Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Pirine

LGBTQIA Community Thread! If you're queer come here~

Hey I need advice

How do I come out? I really don't know lol everyone irl assumes I'm straight and I had a hard time accepting myself so I always pretended to be straight, so no one sees it coming (even tho I try to hint more lately)

I thought I should just keep it secret untill I actually get a gf, but I realize I need to be more open about it to get one in the first place. That and it's so frustrating when people ask me why I still have no bf or try to ship me with guys...

I'm at the stage now where I can talk about it with online friends, which was already a big step bc yes even online I pretended to be straight at first. But I wanna be out and proud irl as well. Idk what to do...

• Like 2

yeah i think everyone out of the closet's been there, i personally ain't out of the closet, i don't think it's necessary yet tho i also don't have close friends irl so i just keep it to myself. i really wish i could give you advice i've used but i can't. i think everyone out of the closet is proud of being out of it and even if it's hard at first, it's better than pretedning to be something you aren't. i'm not rushing anybody to come out tho, it's okay to be in it as long as you're not really struggling there. ways to come out? there are many. if you're a funny or sarcastic person you can do a few jokes like creating a group called 'closet' and leaving, or a 'what's the difference between .. and ,,?' regarding a closet or something idk. if you wanna be more serious you can take yout time and breath in and out and have a serious talk with them. good luck! i hope this helped

Sorry for the late reply I was banned lol

I don't have close friends irl either, hence why I ask it here. But it's frustrating bc I'm constantly hiding it, lying, avoiding questions... I don't think I should tell my parents tbh but maybe I can tell people from school or work? Not telling but like, if they ask me a question I should just give them an honest answer

But really the biggest step has been made already: I've accepted myself. But now I need others to accept me too...

Haven't been here (OH) in years but I wanted to update: I finally came out as lesbian irl! A few months ago lol

Just not to my family yet.. But everyone else has been really accepting so far

• Like 1

Hi add me! Would love to make friends here also. I'm new to the forum.

Hi!! I don't think OP still uses this no one gets added anymore :/

i just had a really great date with a girl i really like smile.png not many people i can share this with but i want to tell someone

Aww that's great I'm happy for you :)

when i meet a girl i'm worried she's going to think i'm a loser because i'm 22 and haven't even been on a date. it's hard for lesbians, especially when you live in a homophobic hick town, but still...

Same TT I only dated a girl on the internet... At least people here became more chill so I was able to come out irl

Finding someone is hard either way, they have to be single, your type, you have to be their type and in our case she has to be gay or bi, and majority of girls still prefer the D

For me even more I'm an introvert who lives in the middle of nowhere... Gotta stick to LDR's hoping my next gf is able to meet up sometimes or have my irl crush come out and fall for me

I do feel like a loser too but then again, I met enough lesbians online who are in the same boat... Just show yourself please! Irl all gay/bi girls are either taken or not my type -_-

Who else finds it disturbing when a girls goes around saying she's a lesbian (repeatedly, not even gay or queer, lesbian) but sleeps around with men for fun... Because "I only love women but I like dick" like wtf...

I find it disturbing considering the amount of straight guys that aggressively flirted with me, sent me unasked for nudes and saying shit like "but I thought love is love" "I turned lesbians before with my skills" "how do you know if you haven't tried it with a man" like fucking disturbing and half of the forum is attacking me now...

I understand being in denial or still unsure about your identity but... Don't say you're a full lesbian when you sleep around with men... We get sexualized enough and it's about damn time people take us seriously...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Tea 1

18 hours ago, BlueSpringRide said:

worthless women who want attention that's all there is to it but then again this new wave of "progressive and liberal" people have completely destroyed all labels so they have lost all meaning pretty much like this LGBT website now defines lesbian as a woman being "primarily" attracted to women and gay as a man being "primarily" attracted to men its absolute shit not to mention all the non-lesbian cis women who want woke points who attack lesbians for not liking dick the LGBT community has always treated lesbians like garbage that's why I don't identify as apart of it but am a proud lesbian

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Ya know I fell asleep crying over this shit... These people had the decency to claim I hate men, am homophobic (and transphobic when I didn't say a word about trans people) for not claiming another "lesbian" sleeping around with men... One male user was like "but some lesbians like penetration" I don't but can aknowledge that... Like fingers and toys, done by herself or her gf, not a real d*ck attached to a man. That guy then decided to explain in details how a man can move his d*ck and how women NEED that in order to get off (no, just no) so a lesbian could totally fuck with guys but only enter serious relationship with women because (brace yourself) "lesbians are women who hate men, but they still need penis" wtffff just the whole thing was so degrading and disgusting...

And I heard that before actually, that we simply hate men, or "became" lesbians after a bad (sexual) experience with a man... I even had a male coworker (54 years old) ask me that... 1. it's none of your business and 2. nope, no experience with men besides friendship and I wouldn't befriend them if I hated them...

Yeah I hate the community as well... And changing the definition of gay/lesbian to "primarily" attracted to men/women is wrong and hurtful... I actually didn't know about this but it explains why "sorry but I'm gay" is Russian to some... Just like how transtrenders hurt real transgender people (not the ones that are truly confused, actually went through a phase myself but the autismgender, dyslexiagender weirdos who will yell "transphobe" when you forget to call them "zir")

• Love 3

2 hours ago, Sapphic said:

I just found this thread and I'm so sorry you had to deal with that shit, but don't start chatting shit about non binary people just because you're angry. The same misunderstanding and hatred towards lesbians is also the shit you're projecting onto non binary people.

I'm not shitting on non-binary people, but transtrenders, the ones that make up the most insane genders for attention. That's hurtful to the trans community. Saying lesbians can date and fuck men (and not because they were pressured into it) is as hurtful as saying you don't need dysphoria to be trans and ADHD-gender people should be taken seriously. Or biological women who identify as trans women, because cis (which you are if you identify as a woman and were born as one too) isn't cool enough I guess...

• Love 1

Sign in to follow this