Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Pirine

LGBTQIA Community Thread! If you're queer come here~

Who else finds it disturbing when a girls goes around saying she's a lesbian (repeatedly, not even gay or queer, lesbian) but sleeps around with men for fun... Because "I only love women but I like dick" like wtf...

I find it disturbing considering the amount of straight guys that aggressively flirted with me, sent me unasked for nudes and saying shit like "but I thought love is love" "I turned lesbians before with my skills" "how do you know if you haven't tried it with a man" like fucking disturbing and half of the forum is attacking me now...

I understand being in denial or still unsure about your identity but... Don't say you're a full lesbian when you sleep around with men... We get sexualized enough and it's about damn time people take us seriously...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Tea 1

3 hours ago, Vanille said:

Who else finds it disturbing when a girls goes around saying she's a lesbian (repeatedly, not even gay or queer, lesbian) but sleeps around with men for fun... Because "I only love women but I like dick" like wtf...

I find it disturbing considering the amount of straight guys that aggressively flirted with me, sent me unasked for nudes and saying shit like "but I thought love is love" "I turned lesbians before with my skills" "how do you know if you haven't tried it with a man" like fucking disturbing and half of the forum is attacking me now...

I understand being in denial or still unsure about your identity but... Don't say you're a full lesbian when you sleep around with men... We get sexualized enough and it's about damn time people take us seriously...

worthless women who want attention that's all there is to it but then again this new wave of "progressive and liberal" people have completely destroyed all labels so they have lost all meaning pretty much like this LGBT website now defines lesbian as a woman being "primarily" attracted to women and gay as a man being "primarily" attracted to men its absolute shit not to mention all the non-lesbian cis women who want woke points who attack lesbians for not liking dick the LGBT community has always treated lesbians like garbage that's why I don't identify as apart of it but am a proud lesbian

spacer.png

Edited by BlueSpringRide
  • Tea 2
  • Clown 1

18 hours ago, BlueSpringRide said:

worthless women who want attention that's all there is to it but then again this new wave of "progressive and liberal" people have completely destroyed all labels so they have lost all meaning pretty much like this LGBT website now defines lesbian as a woman being "primarily" attracted to women and gay as a man being "primarily" attracted to men its absolute shit not to mention all the non-lesbian cis women who want woke points who attack lesbians for not liking dick the LGBT community has always treated lesbians like garbage that's why I don't identify as apart of it but am a proud lesbian

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Ya know I fell asleep crying over this shit... These people had the decency to claim I hate men, am homophobic (and transphobic when I didn't say a word about trans people) for not claiming another "lesbian" sleeping around with men... One male user was like "but some lesbians like penetration" I don't but can aknowledge that... Like fingers and toys, done by herself or her gf, not a real d*ck attached to a man. That guy then decided to explain in details how a man can move his d*ck and how women NEED that in order to get off (no, just no) so a lesbian could totally fuck with guys but only enter serious relationship with women because (brace yourself) "lesbians are women who hate men, but they still need penis" wtffff just the whole thing was so degrading and disgusting...

And I heard that before actually, that we simply hate men, or "became" lesbians after a bad (sexual) experience with a man... I even had a male coworker (54 years old) ask me that... 1. it's none of your business and 2. nope, no experience with men besides friendship and I wouldn't befriend them if I hated them...

Yeah I hate the community as well... And changing the definition of gay/lesbian to "primarily" attracted to men/women is wrong and hurtful... I actually didn't know about this but it explains why "sorry but I'm gay" is Russian to some... Just like how transtrenders hurt real transgender people (not the ones that are truly confused, actually went through a phase myself but the autismgender, dyslexiagender weirdos who will yell "transphobe" when you forget to call them "zir")

• Love 3

10 hours ago, Vanille said:

Ya know I fell asleep crying over this shit... These people had the decency to claim I hate men, am homophobic (and transphobic when I didn't say a word about trans people) for not claiming another "lesbian" sleeping around with men... One male user was like "but some lesbians like penetration" I don't but can aknowledge that... Like fingers and toys, done by herself or her gf, not a real d*ck attached to a man. That guy then decided to explain in details how a man can move his d*ck and how women NEED that in order to get off (no, just no) so a lesbian could totally fuck with guys but only enter serious relationship with women because (brace yourself) "lesbians are women who hate men, but they still need penis" wtffff just the whole thing was so degrading and disgusting...

And I heard that before actually, that we simply hate men, or "became" lesbians after a bad (sexual) experience with a man... I even had a male coworker (54 years old) ask me that... 1. it's none of your business and 2. nope, no experience with men besides friendship and I wouldn't befriend them if I hated them...

Yeah I hate the community as well... And changing the definition of gay/lesbian to "primarily" attracted to men/women is wrong and hurtful... I actually didn't know about this but it explains why "sorry but I'm gay" is Russian to some... Just like how transtrenders hurt real transgender people (not the ones that are truly confused, actually went through a phase myself but the autismgender, dyslexiagender weirdos who will yell "transphobe" when you forget to call them "zir")

I'm sending virtual hugs your way! Men's opinions on anything are worthless and they deserve all the hate they get anyways so don't let their comments get to you. Just know at the end of the day we never have to date men in any way shape or form regardless of the bs they or anyone spreads.

Edited by BlueSpringRide
  • Tea 1

On 11/7/2019 at 8:39 PM, Vanille said:

I just found this thread and I'm so sorry you had to deal with that shit, but don't start chatting shit about non binary people just because you're angry. The same misunderstanding and hatred towards lesbians is also the shit you're projecting onto non binary people.

• WTF 2

3 hours ago, Sapphic said:

I just found this thread and I'm so sorry you had to deal with that shit, but don't start chatting shit about non binary people just because you're angry. The same misunderstanding and hatred towards lesbians is also the shit you're projecting onto non binary people.

when the fuck did that user say anything about nb ppl? fuck off

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sapphic said:

I'm not shitting on non-binary people, but transtrenders, the ones that make up the most insane genders for attention. That's hurtful to the trans community. Saying lesbians can date and fuck men (and not because they were pressured into it) is as hurtful as saying you don't need dysphoria to be trans and ADHD-gender people should be taken seriously. Or biological women who identify as trans women, because cis (which you are if you identify as a woman and were born as one too) isn't cool enough I guess...

• Love 1

Hi! Can we still be added to this? I'm hella queer and nonbinary xP

Also need some advices on where to buy good but not too pricey binders? 😮 If you have tips, send them my way~

i know this thread is dead but...just popping in to say that we have added two pride flags to the shop!

https://onehallyu.com/membersshop/items/?catID=26

so far it's the rainbow flag and a bisexual pride flag...more to come in the future hopefully, but if you want to use plats to add items, contact the events coordi!

• Like 1

I’m not queer but an ally and my cousin recently just came out as gay, was just wondering if there’s anything I can do to make him feel more comfortable and accepted?

Posted (edited)

been on Onehallyu for 3 years this year and never saw this thread..

Can I ask you guys how you realized you were lgbt? Ive been questioning for so many years and I'm pretty sure I'm lesbian by now, but every now and then I have a crisis and doubt myself.

Edited by rowanokke

Hello yes I am a Homo :^)

I'm...complicated

I'm non-binary and queer