OneHallyu

LGBTQIA Community Thread! If you're queer come here~

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5̴̧͔̭͎̭̯̱̦̟͚͚̅́̂͜   Welcome to OneHallyu's LGBTQIA thread!     WANT TO BE ADDED? SAY SO IN YOUR POST.   ~The list~   _genic 25%Cotton 69ing

what the fuck is QIA? is there a need for all these random ass letters? it should just be LGB and I am NICE for including that B considering how bisexuality is a made up sexuality.

so you are gay? that explains a lot of things like you hating on 2ne1 and loving those plastic exo guys

when i meet a girl i'm worried she's going to think i'm a loser because i'm 22 and haven't even been on a date. it's hard for lesbians, especially when you live in a homophobic hick town, but still...

Same TT I only dated a girl on the internet... At least people here became more chill so I was able to come out irl

Finding someone is hard either way, they have to be single, your type, you have to be their type and in our case she has to be gay or bi, and majority of girls still prefer the D

For me even more I'm an introvert who lives in the middle of nowhere... Gotta stick to LDR's hoping my next gf is able to meet up sometimes or have my irl crush come out and fall for me

I do feel like a loser too but then again, I met enough lesbians online who are in the same boat... Just show yourself please! Irl all gay/bi girls are either taken or not my type -_-

• 4 weeks later...

if i had a penny for every time someone told me i "don't look gay", i'd have enough money to tattoo a pride flag on my forehead at this point tbh

I find it really hard not to look gay. Just following kpop culture turns me into a gay.

• Like 1

I'm 23 years old but still in the closest, to be honest, I'm trapped, my life suck, can I just randomly come out to my family who expect me to be married and such in a few years twitch.gif

What country?

being gay is not a look, I don't think we should encourage those kinds of stereotypes 

I think that's a sign of coming from a homophobic society that you don't want to look gay, just like a woman who dresses like a feminity.

I think that's a sign of coming from a homophobic society that you don't want to look gay, just like a woman who dresses like a feminity.

but the thing is that gays (and lesbians) don't only look a certain way so saying things like "you don't look gay" to a gay person is implying that every gay person looks the same. Which is wrong imo.

I do agree with you that being too feminine is something that is still perceived as wrong or weird, so not wanting to be seen as someone too feminine could be homophobic and also misogynist, because why would it be bad to look or act feminine like a woman? 
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

hiya everyone !

i'm honestly super struggling to put a label on my sexuality. I've never came out to anyone so i guess by society's default i've been considered by everyone around me as "straight"

but the thing is i've never been in a relationship with anyone, male or female and i've never felt any kind of proper romantic attraction. I have no desire to be in a relationship and i know for sure i've never been in love. i've only ever had sexual relationships with guys but there are loads of girls i find physically attractive but because i don't really feel romantic attraction to either i can't tell whether i'm bi or if i just find other girls pretty in the same way that straight girls do ???

LMAOOOOOOO

update: I'm bi af

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

henlo to everyone~

I just finished watching Please Like Me on Netflix, it was written and directed by josh thomas, a famous aussie lgbt comedian. 

It was pretty fun to watch and it also raises awareness for mental health. I recommend it if anyone is bored

JpKHWFi.gif
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I've kind of accepted the fact that I'm Pan but feel like coming out to my family is stupid as they've already made it clear that they would accept me regardless of the people/gender I date. Add me too ig...

Also, I guess I kind of feel ostracised from the mainstream lgbt community where I live due to political beliefs and me being an introvert... any tips?

Edited by Mongtae

So, I've kind of accepted the fact that I'm Pan but feel like coming out to my family is stupid as they've already made it clear that they would accept me regardless of the people/gender I date. Add me too ig...

Also, I guess I kind of feel ostracised from the mainstream lgbt community where I live due to political beliefs and me being an introvert... any tips?

I’m glad that your parents are accepting. Maybe you don’t have to exactly come out, but just bring home whoever you love and let that speak for itself.

And honestly, you should just continue being who you are. No need to try to fit in the LGBT mainstream community if you don’t exactly feel comfortable.

• Like 1