8853 replies to this topic

#8841 TheShineSoul

TheShineSoul

Idol

• PipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Location'You're in your world and I'm caught in the middle'

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:31 PM

I would say it is more or less your experience with men being different from your experience with women.

Unfortunately, men in the gay community are predominantly very promiscuous and very rarely do you find one who has the "old fashioned values" of what it means to be with someone. While there are plenty of men who think that way, it is also very hard to find since our community is overflowed with so much disrespect, hate and promiscuity. You just have to find the right guy in order for you to feel a mutual balance of dating a man and dating a woman. They are out there, just not very easy. At least, this is what I believe since I have more than enough friends who are in the same situation as you.

Either or, welcome to the thread! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

thanks! yeah I guess it's just me being unexperienced, and i agree with you that gay community isn't really big on romanticisim (in general), it's sad but anyways yeah the right guy will come.

thanks for replying! ahmagahplz.png

#8842 rainbowhyuna

rainbowhyuna

Trainee

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:11 PM

i'm here and i'm queer!

#8843 zelos

zelos

serendipity

• PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:14 PM

i forget if i've posted here already but, 

hi, i'm bi. 

#8844 Stevenacious

Stevenacious

Trainee

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:27 PM

I would say it is more or less your experience with men being different from your experience with women.

Unfortunately, men in the gay community are predominantly very promiscuous and very rarely do you find one who has the "old fashioned values" of what it means to be with someone. While there are plenty of men who think that way, it is also very hard to find since our community is overflowed with so much disrespect, hate and promiscuity. You just have to find the right guy in order for you to feel a mutual balance of dating a man and dating a woman. They are out there, just not very easy. At least, this is what I believe since I have more than enough friends who are in the same situation as you.

Either or, welcome to the thread! :rlytearpls:

I totally am this way! I am old-fashioned and it's relieving to see others that are the same way! ^_^

#8845 mitsuhoney

mitsuhoney

Idol

• PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationRapmon's bedroom

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

thanks! yeah I guess it's just me being unexperienced, and i agree with you that gay community isn't really big on romanticisim (in general), it's sad but anyways yeah the right guy will come.

thanks for replying! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Yes! He is out there (I know how many times people say this and you almost want to stop believing it, but it is true!)

I totally am this way! I am old-fashioned and it's relieving to see others that are the same way! ^_^

Glad to see that there are other people like us! I know we exist even though we are hard to come by! But think of it like this, we are those Mr. Right for somebody rlytearpls.png

#8846 chwiri

chwiri

Idol

• PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Locationthe loonaverse

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:59 PM

um this is just me poppin' in say. baby bisexual here. livin' life, tryna finish high school. side note i have a crush which would be great except that i go to a christian school and the crush is a girl. it's like a little baby crush really but a crush nonetheless. 

#8847 Blink Once

Blink Once

help me help me help me babe right now

• PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationLove City

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:24 PM

hello

i've been questioning my sexuality for a while but yeah at this point i'm pretty sure i'm pan

anywho so i have this major crush on this guy but he's taken asdfghjkl

and i have a crush on this girl (every time i see her i'm tempted to kiss her) but she's straight

#8848 LisaVandercunt

LisaVandercunt

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:21 PM

Is there any difference between someone who's a transvestite vs transsexual vs cross-dresser? 

#8849 Blink Once

Blink Once

help me help me help me babe right now

• PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationLove City

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

Is there any difference between someone who's a transvestite vs transsexual vs cross-dresser? 

This is supposed to be a safe space for the gays in a sense...

But to answer your question, yes. Cross-dressers and "transvestites" (I'm not gonna keep using that term... seems transphobic) are people who like dressing in clothes typically not associated with the gender they were assigned at birth. A "transsexual" person (I will be using the term transgender from here on out, sex ≠ gender and many trans people find the term offensive) is someone who doesn't identify with the gender they were assigned at birth.

#8850 연이야bug

연이야bug

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:36 PM

Hello, thought I would join this...

bisexual female here

It's frustrating, b/c one guy I was childhood friends with always tries to act cool in front of other guys, and he uses my sexuality from time to time as a means to do so. He keeps on asking how often I f*ck one of my close girl friends, and has started a lot of rumors about this.

So now the entire school thinks I screw my friends. Lovely.

Safe to say I'm not friends with him anymore.

#8851 y0ungkii

y0ungkii

Trainee

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGyeonggi-do

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:01 PM

Add me, please! [:

#8852 callmechie

callmechie

Trainee

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:34 AM

Add me gay since '96 hahaha

#8853 Jyn

Jyn

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:02 PM

I want my name in rainbow colors add me please...lesbian since ever.

#8854 lemonsweets

lemonsweets

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:19 AM

Hi, 

I always thought I was straight until I started developing feelings for one of my best friends who's a girl....

I don't know really know how but she's really cute  5cF9Biq.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LGBTQIA

Up, Up and Away!