Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CookieCrisp

[BREAKING] [NSFW] Purported pre debut nude photos of Ailee leaked

An anonymous website and forums has uploaded several photos potentially depicting K-Pop star Ailee in revealing attire.

SEE ALSO: Ailee shows her down-to-earth charms in making-of film for 'Heaven' PV

While the photos are blurry, there is a definite correlation between the celebrity and the girl in the photos.

We've blurred out most of the incriminating images, but you can check out her face and decide for yourself below. The original post has also been screen-captured for future reference.

It does look like her... I wonder what her company's answer will be.

I haven't seen enough low-makeup pics of Ailee to judge, but I feel like the closeup doesn't look that much like her.  But whether or not it's her, I guess these probably aren't shopped, since the shadows and coloring all seems consistent.

EDIT: lol, it came from 4chan? XDDD

EDIT2: the pics came from 4chan and akp's going to slap their watermark on them from doing everyone the non-favor of censoring out the good bits?  Pfft.

im so curious to what her companys gonna say, obvs deny it