OneHallyu

LGBTQIA Community Thread! If you're queer come here~

Pirine

Sapphic kid here, it'd like to be added on the list :)

On 11/7/2019 at 8:39 PM, Vanille said:

Ya know I fell asleep crying over this shit... These people had the decency to claim I hate men, am homophobic (and transphobic when I didn't say a word about trans people) for not claiming another "lesbian" sleeping around with men... One male user was like "but some lesbians like penetration" I don't but can aknowledge that... Like fingers and toys, done by herself or her gf, not a real d*ck attached to a man. That guy then decided to explain in details how a man can move his d*ck and how women NEED that in order to get off (no, just no) so a lesbian could totally fuck with guys but only enter serious relationship with women because (brace yourself) "lesbians are women who hate men, but they still need penis" wtffff just the whole thing was so degrading and disgusting...

And I heard that before actually, that we simply hate men, or "became" lesbians after a bad (sexual) experience with a man... I even had a male coworker (54 years old) ask me that... 1. it's none of your business and 2. nope, no experience with men besides friendship and I wouldn't befriend them if I hated them...

Yeah I hate the community as well... And changing the definition of gay/lesbian to "primarily" attracted to men/women is wrong and hurtful... I actually didn't know about this but it explains why "sorry but I'm gay" is Russian to some... Just like how transtrenders hurt real transgender people (not the ones that are truly confused, actually went through a phase myself but the autismgender, dyslexiagender weirdos who will yell "transphobe" when you forget to call them "zir")

I just found this thread and I'm so sorry you had to deal with that shit, but don't start chatting shit about non binary people just because you're angry. The same misunderstanding and hatred towards lesbians is also the shit you're projecting onto non binary people.

• WTF 2