OneHallyu

LGBTQIA Community Thread! If you're queer come here~

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5̴̧͔̭͎̭̯̱̦̟͚͚̅́̂͜   Welcome to OneHallyu's LGBTQIA thread!     WANT TO BE ADDED? SAY SO IN YOUR POST.   ~The list~   _genic 25%Cotton 69ing

what the fuck is QIA? is there a need for all these random ass letters? it should just be LGB and I am NICE for including that B considering how bisexuality is a made up sexuality.

so you are gay? that explains a lot of things like you hating on 2ne1 and loving those plastic exo guys

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I wanted to promote a discord that would provide a safe, supportive space for gay Asians. It's not intended to be exclusive but it would be male-focused and targetted towards the gay community so a minority within a minority. I just ask for everyone to be respectful and hope to be a resource for the community. Thank you!

https://discord.gg/hEHmxF

hiya everyone !

i'm honestly super struggling to put a label on my sexuality. I've never came out to anyone so i guess by society's default i've been considered by everyone around me as "straight"

but the thing is i've never been in a relationship with anyone, male or female and i've never felt any kind of proper romantic attraction. I have no desire to be in a relationship and i know for sure i've never been in love. i've only ever had sexual relationships with guys but there are loads of girls i find physically attractive but because i don't really feel romantic attraction to either i can't tell whether i'm bi or if i just find other girls pretty in the same way that straight girls do ???

maybe you will fall in love someday:)

MfEZ4Aw.gif

I want to reintroduce myself!  I'm queer/ace. After years of struggling with my sexuality, I came to the conclusion that I can love both men and women. dave.png

I'm currently trying to move past trauma and horrible experiences with men atm as well. My parents don't know and tbh only my twin sister has an idea of my sexuality. It's nice to finally feel welcomed and not degraded for my sexuality. 

Edited by Lynnie

I want to reintroduce myself!  I'm queer/ace. After years of struggling with my sexuality, I came to the conclusion that I can love both men and women. dave.png

I'm currently trying to move past trauma and horrible experiences with men atm as well. My parents don't know and tbh only my twin sister has an idea of my sexuality. It's nice to finally feel welcomed and not degraded for my sexuality. 

Hey welcome~

I also identify as ace. Few of my best friends know but my parents dont. I also struggled for a while to accept it and I still do sometimes but im more in peace with myself lately.

Most people dont understand it and still find it to be weird, dating is very hard but im glad more and and more people are coming out and expressing themselves even if its just online.

Hope it works out for you.

Edited by secerlema
  • Like 1

hiya everyone !

i'm honestly super struggling to put a label on my sexuality. I've never came out to anyone so i guess by society's default i've been considered by everyone around me as "straight"

but the thing is i've never been in a relationship with anyone, male or female and i've never felt any kind of proper romantic attraction. I have no desire to be in a relationship and i know for sure i've never been in love. i've only ever had sexual relationships with guys but there are loads of girls i find physically attractive but because i don't really feel romantic attraction to either i can't tell whether i'm bi or if i just find other girls pretty in the same way that straight girls do ???

if anything you might be aromantic since you've not felt anything romantic before, but i do hope you can figure out what's going on. Sexuality is a confusing concept, and out of 19 years of being alive i only just found out that i'm asexual. It's possible to have sexual relationships without feelings and it's completely fine. I just hope no one forces you to be romantically involved and you can explore yourself more!

• Like 2

Haha, this is kind a rant thread about sexuality, that's great.

Well, I've been identifying myself as homosexual since 2014/2015, but I keep feeling attracted towards boys. I don't really know how to explain it.

I even have a boyfriend myself right now, but I want to keep my title of homosexual. I honestly don't think I'm bisexual, but I know I'm not straight. My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, so we only communicate online. He's a bit overage, but he asked me out first, and it would of been rude for me to not accept it, because we had known each other a bit, but we never really communicated... it was odd that he asked me out, but I accepted it thinking it was a joke, but he was serious about it..... he's Indonesian and I'm American, and my friends tell me that Indonesians are 'psychopaths'. My boyfriend is such a cinnamon roll, though... ahmagahplz.png

I had a huge crush (almost an obsession) on one of my best friends in school two years ago. It sucks how at first she said she liked me back, and then rejected me later on saying that she didn't like me anymore. She said she doesn't want to get into a relationship until she's older and out of school. A few weeks ago I found out she started dating someone..... ohdearplz.png

I'm sure people understand my struggle.... I hope....

Hello... I am really clueless about my sexuality. I think I am straight at times and other times bisexual and that in turns just makes me really awkward with LGBT topics. I want to have something to label myself (not like a trend, but as way like that is how I can describe), but it's hard. I know I am not a lesbian, but my attraction for either gender switches around a lot, it gives me anxiety. Before I felt like my attraction towards women came naturally, but I guess because I am more attracted to guys now. I am forcing myself to have attraction towards women. But there are times that forced attraction comes naturally. I am just really confused

Hello... I am really clueless about my sexuality. I think I am straight at times and other times bisexual and that in turns just makes me really awkward with LGBT topics. I want to have something to label myself (not like a trend, but as way like that is how I can describe), but it's hard. I know I am not a lesbian, but my attraction for either gender switches around a lot, it gives me anxiety. Before I felt like my attraction towards women came naturally, but I guess because I am more attracted to guys now. I am forcing myself to have attraction towards women. But there are times that forced attraction comes naturally. I am just really confused

if there are times that your attraction towards women comes naturally then it sounds like you are bisexual. i wouldn't worry too much about it. labels are meant to help you, not give you anxiety. only you know how you feel. 

