OneHallyu

LGBTQIA Community Thread! If you're queer come here~

Did any of you find it hard to label yourself? I still don't know how i feel or what i identify as and i really don't know how to find out 

Instead I would ask why I even needed to label myself if I wasn't even sure or comfortable with a certain label? It's ok to not know just live your life and be happy.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5̴̧͔̭͎̭̯̱̦̟͚͚̅́̂͜   Welcome to OneHallyu's LGBTQIA thread!     WANT TO BE ADDED? SAY SO IN YOUR POST.   ~The list~   _genic 25%Cotton 69ing

what the fuck is QIA? is there a need for all these random ass letters? it should just be LGB and I am NICE for including that B considering how bisexuality is a made up sexuality.

so you are gay? that explains a lot of things like you hating on 2ne1 and loving those plastic exo guys

• 2 weeks later...

hello i’m curious on who is single and who is dating on here. pls tell me your story

been single from birth :'))) i would like to date but i dont really have the time to and i dont trust people

hello i’m curious on who is single and who is dating on here. pls tell me your story

single since birth and recently tried dating apps because apparently that's the only way gays can date and it absolutely SUCKS when you're in a big city there's just a bunch of people who are new to the area and want a tour guide, pot heads who want to chill, and gross ass straight couples looking for a single woman omgwtf.png

been single from birth :'))) i would like to date but i dont really have the time to and i dont trust people

i feel you esp the not trusting people part

single since birth and recently tried dating apps because apparently that's the only way gays can date and it absolutely SUCKS when you're in a big city there's just a bunch of people who are new to the area and want a tour guide, pot heads who want to chill, and gross ass straight couples looking for a single woman omgwtf.png

yikes this is why i don't really use them unless i'm bored lmao. i'm fine with talking to girls on dating apps tho bc they're usually chill and sweet

yikes this is why i don't really use them unless i'm bored lmao. i'm fine with talking to girls on dating apps tho bc they're usually chill and sweet

I get so easily frustrated with the apps I always download for less than a week and uninstall but this recent bout with them I only matched with one woman and messaged with another and honestly the type of people I'm looking for I don't think I'll find on there. I honestly need the in person interaction to develop any kind of feelings which means I'm screwed basically warstarplz.png

I recently ordered bi pride jewelry so hopefully that will draw some women my way when I'm out and about.

Edited by BeatGotSica

I get so easily frustrated with the apps I always download for less than a week and uninstall but this recent bout with them I only matched with one woman and messaged with another and honestly the type of people I'm looking for I don't think I'll find on there. I honestly need the in person interaction to develop any kind of feelings which means I'm screwed basically warstarplz.png

I recently ordered bi pride jewelry so hopefully that will draw some women my way when I'm out and about.

aw lol what is your type

hello I haven't been in here before but I feel now's a good time to join. I'm a big let's be an.

I have a gf but it's 100% online and the chance of us ever meeting irl is probably 1% maximum. which is sad cos I wanna do all that corny couple shit hdksks

just someone who is a not already in a relationship or poly and not a pothead and who actually wants a relationship....apparently that's too much to ask for

issa struggle :(

hello I haven't been in here before but I feel now's a good time to join. I'm a big let's be an.

I have a gf but it's 100% online and the chance of us ever meeting irl is probably 1% maximum. which is sad cos I wanna do all that corny couple shit hdksks

omg that's so cute! pls tell me all about it i love hearing these stories esp online ones since i'm in one too. how did you meet, how long have you guys been dating, etc

issa struggle :(

omg that's so cute! pls tell me all about it i love hearing these stories esp online ones since i'm in one too. how did you meet, how long have you guys been dating, etc

we met on discord and flirted for like two months until we finally got together during a rabbit session back in dec 2017 gskshsj BUT she ended up going completely offline for most of last year without warning but I kept waiting... and when she came back we literally picked up where we left off as if she'd been here the whole time

so like idk wether to say it's been 15 months or 8 months but either way

we met on discord and flirted for like two months until we finally got together during a rabbit session back in dec 2017 gskshsj BUT she ended up going completely offline for most of last year without warning but I kept waiting... and when she came back we literally picked up where we left off as if she'd been here the whole time

cute hope it works out for you

aw thats cute i dont think i could ever do this online kinda thing. tried it a couple of times but its just not for me smh.

I never really had a relationship, i got some kind of crush right now on a girl and its all so confusing, but i think im kinda getting over it? Altho theres still this part of me that wants to "keep that crush" 

I never really had a relationship, i got some kind of crush right now on a girl and its all so confusing, but i think im kinda getting over it? Altho theres still this part of me that wants to "keep that crush" 

o damn

idk about you but before when i didn't have a crush for a couple years i was like damn its boring without a crush lmAO but its better than being heartbroken so i shouldn't be complaining

o damn

idk about you but before when i didn't have a crush for a couple years i was like damn its boring without a crush lmAO but its better than being heartbroken so i shouldn't be complaining

Idk, having a crush kinda makes me happy, we talk everyday and stuff, its nice spending time with her

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys..one of my guy friend just told me that he is gay and I don't have any problem with that but from the way he talk he seems to not completely accept himself,like he know that he is gay but he also said that he don't want to be gay and he wish that he could just die..and I am really lost like how I gooin to react like I don't know what to do..can you please help me
  • 1 month later...

Hi! Im queer and nonbinary, and its nice to see more queers<<3<3  

I got my first binder like a month ago and im actually really happy with it, but it has made me start to think about top surgery, and idk what i want and im kinda stressed over that,

but its okay, im still trying to figure out what im going to do with this body