Feedback & Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
1078 replies to this topic

#1061 Ston

Ston

♡Mina♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • LocationYou know someone is special to you when you're literally captivated by them in even the little moments. The slightest thing they say or do, is like watching the universe unfold. And nothing else matters in those moments. ♡Mina♡

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:26 AM (Edited by Ston, 22 March 2017 - 05:42 AM.)

I'm not sure if this has been requested before (it probably has been but im gonna appeal to reason anyw ) but please consider insta-banning proven troll users/ provocative users. I'm talking about those users whose threads/posts are always inflammatory and cause fan wars and other messes. I get that we have the 10 warning points system for banning users but sometimes it just seems so inefficient. These users are abusing their posting rights to spread hate and we don't really need those kinds of users.

To find out if user is a troll should be easy enough for the mods to do, then they could also have a deliberation to make it more fair.

If this can't be applied to first accounts then maybe on second chance accounts? Second chance accounts are given on hopes that a banned user will change right? If they're still trolling on that account then they should be instabanned instead of waiting for them to get 10 warning points (which takes a long ass time btw)

im not really sure if what i wrote is coherent cos im not really sober rn but i hope you get what im saying lmao thanks for reading and please please think about it. luv u <3

wZRxx8U.gif

edit: for the record im not talking about banning users that post unpopular opinions. everyone has a right to say their opinions. again im talking about users that post inflammatory posts repeatedly where it's not appropriate.

#1062 Rimi

Rimi

🌸🌹박형식's Wifey🌹🌸

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,752 posts
  • Location✿♡⭐周子瑜⭐쯔위⭐Tzuyu's Home&Sosee Coffee Cafe in Tainan,Taiwan✿♡Married To Park Hyungsik/Ahn Minhyuk's Mansion⭐AinSoft Company♡✿

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:14 PM

i suggest to put Artist section on hollywood thread for the artist singers/groups there

and

in other asian thread too

#1063 Sergeant_Im

Sergeant_Im

PAPA SHANGO

• PipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

I would highly suggest that admin implement a feature to reduce flamebait or trolling within the forum.

My suggestion is to deduct won from every downvote.

If a user reaches negative balance (less than 0 won) he/she will be temporarily banned

#1064 bamboo

bamboo

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:34 AM

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

amgplz.pngamgplz.pngamgplz.png

Onehallyu wha did you do to yourself?

There are people still using older versions of Windows!

We can’t properly access the site now.

Please considers creating a non-https version at least.

#1065 Trinity

Trinity

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:44 PM

-videos on user's accounts shouldnt automatically play.  there should be a choice to listen to them. 

-there should be a page where you can donate to multiple users at once. kindve like the follow threads page. its hectic going to accounts manually to donate wons

- have negs erased if found to be negstalked

- bashing thread bans should last to a month to 2 months depending on what rule was broken n not longer

- for award season- voters should also post in the thread as a vote n say why they like a certain badge.

#1066 Trinity

Trinity

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

I'm not sure if this has been requested before (it probably has been but im gonna appeal to reason anyw ) but please consider insta-banning proven troll users/ provocative users. I'm talking about those users whose threads/posts are always inflammatory and cause fan wars and other messes. I get that we have the 10 warning points system for banning users but sometimes it just seems so inefficient. These users are abusing their posting rights to spread hate and we don't really need those kinds of users.

To find out if user is a troll should be easy enough for the mods to do, then they could also have a deliberation to make it more fair.

If this can't be applied to first accounts then maybe on second chance accounts? Second chance accounts are given on hopes that a banned user will change right? If they're still trolling on that account then they should be instabanned instead of waiting for them to get 10 warning points (which takes a long ass time btw)

im not really sure if what i wrote is coherent cos im not really sober rn but i hope you get what im saying lmao thanks for reading and please please think about it. luv u <3

https://i.imgur.com/wZRxx8U.gif...

edit: for the record im not talking about banning users that post unpopular opinions. everyone has a right to say their opinions. again im talking about users that post inflammatory posts repeatedly where it's not appropriate.

my thing is dont visit their threads if youre offended by the poster's view on your idol etc. its just kpop n not that deep 

#1067 Trinity

Trinity

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:53 PM

Please fix the damn server

The loading is so slow lately and it's really annoying tbh

Hey there, i'd like to suggest a way to arrange the albums. It'd be great if you could choose which albums to display and to order them the way you want. I know you could just sell and re buy but for a small change it'd be more efficient.

There's no point in having an ignore button on this site when people still have the option to see my posts and vice-versa. Include a Block Feature or just remove the Ignore function All together, please

can bans from the bs thread be the length of a month only. banning someone for half a year  regardless for what is ridiculous.

