or not it's your freedom but she seems sad looking at how desperately detail she was to reveal it, not like akgae but she indeed angry so she wrote it. With so many Kaistal witnessed, even when the cat story posted too, in the end they are a real couple haha I dont think she is lying. She sincerely looks desperate because of Kai.

[+88 -3] The scariest fans is when she turns her back off

[+68 -68] Is there a bitch who believe this? kkkkkkkkk You're really stupid kkkkkk are there only brainless here? Why do you believe what sasaeng said kkkkkkkkkk sasaeng accounts were mostly of the boys didnt greet them and then sasaengs make a fuss 'sehun-ah, why are you being like that? you're too much' something like that. They make nothing into something and claim they know it all about the boys kkkkk Are bitches above me all brainless? Fuck. You were the one from before who didnt know anything but got influenced after reading this and turned annoyed, right kkkk Write after you know. When Baekhyun exposed you didnt even here so who are you to compare Baekhyun and Kim Jongin kkkk And about Baekhyun got thrown by eggs during broadcast was a complete hoax dont spread it anymore, just stay where you are. Don't even show your brainless post.

[+58 -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋgoosebumpsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthey make money while dating~ㅋ

[+32 -0] Kai fans, so you support them because they date quietly? ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹what kind of comedy is thisã…‹ã…‹ how many witnesses accounts proving them dating aroundã…‹ arent they obviously hinted it?ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹quietly dating, my assã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[31 -0] He's better than Taengkyung so I congratulated them but the more I know the more I feel annoyed. Other members had to practice again because you got injured and you don't even feel sorry?

[26 -2] The person I know turns out to be very different. Eventho I know celebrity originally are pretentious and shady people haha

translated by AYOSHIARI

KaiStal has no wrong but I feel like those sasaengs are pissed off because KaiStal was praised for their secrecy and more support instead of bashing compared to BaekYeon when in reality, KaiStal is more of a show-off couple, and hinted their relationship very obvious offline, so the public nor fans didnt realize. Sasaengs, who know how KaiStal date in real life felt unfair and booom they revealed all of these. To try to open the eyes of public that KaiStal is not as innocent as they seem.

this is unrelated, but if you search "unstan" on naver, the top related search are

znglj7ly.jpg

"unstan means"

"kai unstan"

"jongin unstan"

noooooooooooo oppa didnt mean it :cry:

why do i sense that they want kai to get the same bashing as baekhyun so they're releasing these? they're fucking crazy. no one deserves that

i feel bad for exo to have this kind of crazy fans,their fans mentality is on another level(not all,but those likes like this one)

why i dont stan boy groups

"November last year Soojung drove a car and caused a minor accident. Jongin got off from passenger seat to talk with the victim, gave his number to contact him, then he went back to the car to switch up seat with Soojung. He drove and gone kkkkkkk guys dont you even have managers? kkkkk it's not one or two times I saw something like this."

omg. This is fucking scary, how can they reveal this if this really happened?

Why I feel like that account it's fake?

am I the only one not interested in this relationship?

Loll they will never leave them alone

Back off,you'll never has a chance to date yo fave

It's kinda scary the lengths sasaengs go, following their each and every step. I like them gossips tho

why do i sense that they want kai to get the same bashing as baekhyun so they're releasing these? they're fucking crazy. no one deserves that

She's probably a Kai fan who feels as hurt as Baekhyun fans did during Baekyeon. So now she's mad that people are turning on Kai so easily like they did with Baekhyun. She wants to see people hate Kai to satisfy her disappointment in him. She is a saeseng so like...what you be expecting though

why i usually dont stan boy groups

These fans are beyond ridiculos.

Trying soooo hard to make it seem like Kaistal was favoring dating over their work because they are so pressed lmao

Shit, bettet start giving them hell for sleeping now instead of working 24/7 and devour their all to fans.. or else they would just seem lazy..

Blablabla just another round of pressed fans who try to find faults in everyting their exfav idol did to cover yp their butthurtness

ermm....juicy

So what I get from this is that krystal is a terrible driver~ :imstupid:

And it starts lmao

Knetz glorify these rats who hide behind recycle bins to spy on oppars and then swear at them

Fuck yall

She's probably a Kai fan who feels as hurt as Baekhyun fans did during Baekyeon. So now she's mad that people are turning on Kai so easily like they did with Baekhyun. She wants to see people hate Kai to satisfy her disappointment in him. She is a saeseng so like...what you be expecting though

This is what happened with BaekYeon too. These entitled fans made up all the 'proof' about Baekhyun's IG hints when it were all later disproven cause they needed good reasons to hate on their relationship. Otherwise people will call them jealous/delusional fans so they do this so everyone will join in. It's so gross. They already knew before so why else reveal it now?

And the minor car accident thing - post proof at least if you're gonna claim such things, smh. 

More mediaplay with eggs on twitter now, of all SNS. 

Why the hell can't they just leave Exo alone! Sm is a fucking mess.

And shame on the people who share this and spread it. Fuck right off.

can someone make a Pann article to tell everyone to f***** move on  :soul: