Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
IntoTheHappiness

sales ♪♫ RED VELVET - Data/Records Sales & Charts Thread ♫♪ 24M+ records! #RVISMonsterSoon

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Red Velvet《Russian Roulette》

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

160907 09,862 09,862

160908 03,135 12,977

160909 03,317 16,314

160910 03,752 20,066

160911 00,403 20,469

=======Hanteo 1st Weeek 20,469=======

160912 01,822 22,291

160913 01,679 23.970

160914 00,267 24,237

160915 00,117 24,354

160916 00,747 25,101

160917 01,259 26,360

160918 01,213 27,573

=======Hanteo 2nd Weeek 27,573=======

160919 00,565 28,138

160920 00,519 28,657

160921 00,753 29,410

160922 00,488 29,898

I'm still not statisfied with their physical selling number...why so low increasing..

Are fans not bulk buying or what?

Edited by izaraene

09/11 - 09/17 Russian Roulette B-Sides Downloads

My Dear - 7,236 (45,239)

Sunny Afternoon - 6,214 (44,267)

Bad Dracula - 6,092 (42,317)

Fool - 4,855 (40,373)

Some Love - 4,549 (38,971)

I'm still not statisfied with their physical selling number...why so low increasing..
Are fans not bulk buying or what?[/spoiler]

I think so.

Why i can't add spoiler...

Edited by zella

Okay now I'm concerned about the physical sales but at least it's not dropping too much. There's a fansign tomorrow so I guess they'll get 1k+

Super good. But actually the girls got 200k dl in only FOUR DAY which is MASSIVE IMPRESS. And i think 700k dl in South Korea is consider hits while 1m is consider huge hits since dl in Korea is kinda low.

oh four days? SLEI GURLS

Are fans not bulk buying or what?

Okay now I'm concerned about the physical sales but at least it's not dropping too much. There's a fansign tomorrow so I guess they'll get 1k+

Don't compare it to their OOtN album but instead compare it to their ICC mini and TR album. Ofcourse it look underwhelm compare to their OOTN album because fans bulk buying to make the girls win on Music Show since their digital too is underwhelm compare to their DD and ICC song. But if you look the sales the get right now. Correct me if i'm wrong. It doing just as same ad their ICC mini amd TR full album doing. Slowly but still selling. And we also nee to wait and see how it doing tomorrow since tomorrow is their fansign. If the sale increase then it clearly that fans want to wait till their fansign being announce. So SM need to be serious and don't be a stupid, please add MORE FANSIGN!!

oh four days? SLEI GURLS

Yup, they slay. :)

Don't compare it to their OOtN album but instead compare it to their ICC mini and TR album. Ofcourse it look underwhelm compare to their OOTN album because fans bulk buying to make the girls win on Music Show since their digital too is underwhelm compare to their DD and ICC song. But if you look the sales the get right now. Correct me if i'm wrong. It doing just as same ad their ICC mini amd TR full album doing. Slowly but still selling. 

dunno about hanteo, but these are the gaon numbers of the albums you mentioned

mztqo4J.jpg

cr : in image

dunno about hanteo, but these are the gaon numbers of the albums you mentioned

mztqo4J.jpg

cr : in image

I don't mean their album sales decrease but what i mean here is the way how their latest album selling is like their first two album(first mini and First full) where it not sky-rocketed sold like their OOTN(because of bulk buying) then dying after two weeks while their latest album just like i said it seem to follow their ICC mini and TR full album where it slowly but still selling.

I don't mean their album sales decrease but what i mean here is the way how their latest album selling is like their first two album(first mini and First full) where it not sky-rocketed sold like their OOTN(because of bulk buying) then dying after two weeks while their latest album just like i said it seem to follow their ICC mini and TR full album where it slowly but still selling.

but this does look bad even if you try to say "let's compare with ICC and The Red". Let us keep in mind that those albums were released when Red velvet was not even a year old and barely a year old respectively. The Red already showed that Red Velvet's sales were stagnating. The Velvet front loaded sales did look better but going back to selling the same as they did when they were like 7 months old is not good progress.

Regardless, you are right. We need to wait for the sales to settle in properly before making assumptions.

Is anyone doing a thread for Russian Roulette sales? We had one for The Red and The Velvet (I don't remember one for Ice Cream Cake), so..? I could make one, but the only problem would be for Hanteo. Or maybe we just don't make one and post everything here  :lol:

Edited by IntoTheHappiness

Is anyone doing a thread for Russian Roulette sales? We had one for The Red and The Velvet (I don't remember one for Ice Cream Cake), so..? I could make one, but the only problem would be for Hanteo. Or maybe we just don't make one and post everything here  :lol:

I think post it all here is better. It will make the thread active and people can see other sales too. It is more convenience in my opinion.

I think post it all here is better. It will make the thread active and people can see other sales too. It is more convenience in my opinion.

You're right!

I'll put text in the first post and try to update daily for Hanteo!