Please ban posting wrong information in the bashing thread. If someone is gonna bash at all, then they should at least have all the correct information instead of spreading lies that can damage an artist's reputation.

i dont think ppl should be banned but more allow correcting. correcting doesnt equal defending. its frustrating. idk how many times the lie jihyo trained for 10 years as a singer has been posted in the bt. she only trained 1 year i recall as a singer. the 10 years were for acting. hul

#1068 Rei-chama

Rei-chama

Trainee

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationDonutLand

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

Hiii I'm not sure if this has been requested before or not, but can we have an option to delete a post or a comment? Sometimes my computer posts the same thing 10 times and it's a bit annoying so an option like that would be helpful. Thanks! ^^

#1069 ninisdork

ninisdork

닮아가고 서로 연결돼 ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,980 posts
  • LocationBuilding a new shelf for EXO so the KINGS can store all their 17 DAESANGS ♔

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:18 AM (Edited by ninisdork, 18 March 2017 - 10:18 AM.)

Hiii I'm not sure if this has been requested before or not, but can we have an option to delete a post or a comment? Sometimes my computer posts the same thing 10 times and it's a bit annoying so an option like that would be helpful. Thanks! ^^

you can ask in the "Ask a mod thread"
you just need to link them your comment and they will delete it~ it is not possible to delete your comment by yourself
;-;

-videos on user's accounts shouldnt automatically play. there should be a choice to listen to them.

-there should be a page where you can donate to multiple users at once. kindve like the follow threads page. its hectic going to accounts manually to donate wons

- have negs erased if found to be negstalked

- bashing thread bans should last to a month to 2 months depending on what rule was broken n not longer

- for award season- voters should also post in the thread as a vote n say why they like a certain badge.

I mean, you can pause the video tho zhsksj

Pretty much agree on the rest.

#1070 Rei-chama

Rei-chama

Trainee

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationDonutLand

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

you just need to link them your comment and they will delete it~ it is not possible to delete your comment by yourself
;-;

oh okay, I'm new so I didn't know about that. Thank chu chuplz.png

honestly tho I'm too lazy to request from the mods to delete a post lol

#1071 Goldfinch

Goldfinch

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,105 posts
  • LocationEl Dorado

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:59 AM (Edited by Goldfinch, 19 March 2017 - 08:03 AM.)

I already asked about this a long time ago, but, can there be tag search and tags in threads in OneHallyu app? I really want to use it since browser is not really comfortable and tapatalk is laggy as he'll, but I can't without tags and tag search:(

Also it would be cool if it was possible to open a few threads at once, to add them as folders along with trends and such

#1072 sunshinetrbl

sunshinetrbl

❀❁Ahgase♡ ♥

• Translations Team
  • 308 posts
  • LocationI took the picture in my dp (:

Posted 19 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

just a rlly rlly small suggestion: in the shop place have some sort of indication which things I already bought so I don't buy it again :) 

#1073 Trinity

Trinity

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:18 PM

;-;

the thing is afterward i host a game n  have to donate to a bunch of ppl, i have to manually go to every single account. sometimes i like to listen to music while donating to 4-15 players but i can't cuz as soon as i go to a page it starts playing music with the music im already playing. it gets annoying after a while :/

#1074 Bekki

Bekki

fangirl extraordinaire

• 2,536 posts
  • Locationthinking of you, wherever you are

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:26 AM

the thing is afterward i host a game n  have to donate to a bunch of ppl, i have to manually go to every single account. sometimes i like to listen to music while donating to 4-15 players but i can't cuz as soon as i go to a page it starts playing music with the music im already playing. it gets annoying after a while :/

You can donate to members without having to manually find their profiles. Just use the 'quick donate' option located at the top:

https://onehallyu.co...&area=frontpage

Alternatively, you can donate to a member in threads by clicking on their won.

#1075 kyttia

kyttia

Queen Claudia

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,924 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:44 AM

Hello

I have a suggestion, maybe you can add a webtoon/manhwa section to discuss all these manhwa works from korea, in TV section or somewhere else, idk what you think 

thanks in advance 

#1076 sunshinetrbl

sunshinetrbl

❀❁Ahgase♡ ♥

• Translations Team
  • 308 posts
  • LocationI took the picture in my dp (:

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:21 PM

Suggestion: Have a delete thread so everyone can post which threads they want deleted & I think it'll be easier for mods to just go through that & delete everything? or better yet let the person who made the thread have the option to delete it themselves :)

#1077 zella

zella

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,435 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:25 AM (Edited by zella, 22 March 2017 - 05:27 AM.)

I request obvious trolls ban because they always create fanwars,dirtiness etc.I don't think warning point thing should valid for them.And now too many obvious troll here -i'm not talking about funny trolls-.

#1078 dokidoki™

dokidoki™

ニャンニャン★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • Location↑`(^▼^)´↑

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:48 AM

I have a suggestion, 

Is there any way an option for filtering the 'Recent Topic' section could be implemented? by filtering, specifying which Sections to include in it, there are a few people who use the site for content other than Kpop, so it would be really helpful if we could tailor it to our use of the site, I understand if it's not possible, but please consider it. 

Thanks!

#1079 Jimins Sonyeo

Jimins Sonyeo

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationFloor

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:42 PM

I would wanna see my every post so I could edit,

Up, Up and Away!