Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
IntoTheHappiness

sales ♪♫ RED VELVET - Data/Records Sales & Charts Thread ♫♪ 24M+ records! #RVISMonsterSoon

Youre welcome! I haven't seen anyone else updating the information so i figured i might as well. 

I'm getting more and more frustrated with sm with every passing week where we get absolutely no info on RV's comeback that should already be happening. Middle of May and so far we're going to have 1 group comeback for a group that's still on the other side of the globe. Meanwhile RV come out once a week or every other week for some small event and talk about their new song that we still don't know when its dropping then disappear again 0u0plz.png Can't wait for SM to throw every group comeback in the same month as RV once again. 

Perfect Velvet has been barely holding off TPRV (and Rookie) for a bit now, but it looks like soon the rankings might finally change lol

I agree, I'm tired of waiting, SM giving no clue. I hope we have a high quality Summer CB. I hope the summer CB will be in early July. EXO CB will be in the July too. I wish RV were in June or something.  Because I don't see the logic of doing the CB in two good groups in the same months.Because I don't see the logic of doing the CB in two good groups in the same months. 0u0plz.png

honestly this is getting too long....... even the members keep teasing it and us, even saying they like to listen to the albums currently so I don't understand what tf SM is doing. Like.... none of their groups have released an album until now??? and we're already at the end of the half to the year???

we really getting 3 group release per months for the 6 next months. I know this isn't the thread to talk about it, but since it's about the resultst, I'm worried we getting another Red Flavor situtation again.... like it's pretty clear EXO & RV are coming back the same month. It's not positive for both groups so I don't understand why SM does that. Specially since June sounds like a perfect month right now. I'm kinda having last hope for the last week of June since the current rumor is July 5th so...... I'm really hoping for that. 

Edited by IntoTheHappiness

SO despite OH messing up lately, I'm trying to update the thread. Follow the topic again to keep it up!

I updated the OP for physicals, digital index and downloads. Whole OP including pictures with current era will be updated when the whole album is out!

Few points:
- 2016 releases (RR and The Velvet) have finally surpassed 100k on Hanteo
- RR's downloads (2.5M) with Gaon's notes has been updated, and now RV is close to 20M total digital sales. Best selling current digital gg did that! 
- And RF and PU are rising FAST on every weekly digital charts whew, so expect PU soon 100M streams (and RF 200M streams one day wig)

EDIT: also https://twitter.com/touringdata/status/1139943690070306816

omg finally

I was going to make a trilogy sales thread but figured i'd wait until the Finale announcement

Day 1: 

Hanteo: 89,203

Gaon: 162,477

Day 2: 

Hanteo: 70,586

Gaon: 113506

Reported Redmare shows has it over $5 Million Gross, with 12/19 shows reported

• Like 2

On 9/28/2019 at 2:13 AM, Romeo said:

omg finally

I was going to make a trilogy sales thread but figured i'd wait until the Finale announcement

Day 1: 

Hanteo: 89,203

Gaon: 162,477

Day 2: 

Hanteo: 70,586

Gaon: 113506

Reported Redmare shows has it over $5 Million Gross, with 12/19 shows reported

FINALLYYYYYYY IT'S WORKING!!

Wow thank you!! Well I did tried to do a trilogy thread here. So I also did a thread sales there so I'll update this one very soon since I already have all the OP ready!

Gaon Album September Update:

Ice Cream Cake: 398 (Total: 85,282)
The Red: 0 (Total: 75,563)
The Velvet: 0 (Total: 54,832)
Russian Roulette: 606 (Total: 85,306)
Rookie: 480 (Total: 111,565)
The Red Summer: 606 (Total: 104,374)
Perfect Velvet: 620 (Total: 113,228)
The Perfect Red Velvet: 737 (Total: 113,255)
Summer Magic: 405 (Total: 163,024)
Really Bad Boy: 407 (Total: 99,399)
The ReVe Festival: Day 1: 0 (Total: 162,477)
The ReVe Festival: Day 2: 2,323 + 345 (Kihno) (Total: 116,174)

Total Sales: 1,284,479

RBB charting for the first time after 5 months.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Sorry for the long long absence!

Everything aside from YT/SPT/MELON has been updated to current date. 

→ Added the charts of Billboards & Gaon, including like weekly chart-run or Canada Hot 100

→ TPRV has finally surpassed PV's sales and RR surpassed ICC!

plink

Amazon (finale, scrapbook)

Barnes & Noble (finale, scrapbook)

ktown4u (finale, scrapbook)

Yes24 (finale, scrapbook)

Synnara (finale, scrapbook)

kpopmart (finale, scrapbook)

kpoptown (finale, scrapbook)

Music Korea (finale green, finale pink, scrapbook)

Music Plaza (finale, scrapbook, finale with poster)

SM Global Shop (finale, scrapbook)

!! Do not buy the album from sites not belong to Hanteo Family or doesn't count towards to Gaon, Billboard.

About Amazon links; If you are planning to buy it from Amazon, be careful.

