• Please log in to reply
8742 replies to this topic

#8741 Destined2bebossy

Destined2bebossy

f(an), 4nia, Shawol, SayA, Blackjack, SecretTime

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,735 posts
  • Locationf(x) window trying to see AmBoobs

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:32 AM (Edited by Destined2bebossy, 22 March 2017 - 09:37 AM.)

Advice needed unsure.png

I'm black and my girlfriend is white (this is important info for the rest of the story).

Spoiler

I just feel like I can't really tell her any of this. Not because I think shes going to be upset or anything (actually I think she'd 100% understand) but because it just bothers me to even feel like this. 

ohdearplz.png

#8742 juu

juu

Idol

• PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:12 PM

Advice needed https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I'm black and my girlfriend is white (this is important info for the rest of the story).

Spoiler

I just feel like I can't really tell her any of this. Not because I think shes going to be upset or anything (actually I think she'd 100% understand) but because it just bothers me to even feel like this. 

https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

what the hell, i can't believe that people like her parents still exist

i don't think you're being "petty" at all, i actually think that you're handling this pretty calmly. i probably would've started a huge fight with everyone already

have you had a real talk with her about it? like, what is she planning to do in the future? does she want to keep close contact with her parents? she seems to take this a bit too lightly from the way you described :/

#8743 Jaehoe

Jaehoe

🌸 BL4CK P1NK 🌸

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts
  • Locationsuicide room

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:27 AM

It's not working for me either. Also, cisgender, transwoman, transman, and intersex aren't really genders..

pls just dont

just pls

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LGBTQIA

Up, Up and Away!