167 replies to this topic

#161 SilverLightz

SilverLightz

Idol

• PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:09 AM

It'd be cool if we got another Collab featuring Kana. Wasn't the last by WISE with By Your Side Feat.Kana Nishino? Or is there an even more recent one??

#162 lovenamdawon

lovenamdawon

Trainee

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:23 AM

Late to the party, but I'm really sad about Kana's hiatus :( I've been a fan since around 2013 and while I've been off-and-on with keeping up with her, I was really shocked when I found out.

At the same time, I'm really happy for her finally taking a break. She's been so active throughout her career, it's great that she's finally getting a chance to rest and focus on other things. Part of me hopes her hiatus won't be too terribly long, but ultimately I want her to do whatever makes her happiest!

It would be awesome if we ever got another collab from her! I loved all her collabs, especially Brave Heart and Tookutemo ^^. I'd love to see her work with other female artists, too! Summer Girls was my jam back in the day~

#163 DaeByun

DaeByun

YASUDA KEI IS THE #1 VISUAL HOLE IN IDOLDOM

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,907 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:54 PM

I just wanted to say DEAR IS A BOP.

#164 SilverLightz

SilverLightz

Idol

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:59 AM

I just wanted to say DEAR IS A BOP.

Dear is one of her best ballads Imo! 💖

#165 SilverLightz

SilverLightz

Idol

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:02 AM (Edited by SilverLightz, 17 February 2019 - 02:03 AM.)

Late to the party, but I'm really sad about Kana's hiatus :( I've been a fan since around 2013 and while I've been off-and-on with keeping up with her, I was really shocked when I found out.

At the same time, I'm really happy for her finally taking a break. She's been so active throughout her career, it's great that she's finally getting a chance to rest and focus on other things. Part of me hopes her hiatus won't be too terribly long, but ultimately I want her to do whatever makes her happiest!

It would be awesome if we ever got another collab from her! I loved all her collabs, especially Brave Heart and Tookutemo ^^. I'd love to see her work with other female artists, too! Summer Girls was my jam back in the day~

True, ever Since Just LOVE, she just didn't stop. I hope she updates her SNS's and tells us what's she's up to every now and then!

#166 starlightshimmers

starlightshimmers

Idol

• PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:08 AM

I can't help but speculate the person Kana's referring to in I Love You is whoever this manager person is, she goes into great detail with how the person is, right down to appearance, and the song had a wedding theme during her Love It tour.

Congratulations Kana!

#167 SilverLightz

SilverLightz

Idol

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:36 AM

[Breaking News]

Well Kanayan Fans, it looks like Kana Got Married yesterday on her Birthday 18th of March, or at least is getting married very soon!!! Now we know why Kana went on hiatus. As a fan I couldn't be more overjoyed to hear of this amazing news!! ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png lovestruck.png

Link to Post

#168 SilverLightz

SilverLightz

Idol

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:40 AM (Edited by SilverLightz, Yesterday, 07:53 PM.)

I can't help but speculate the person Kana's referring to in I Love You is whoever this manager person is, she goes into great detail with how the person is, right down to appearance, and the song had a wedding theme during her Love It tour.

Congratulations Kana!

I was thinking the same thing. I Love You, she must have wrote that song with her SO in mind!!

Also I think you meant Love Collection Live 2019 Tour. LOVE it Tour was when I Love You first appeared in a concert.

Spoiler

Up, Up and Away!