I...think women are so beautiful.

Also, men are pretty cool as well.

Hate to sound cliche, but Love, Simon really...made me feel better? Ever since I saw it,  I just want to tell everybody. (Well drop hints) I've only told one person and that was way before I saw the movie. I dont want to rush though. However, it feels  good to realize/be open about things.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • 2 weeks later...

hello, i still don't know exactly who i am, that's why i don't like labels

but i can imagine myself kissing/dating all genders?

I'd rather see the person for what she is, if I fall in love with them, I don't care about anything else.

I still didn't fall REALLY in love for anyone, so i don't know what is love.

i'm trying to figure out who am i!

Wow I just discovered this thread,had no idea there was something like this on Onehallyu.I have been confused about my sexuality for a long time now.I find women beautiful.Most of my daily crushes are on women.In a movie or anime it's the female characters that grab my attention first.

I like guys too but there is no instant attraction.I tend to find men attractive after I've know them for a while and this is exact opposite with women.I find them attractive instantly but once I get to know them it ends.

I mostly label myself as bisexual but idk really.

Edited by mamawoohoo

I think I'm trans. It's always been in my head, something didn't feel right. I've weighed up my options and when I really dig into my soul and my inner thoughts, I do feel like I'm a woman. This is kinda the first time I've ever typed anything like this on a forum and to me that's kinda scary. But also very liberating at the same time.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow this thread is not as active as I thought it would be but I really wanted to express myself somewhere... and I think this is the right place to hehe

Well for context I'm a 21 year old gay guy

Anyway what I wanted to say is that I've been closeted my whole life... well still am somewhat, but anyway the thing is...

I used to be scared of people judging me on every aspect really not just being gay.... I feel like I really grew up hating myself there's a lot of stuff I used to "hate" back in 2015 and I would be vocal about it A LOT, why? because it was "gay" and it's funny bc it's some of the stuff I like the most now, I used to hate on drag race, pop music, gay people... and honestly even latinxs... and I'm one... I really couldn't really make long-lasting friends irl without thinking they would eventually change their mind about me because there's a lot I was hiding and keeping as a secret.

I'm sure there was this one guy during highschool I used to "hate" because he was openly gay... maybe I was just jealous... I would always talk shit about him with my friends I would judge gay people and generalize them with the usual gay stereotypes... which is another thing I learned about... I stopped putting all gay men in the same category because we're all still people... I just didn't like the fact that I was nowhere close that stereotype...

A lot of hs friends had asked me if I was but I kept saying no, I really saw it as if it was wrong, even my closest friend was like "don't worry I know you're gay and I still love you" and just kept denying it... also I feel like this wasn't as great with my uni choices either... I'll let you know I spent 3 years in majors that I dropped... I was happy the first time because it was something I liked a lot and honestly went to the side that people don't think I am... usually people are shocked by my choices when I do them by myself lmao... I was studying architecture. After that I went for computer engineering bc I thought I wouldn't be judged there... I always say I chose it bc it was safe... and maybe it was for me during that time... but ended up dropping out again because honestly I didn't feel like myself there it was something I actually knew I didn't like...

During last year I honestly liked attention a lot and clinging onto people online and had to learn the hard way how immature/inexperienced I've been my entire life when everything went downhill, after I felt so judged by people irl and stayed away from everyone... I had to learn to love and embrace myself for who I am... and I want to thank all my ups & downs for the person I am today honestly... I feel like I'm behind on everything for keeping this as a secret my entire life... 

That's when I realized and decided... 2018 is going to be MY year. I'm still the same shy guy I've always been and I think that's never going to change... but I've been more open about myself, I actually express myself I let people know who I really am and honestly it feels great, I've reconnected with a lot of irl friends too I've made a lot of new friends irl and honestly it feels so great to say "I'm gay" at any time I want it feels like I'm finally free of what's been tormenting me for years I've been telling a lot of friends that I'm gay and honestly sometimes it's not even necessary at this rate considering I just openly talk the way I feel about guys it feels great... I even became friends with the guy that I used to "hate" during high school and he's helped me a lot actually lmao he was one of the first person I told directly that I'm gay and he was like yeah cool and we've been talking a lot honestly...

This year is also the year when I decided to study Psychology... something I've ALWAYS wanted but was scared to pursue bc it was usually seen as a "major for girls" but I said fuck that and finally decided for it and I honestly love this major so much and I'm glad people around me notice my love for the major everyone says I seem SO excited about it every time I talk about my classes and everything...

And well during this year there's still a lot of stuff left for me to do but that I'm definitely going to do, it feels weird so far bc I'm learning a lot about myself this year and I'm experiencing A LOT of stuff for the first time in my life... but hopefully I get to come out as a whole and with that I mean coming out to my family ♥

anyway that was it I feel like I didn't say everything I wanted to but I'm kinda tired rn

• Like 7