Don't compare it to their OOtN album but instead compare it to their ICC mini and TR album. Ofcourse it look underwhelm compare to their OOTN album because fans bulk buying to make the girls win on Music Show since their digital too is underwhelm compare to their DD and ICC song. But if you look the sales the get right now. Correct me if i'm wrong. It doing just as same ad their ICC mini amd TR full album doing. Slowly but still selling. And we also nee to wait and see how it doing tomorrow since tomorrow is their fansign. If the sale increase then it clearly that fans want to wait till their fansign being announce. So SM need to be serious and don't be a stupid, please add MORE FANSIGN!!

Yup, they slay. :)

This doesn't make sense, plus I've said the same thing pages behind (about bulk buying) so if you look, there's a reason why I'm "concerned", so don't worry I know what I'm talking about.

Either way what I'm saying is, I expected their sales to not drop below 1k-day so soon. It's a fact that The Velvet sold less than 10k after the first week and RR already sold more than 10k after the first week. I'm hoping their sales will be at least stable. But what I'm more concerned is that their albums always stop somewhere between 45-50k and it's not a "good" signal. At least it's not dropping, because The Velvet indeed wasn't a hit or something. RR is doing good, their best song yet on digital charts but the physical is kinda dissapointing to look at, I expected sales to at least be better than it is being now.

Thread is updated!

Total physical - 159,170

Total GROUP digital - 4,875,187

Total GROUP streamings - 144,570,215

Total INDIVIDUAL digital - 1,317,176

Total INDIVIDUAL streamings - 48,466,005

TOTAL DIGITAL - 6,192,363

TOTAL STREAMINGS - 193,036,220

GRAND TOTAL SALES - 6,351,533

Notes :

- it seems by next week, both the whole album + title tracks will ovetake The Velvet & OOTN. Also, Lucky Girl has outsold Cool Hot Sweet Love in 2 weeks.

- with the sales getting this high, ICC could reach 1,100,000 of DLs by the next 2 weeks.

- total digital sales of 2016 releases only goes from 660k to 1,2M!

- The sales of Spring Love had some problems! Indeed, my weekly sales were wrong. It is correct now : 746,487 to 761,096.

Spring Love :

104,904 +
118,561 +
74,437 +
54,267 +
43,694 +
40,534 +
35,627 +
32,585 +
30,127 +
26,935 +
22,799 +
20,163 +
19,210 +
18,291 +
16,737 +
14,809 +
10,344 +
10,287 +
10,336 +
8,082 +
7,020 +
6,019 +
5,696 +
4,515 +
4,723 +
5,377 +
5,441 +
4,953 +

https://twitter.com/ggalbumsales/status/779351867881119744

[Hanteo] 160923 | Red Velvet #RussianRoulette 918 copies - Total: 30,817 copies

[Hanteo] 160924  |Red Velvet #RussianRoulette 884 copies - Total: 31,701 copies.

I lowkey feel fans aren't buying albums and instead supporting them digitally instead...maybe that's why they have never fallen from the top 5 in melon, and usually are in the top 10 in the instiz chart even after all these comebacks...

I lowkey feel fans aren't buying albums and instead supporting them digitally instead...maybe that's why they have never fallen from the top 5 in melon, and usually are in the top 10 in the instiz chart even after all these comebacks...

Considering 50% of a Music Show award is digital, it's pretty logic. But it's jus that I guess, instead of giving all the first week, they prefer to stay stable for the month? idk, I didn't see any bulk-buying...

can u add here Spotify streams ?? its  more than 31M already 

I thought about that, since I will also add domestic/international charts like Billboard, iTunes etc

I thought about that, since I will also add domestic/international charts like Billboard, iTunes etc

i am waiting then 

btw is this possible to sell 50k with 30k hanteo ?? i am wondering because i saw Gfriend like 37k hanteo with 57k gaon last month

i am waiting then 

btw is this possible to sell 50k with 30k hanteo ?? i am wondering because i saw Gfriend like 37k hanteo with 57k gaon last month

they got 57k in 2 months right, not in one month?

i don't how it will be for Red Velvet, I hope we can surpass 50k seriously because their album keeps staying around the same number.....

they got 57k in 2 months right, not in one month?

i don't how it will be for Red Velvet, I hope we can surpass 50k seriously because their album keeps staying around the same number.....

wouldn't the Gaon numbers partly be dependent on SM too? Like how many stocks they actually put out and all. And I don't really trust SM much...  :donthinkso:

Nowadays SM artists physical sales on GAON are pretty close to their Hanteo sales. I'm predicting 40 to 45k sales on Gaon. :/

Mhm I don't think it's THAT possible. Even EXO fans can't make EXO stay within top 10 all the time like RR is staying on top 5. They're facing strong competition and still staying on top 5, this has to do with how succesful they're being with general public (the ones that actually stream the most, to be honest).
So their lack of physical sales is rather confusing, like... No bulkbuying infos, no fan projects infos... Low number of fansigns... SM needs to work on that ASAP

Edited by blaqshinki

Russian Roulette 3rd week in digital weekly charts

Melon #4

Mnet #7

Bugs #3

Olleh #11

Soribada #10

Genie #3

Naver #4

Monkey3 #4