Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
IntoTheHappiness

sales ♪♫ RED VELVET - Data/Records Sales & Charts Thread ♫♪ 24M+ records! #RVISMonsterSoon

So, the first day isn't over but they already surpassed 12,000+ copies on Hanteo.

To compare, Ice Cream Cake got 2,100+ the first day and more than 14,000 the first week.

The Red, being a full a not a mini, sold more than 3,400 the first day and more than 22,000 the first week

This is amazing, though I hope the sales will stay great and not just give up the 2nd/3rd week. For the single though..... idek, how many do you expect? I wonder if we can even surpass 130k for the first week

Realistically speaking, I don't think they can surpass 130k this week. A little less than 100k seems plausible to me, but they could jump up later like Lion Heart or Like OOh-AHH. We should hope they have a longevity tho. :)

And about the physical album department, I hope they will break their own top numbers and the sales won't slow down from now on, just because the first day was so good. I think they have 3 (?) scheduled fansigns tho, so we can be lowkey optimistic about the next few weeks.

PS. They are on top of Synnara chart again, at least for 22.30 :ahmagah:

Thank you for your updates! :ohbi:

The numbers for RR is pretty good I think? The velvet got 13k in first day, while for The Red two first day combined was 8k. I just simply hope good results on Gaon. I can't understand how all their album get like the same numbers… lol, it's always around 50k. I hope we can surpass 65k.

AnonSone could give you more details, but it's because of the production limitations put on albums shipped by SM.

I hope they sell at least 65k on Gaon this time tho, it's about damn time now.

Edited by Luxifer

You mean for the physical albums? If yes, then I think it also happened to SNSD's Lion Heart and I Got A Boy, maybe one of Taeyeon's album but not so sure. Don't remember it for f(x)... but I guess SM just don't trust their girlgroup lol. That's sad.

I think it also happened to 4Walls actually, they sold like 77k+ on Hanteo and 80k+ on Gaon when it should be an easy 100k+ album (on Gaon ofc) if SM did restock it properly. :soul:

It's really lower than RR and DD, and almost lower than ICC.....

I'm sad

But I think second week will be better? I don't know. Even in streamings they are barely in top 20 I think.

i really don't know why the sales are so low tbh, i guess the drops to 10s in their first week before promotions started really hurt them a lot

i expect the sales to be better in second week too, they almost never leave top5 now on Melon and consistently stay around the same on all the charts

Edited by Lux.

Rookie only had 4 days to chart. Next week should be better.

well, the thing is that RR had 4 days too and it was their best opening week with more than 211k, so it's not the reason imo :unsure:

Edited by Lux.