Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
IntoTheHappiness

sales ♪♫ RED VELVET - Data/Records Sales & Charts Thread ♫♪ 24M+ records! #RVISMonsterSoon

February Album Sales
Ice Cream Cake: 1,251 
Rookie: 963
The Red Summer: 857
Perfect Velvet: 541
The Perfect Red Velvet: 857
Day 2: 753
Finale: 7,941
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Sales: 13,163

Total 2020 Sales: 53,400

Total Album Sales Update
Ice Cream Cake: 87,387
The Red: 78,688
The Velvet: 56,944
Russian Roulette: 87,693
Rookie: 114,758
The Red Summer: 106,364
Perfect Velvet: 117,335
The Perfect Red Velvet: 117,841
Summer Magic: 164,531
RBB: 100,864
Day 1: 163,367
Day 2: 120,560
Finale: 142,661
Total Sales: 1,458,993

• Love 1

==== UPDATE ====

Big fat update, after months of being inactive I guess this is the only good point of the virus ehh, I updated every single pic, even the Spotify streams & Youtube views! 

Read more for their achievements :

→ The group (only) is close to surpass 1 billion streams on Spotify, but with the solos they already surpassed 1,1billion streams!

→ They about to have 3 more MVs to surpass 100M views! Both Psycho and Power Up at 95M and Happiness at 91M. They are predicted to hit 100M on : March 25th (Psycho), June 27th (PU), January 9th 2021 (yikesss, stream Happiness!). Also, Psycho has just become their first MV to surpass 3 million likes, while ICC and DD finally surpass 1 million like. Sappy next! 

→ Psycho Melon likes are amazing! It already is their 2nd most liked, and #6 (?) for girlgroups overall. PeekABoo also surpassed Power Up and is back at #5, while Hear The Sea surpassed Blue Lemonade back and is now their #10 most liked b-side. Psycho also spent 11 weeks in the top 10, a personal record.

→ The group (alone) will also soon surpass 4 billion digital index; with solos included they already are at 4,6 billion! 

→ Psycho is their 4th track to sell 100k units in the US! I also hope with the Gaon Awards next year we can have a look at the downloads and streamings, we have over 12 months to have its total which is kinda amazing, even though I guess we're getting the 100M streaming plaque at the end of the year.

→ Psycho's longevity on charts is AMAZING.... it spent 3 weeks at #2, 4 weeks at #3 and 3 weeks at #7. Still #7 in its 11th week, meanwhile Umpah Umpah was already out of top 100.............. and 2 months at #3!! 

With that said, they managed to get 9 wins in this era despite the tragic accident, and I hope we can get more Psycho stage at the end of the year.... as for now, Psycho's charting is still there and it's definitely not ready to chart out, so let's enjoy! Hopefully another red bop can own this summer and 2020 would be their year.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/17/2020 at 10:51 PM, IntoTheHappiness said:

==== UPDATE ====

Big fat update, after months of being inactive I guess this is the only good point of the virus ehh, I updated every single pic, even the Spotify streams & Youtube views! 

Thanks for the update! Front page looks really nice

btw just wanted to let you know that the Everybody says Kungdari OST isn’t from our Seulgi it’s a different Seulgi (Shes from shaFLA?) although it’s listed on her Spotify!

• Like 1

On 3/21/2020 at 1:05 PM, Romeo said:

Thanks for the update! Front page looks really nice

btw just wanted to let you know that the Everybody says Kungdari OST isn’t from our Seulgi it’s a different Seulgi (Shes from shaFLA?) although it’s listed on her Spotify!

Thank you! Ahh thank you for telling me, it makes more sense I'll delete it then c:

March Album Sales
Ice Cream Cake: 884
The Red: 506
The Velvet: N/A
Russian Roulette: N/A
Rookie: 955
The Red Summer: 1,499
Perfect Velvet: 424
The Perfect Red Velvet: 805
Summer Magic: N/A
RBB: 698
Day 1: 478
Day 2: 1,145
Finale: 2,194
Total Sales: 9,588

Total Album Sales Update
Ice Cream Cake: 88,271
The Red: 79,473
The Velvet: 56,944
Russian Roulette: 87,693
Rookie: 115,713
The Red Summer: 107,863
Perfect Velvet: 117,759
The Perfect Red Velvet: 118,646
Summer Magic: 164,531
RBB: 101,779
Day 1: 164,048
Day 2: 121,705
Finale: 144,855
Total Sales: 1,469,280

Digital Chart:
Week 14:

15. Psycho: 14,031,378
18. Introduce Me To A Good Person: 12,739,770
March:
12. Psycho: 68,170,737
120. Introduce Me To A Good Person: 19,127,533
Total Digital Index:
Psycho: 399,034,893
Introduce Me To A Good Person: 26,490,148

Downloads:
Bad Boy:
Total Downloads: 17,732,601+

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So sorry for this long period of inactivity! The OP (except YT/Spotify, which I will do later) has been updated!

→ Joy's OST is doing amazing and I'm really shookt at how it keeps rising... wonder how it will chart yearly, a top 30/50 would be amazing! 

→ Psycho's longeivty is insane, in its 21st week it's the highest charting RV single (RF not so far behind), but monthly it has been in top 20 since Jan, including 3 months in top 10 (no others RV single did that). It'll be top 5 for Gaon Half-Year chart I think, but idk about yearly. Would be beautiful if they were the only girlgroup in the top 10 yearly! 

→ ALSO, RV-IS is finally COMINGGGGGGGGG. Monster, the 1st EP! That sounds interesting! And well, for the thread... Since it's only a sub-unit and still has "Red Velvet" in it, I think I'll still count it under their name with the group numbers (that would be different it it was a solo I guess?) if anyone disagrees or has any other idea, tell me! 

→ Anyway, overall with estimations the group is already over 20M total downloads, and 24 million records with solos & physical releases! I did estimations for ZZB & UU's DLs (based on Sunmi's Lalalay who won August Gaon SOTY with 310k Dls but didn't make it yearly), I'll do it soon for streaming I guess.

• Like 1

20k in one day is really huge! I don't think Festival had that much numbers omggg, I'm excited to see how this sub-unit will do, digitally, physically everywhere!! I'm so excited for RV's 1st sub-unit, we deserve