- How you can understand if the link is official?

Example: This album sold by SM, it says "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com." + real links will be certified by prime.

• Love 1

GAON ALBUM SALES IN TOTAL - NOVEMBER 2019

Day 1: 163,034

Day 2: 116,772

cr.x

*you can see other albums sales in the link

The OP is finally updated with Psycho era!!! I love the concept so much. I've updated sales, charts, tours & awards, and I only have Spotify & Youtube's numbers which I will do soon~!

Thank you all for keeping the thread updated ❤️❤️ 

On 12/13/2019 at 12:33 AM, zella said:

plink

Amazon (finale, scrapbook)

Barnes & Noble (finale, scrapbook)

ktown4u (finale, scrapbook)

Yes24 (finale, scrapbook)

Synnara (finale, scrapbook)

kpopmart (finale, scrapbook)

kpoptown (finale, scrapbook)

Music Korea (finale green, finale pink, scrapbook)

Music Plaza (finale, scrapbook, finale with poster)

SM Global Shop (finale, scrapbook)

!! Do not buy the album from sites not belong to Hanteo Family or doesn't count towards to Gaon, Billboard.

About Amazon links; If you are planning to buy it from Amazon, be careful.

- How you can understand if the link is official?

Example: This album sold by SM, it says "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com." + real links will be certified by prime.

Thanks for this! I put it in the 3rd post :)

• Like 1

7PM KST (Debut)

Bugs 1

Genie  4

MelOn  5

Flo 8

Soribada 10

*Soribada updates every 10 mins

8PM KST

Bugs 1

Soribada 2

MelOn  3 (97,359 ULs)

Genie  3

Flo 8

12AM KST

MelOn  1 (250,575 ULs)

Genie  1

Bugs 1

Soribada 1

Flo 1

ALL KILL.

Hanteo

Finale version: 18,897

Scarpbook version: 11,551

Edited by zella
  • Love 3

The album debuted at #1 on Worldwide AND European iTunes Albums Charts, while the album peaked at #1 in the US, making a few records :

- First girlgroup EVER to top the WW chart with 4 different albums

- First girlgroup EVER to have 3 albums reaching the top spot in the US (and in a year!)

- So now, they are the First K-POP Girlgroup to have a #1 album, the first to have 2 albums at #1 and NOW the first to have 3 albums at #1 on iTunes US.

Meanwhile the single debuted at #7 on Worldwide iTunes Songs charts and peaked at #13 in the US! + Worldwide La Rouge #66, In & Out #67, Remember Forever #75. 

Album #1s : #1 United States #1 Bahrain #1 Belize #1 Brazil #1 Brunei Darussalam #1 Cambodia #1 Canada #1 Chile #1 Costa Rica #1 Dominican Republic #1 Egypt #1 El Salvador #1 Finland #1 Hong Kong #1 India #1 Indonesia #1 Kazakhstan #1 Lithuania #1 Malaysia #1 Mexico #1 Norway #1 Oman #1 Panama #1 Peru #1 Philippines #1 Poland #1 Romania #1 Russia #1 Saudi Arabia #1 Singapore #1 Sri Lanka #1 Sweden #1 Taiwan #1 Thailand #1 Turkey #1 Ukraine #1 United Arab Emirates #1 Vietnam #1 Argentina - TOTAL 39

Single #1s : #1 Brunei Darussalam #1 Cambodia #1 Chile #1 El Salvador #1 Finland #1 Indonesia #1 Laos #1 Malaysia #1 Peru #1 Philippines #1 Saudi Arabia #1 Singapore #1 Slovenia #1 Thailand #1 Vietnam - TOTAL 15

- will update -

Whew the girls are doing great this time around. A few of their 24hr achievements:

• Real-time All-Kill: only gg to get it this year and second group (after BTS) => 24hrs and counting
  • Held most hours at #1 Melon
  • Only gg to hit the Melon roof in 2019
  • 733k+ Unique listeners on Melon 1st 24hrs; 3rd for girl groups this year
  • Already hit 60k likes on Melon in < 2days; will soon become RV's most liked title track from 2019 (ZZB currently @ 67k and UU @ 61k)
  • of all the groups that hit #1 on Melon this year (not very many) RV comes third with most hrs spent. 10 more hrs needed to get to second place

It's pretty much confirmed that they were supposed to comeback in November but SM moved it to this weird timing. Despite that,  the results have been truly incredible.

Red Velvet exceeded their personal record for most YT streams in the first day. Dethroned ZZB to mark 10,7M views

Red Velvet became the first girl group (IN HISTORY) to top WW charts thrice in a row/same year

Or better yet, just watch this:

Spoiler

They currently have the most ULs on Melon. I'm expecting a CAK. If they don't get one I'll be shocked and pretty disappointed ngl lmao (well assuming they maintain #1 on all charts)

Of course, credit to all owners and the awesome RV data accs. that have been updating us. 

Edited by Cat of The Canals
  • Love 2