Feedback & Suggestions

1777 replies to this topic

#1761 Rinoa

Rinoa

♡ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ♡

• 7,288 posts
  • LocationConstructing additional pylons

Posted 21 April 2019 - 06:00 PM

Thank you! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Can you please check out this post too in the same thread. I see it in the post history but not in the thread.

I can see it but I went ahead and refreshed the thread, since our numbers are often different just because I can see it might not mean much. Let me know if you still can't see it in the thread.

Everytime I want to post anything I get database error.

Also every thread is showing as with 0 posts. Cant see which ones I read and which one I havent.

Notifocations doesnt show up for me neither. Like at all.

Is it only me or whole forums. Will this be repaired or are these functions joining tags and search in oh dungeon...?

We have informed the proper people and are waiting for a fix (hopefully it'll be soon). Currently all of the issues you mentioned are related to the same glitch in question.

#1762 DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 06:12 PM

I can see it but I went ahead and refreshed the thread, since our numbers are often different just because I can see it might not mean much. Let me know if you still can't see it in the thread.

It's all good now. You're the best, thank you! smile.png

#1763 junmyeonsnoodle

junmyeonsnoodle

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Locationcatching the real vibe killer

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:58 PM

since the tags and search function don't work, how about not locking posts that already have rando threads started forever ago? ppl can't people track of that stuff wthplz.png

#1764 Gaudy

Gaudy

☆ Gangsta mode ACTIVATED ☆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts
  • LocationWe'll go out for a drink, dinner, whatever. I'm from South Florida, that should say a lot.

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:05 PM

since the tags and search function don't work, how about not locking posts that already have rando threads started forever ago? ppl can't people track of that stuff https://a.deviantart.net/avatars/w/t/wth...

For real like come on y’all we post them in random to appear on “recent topics” to get newer responses since the tags are broken.

#1765 protoplasm

protoplasm

Dreaming Kills

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:10 PM (Edited by protoplasm, 21 April 2019 - 08:12 PM.)

if that's about the book thread it doesn't quite work... the excuse, that is. the "what books are you reading" is a stickied post within the book subforum. how can you not check there first?

if that's not about that thread then sorry but I saw ppl complaining about that thread getting closed and I thought it was funny :lol:

#1766 MeiTzu

MeiTzu

💖ᴛᴀᴇᴛᴢᴜ💖

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,318 posts
  • Location💕IZ*One's Dorm💕BTS x TWICE Party Mansion💕KPOPLand💕KNK's World💕

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:19 PM

fix the server :(

#1767 Nimz

Nimz

moonlight

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,718 posts
  • LocationBM's left pocket

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:21 PM

fix the server :(

The mods have already said multiple times the tech team are working on it. Things take time to fix, it isn't a quick process.

#1768 DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:59 AM

Please delete thread

It was already posted. Thank you!

#1769 Galaxy.

Galaxy.

The Chic Half of GalDoki

• 7,513 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:16 PM

Please delete thread

It was already posted. Thank you!

I deleted it, but please use the report button next time when AAM is closed, this thread is here for feedback and suggestions. Thank you! 

#1770 DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

DiSsOrGaNiZeDsUsHi

Idol

• PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:45 PM

I deleted it, but please use the report button next time when AAM is closed, this thread is here for feedback and suggestions. Thank you! 

Ooops! I forgot about the Report button. Thank you for deleting! smile.png

#1771 Balancetonquoi

Balancetonquoi

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,077 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 11:27 AM

Hi I think my thread belongs to the music category not the random one. Idk how to change it

#1772 Rinoa

Rinoa

♡ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ♡

• 7,288 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 11:40 AM

Hi I think my thread belongs to the music category not the random one. Idk how to change it

Moved it, in the future you can try the Ask A Mod thread or if that's locked just hit the report button on your thread and let us know that you posted it in the wrong category so we can move it~

#1773 snack.jpg

snack.jpg

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • Locationthis time tomorrow.

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:02 AM

Hi,

my post #30511881 doesn't show up in the Seven O'clock thread but it's in my post history, it must've been the first post on page 25 of that thread and I read that no new pages for any thread will be generated?

May someone can fix it?

Thanks in adavance, guys. ♡

#1774 Rinoa

Rinoa

♡ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ♡

• 7,288 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:05 AM

Hi,

my post #30511881 doesn't show up in the Seven O'clock thread but it's in my post history, it must've been the first post on page 25 of that thread and I read that no new pages for any thread will be generated?

May someone can fix it?

Thanks in adavance, guys. ♡

Fixed. In the future you can report the OP or a post in the thread using the report button to let us know~ Whichever mod is online at the time will take care of it once they can.

#1775 snack.jpg

snack.jpg

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • Locationthis time tomorrow.

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:07 AM

Fixed. In the future you can report the OP or a post in the thread using the report button to let us know~ Whichever mod is online at the time will take care of it once they can.

Ah, okay, I didn't knew that.

Thanks for fixing. chuplz.png

#1776 eunheart

eunheart

beauté éclatant ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,570 posts
  • Locationcœur de Koya

Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:48 PM

Not related to post but maybe still related to the server glitches. I know about the non-refreshing, post counts and views, and also the notification glitches. But, I'm letting know that when I'm posting it keeps me on "[ more reply options ] Saving post..." and the post is not coming out after it is successfully made. I have to refresh to see my post coming out instead.

#1777 Rinoa

Rinoa

♡ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ♡

• 7,288 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:53 PM

Not related to post but maybe still related to the server glitches. I know about the non-refreshing, post counts and views, and also the notification glitches. But, I'm letting know that when I'm posting it keeps me on "[ more reply options ] Saving post..." and the post is not coming out after it is successfully made. I have to refresh to see my post coming out instead.

Yes, that's also happening as well. It's best to refresh before trying to post again to avoid double posts as much as possible. We'll clean up double posts we do find however.

#1778 emma

emma

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 10:53 AM

can admins not do anything about the state of the forum (in terms of costs to fix it) or about moving to the new server unless sadface gives his okay or whatever he's in charge of these days, and if he doesn't respond (as he apparently isnt) we're all fucked? i mean it's only a matter of time before the server goes down for good unless something gets done about it

Up, Up and Away!