Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
IntoTheHappiness

sales ♪♫ RED VELVET - Data/Records Sales & Charts Thread ♫♪ 24M+ records! #RVISMonsterSoon

Definitely better than there two previous comebacks. This is the kind of song that fits them better.

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Er. said:

i can't be more proud

Fucking slay.

Someone make a thread!

So we're basically at a CAK but Flo is blocking us as Ariana's Christmas song is #1 realtime.

Edited by Iljin Oppa
  • Like 1

Many things happened :

CAK confirmed! 44th CAK confirmed as of now. And they just got to #1 on iChart Weekly except now METEOR got back to #1 on Melon Realtime chart... let's hope when chart unfreeze that RV can get back at the top spot without losing the #1 on the daily chart, even if we only get 1hour of PAK I'll be happy. Also, hopefully they can have the #1 on Gaon digital, and if they keep if for 2 weeks that means they'll have 4 consecutive years with a #1 on Gaon! (RF 1 week in 2017, PU 2 weeks in 2018, Psycho 1 week in 2019 & 2020) which would make them the first girlgroup of this generation to do this, and overall I think only SNSD, f(x), 2NE1 & SISTAR have achieved this.

- They topped the daily Tower Records sales in Japan, so I'm praying for good sales there considering they have been quite low for the 2 previous comeback (not as if SM/Avex tried to promote anything there anyway smh)

- MV reached 2 million likes in 4 DAYS (!!), which only Bad Boy and Zimzalabim reached but in over 300 and 100 days respectively so... kinda slay

On 12/23/2019 at 10:41 PM, IntoTheHappiness said:

Album #1s : #1 United States #1 Bahrain #1 Belize #1 Brazil #1 Brunei Darussalam #1 Cambodia #1 Canada #1 Chile #1 Costa Rica #1 Dominican Republic #1 Egypt #1 El Salvador #1 Finland #1 Hong Kong #1 India #1 Indonesia #1 Kazakhstan #1 Lithuania #1 Malaysia #1 Mexico #1 Norway #1 Oman #1 Panama #1 Peru #1 Philippines #1 Poland #1 Romania #1 Russia #1 Saudi Arabia #1 Singapore #1 Sri Lanka #1 Sweden #1 Taiwan #1 Thailand #1 Turkey #1 Ukraine #1 United Arab Emirates #1 Vietnam #1 Argentina - TOTAL 39

- Update : 44 #1's in total!! Portugal, Laos, Latvia, Estonia & Netherlands. Which is a tie with Kill This Love's record so now overall for girlgroup they are #2 behind SQUARE UP which had over 60 #1's (can't remember the exact number but it was a lot lol), but first for 2019's releases tied with KTL

- Reached a new peak of #62 on Spotify Global! It's their highest position ever and first time in top 100 with 1,194,751 streams. Overall, this makes them #4 for k-gg behind KTL, KAMU & DDDD.

i honestly wonder y the physical sales aren't doing great? is it bcs of christmas? i hope the sales will go up this week

9 hours ago, Iljin Oppa said:

I wonder what happened to their album sales?

5 hours ago, oogneat said:

i honestly wonder y the physical sales aren't doing great? is it bcs of christmas? i hope the sales will go up this week

Yes.It because of Christmas & new year most likely.

Posted (edited)

Hmm their album sales are much lower compared to Day 2 and especially to Day 1..does anyone know why this is? Didn’t they have the biggest pre orders this comeback? 

However, they’re SMASHING it in every other category. Can’t believe all the CAK’s they got! MV views and Spotify streams are doing so well. It’s amazing they’re still peaking 5.5 years into their careers! 👏🏼 This really helps stabilize RV as a TOP girl group and silences all the people that called them “flops” or “hasbeens” earlier this year. Trust RV to pull the biggest plot twist of the decade and come out on top of 2019 with the most successful charting girl group song lmao. Couldn’t be more proud! 

Edited by soneluvie
  • Love 2

Hanteo The ReVe Festival Finale (12/31)

Finale + Scrapbook version: 1,928

Total: 50,984

Gaon Weekly Chart (12/22 - 12/28)

#1 at Download & Album

#2 at Digital

source: x

Gaon Weekly Chart (12.22 - 12.28)

#2 Digital  44,459,166

#1 Album 

#1 Download 

#3 Streaming 

*Psycho only

Hanteo The ReVe Festival Finale (01/01)

Finale + Scrapbook version: 513

Total: 51,497

Posted (edited)

Hanteo The ReVe Festival Finale (01/02)

Finale + Scrapbook version: 1,120

Total: 52,617

Hanteo The ReVe Festival Day 2 (01/02)

Day 2 + Guide Book version: 18

Total: 73,493

- Hanteo counts Day 1 album versions separately while counting D2 and Finale's together.

Edited by zella

Hanteo The ReVe Festival Finale (01/04)

Finale + Scrapbook version: 274

Total: 53,426

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I will update the thread fully once the monthly/yearly sales comes out! I hope their sales on Gaon are higher than Day 2, I don't really know why they are much lower on Hanteo hmm. 

But anyway, kinda sad they were only 1 million point away from that #1 on Gaon 😞 and it's pretty over for them to get it next week so... yeah. At least it's doing well on longevity side, and hopefully can chart for a few months, like until their next comeback if I guess we're getting a summer one~

Edited by IntoTheHappiness

Hanteo The ReVe Festival Finale (01/05)

Finale + Scrapbook version: 90

Total: 53,516

Red Velvet US Billboard

Single

Among Red Velvet's top-selling songs in America, their best-seller is "Bad Boy" with 27,000 copies sold to date, according to Nielsen Music.

Dumb Dumb - 26,000

Russian Roulette - 24,000

Ice Cream Cake - 23,000

Peek-A-Boo - 21,000

Wolf - 36,000

Love Me Right - 34,000

History - 32,000)

Lotto - 31,000

Ko Ko Bop - 27,000

Psycho - 2,000

cr: billboard

• Love 1